Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rafaella Ninfeta & Ricky (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=234)

hellfire 08-07-2010 08:38 PM

Rafaella Ninfeta & Ricky

Hi Louie D. many many thanks for the last update, especially the set showing supersexy hung Rafaella deeply fucking her sub boy Ricky! :)
It's so exciting for me watching a nice guy fucked so good by a shemale with a thick hard cock, much bigger than his (Rafaella's cock looks twice his size!! :p), clearly showing who is the boss! :D
And welcome back to beautiful Rafaella, she's definitely one of my favourite shemale actress for her sexy face, toned body, super hard cock and nasty attitude, hope to see more sets with her in dominating roles like this super-hot update.
Please Louie do more sets showing bossy active shemales with huge cocks fucking handsome guys with smaller cocks and thanks again for the last great update ;)

Louie Damazo 08-07-2010 11:04 PM

Its GREAT when have feedbacks like this, i like see guys posting same if is to complain

About Rafaella we ll have a solo in www.brazilian-transsexuals.com and a set for www.trannies-fuck-trannies.com too.

If u liked see This type of scene check www.trannies-fuck-guys.com

We re PLENTY of sets like this on that site

Hope see u posting more here

hellfire 08-08-2010 11:54 PM

Dear Louie I'm happy to oblige... :D
Of course I already know and joined the new hot site trannies-fuck-guys and always get very nice updates! My special request is for nasty active shemales with cocks much bigger that their submissive partners. Rafaella's huge hard cock savagely shoved into her partner's ass in many positions is an incredible exciting view for me! And she really knows how to use her cock!
My favourite is the "horse" position, showing the thick cock and big balls of a shemale mounting her (lucky) sub partner...
I especially like black or dark skinned shemales with well-toned if not muscolar body and wearing sexy lingerie such as sheer nylon stockings or pantyhose, making a strong contrast between a feminine look and a huge hard cock hot and ready.
Many thanks for your reply Louie, just waiting to see Rafaella in upcoming sets on SFH and the others from the group! ;)

Louie Damazo 08-09-2010 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hellfire (Post 1572)
Dear Louie I'm happy to oblige... :D
Of course I already know and joined the new hot site trannies-fuck-guys and always get very nice updates! My special request is for nasty active shemales with cocks much bigger that their submissive partners. Rafaella's huge hard cock savagely shoved into her partner's ass in many positions is an incredible exciting view for me! And she really knows how to use her cock!
My favourite is the "horse" position, showing the thick cock and big balls of a shemale mounting her (lucky) sub partner...
I especially like black or dark skinned shemales with well-toned if not muscolar body and wearing sexy lingerie such as sheer nylon stockings or pantyhose, making a strong contrast between a feminine look and a huge hard cock hot and ready.
Many thanks for your reply Louie, just waiting to see Rafaella in upcoming sets on SFH and the others from the group! ;)

I m glad in make u happy

I m doing lots of interracial sets in www.shemalesfromhell.com, every month i have it there

lordworm 08-09-2010 08:59 PM

Not trying to change the subject, but I wanted to let you know that I also like the idea of interracial scenes and would not mind seeing them in the other sites too like tranniesfucktrannies.

Louie Damazo 08-10-2010 12:16 PM

So many people enjoy inter racial sets and i m having a lot in www.shemalesfromhell.com

We had this in last update in the hardcore too