Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bianca Reis Solo Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2711)

knightrider82 08-07-2018 04:40 AM

Bianca Reis Solo Update.

The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Bianca Reis was superb and a great debut. Bianca Reis is a gorgeous Tgirl that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I like the way the scene began with her signaling to the camera to zoom in closer. and looking very sexy in her white lingerie outfit and black heels. and her cumshot at the end was amazing. Thanks for the Spectacular TS Solo Update and for introducing your fanbase to this very attractive model. Looking to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those awesome update coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 08-07-2018 04:53 PM

Thi ts dida great hardcore for braziltgirls.xxx, soon ll test her with other TS

knightrider82 08-07-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16729)
Thi ts dida great hardcore for braziltgirls.xxx, soon ll test her with other TS

Very cool to hear that you will be testing her with other TGirls soon . and will be looking forward to seeing Bianca Reis in TS on TS Action. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for introducing your fanbase to this beautiful TS Model. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :cool: :)

Louie Damazo 08-07-2018 09:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16730)
Very cool to hear that you will be testing her with other TGirls soon . and will be looking forward to seeing Bianca Reis in TS on TS Action. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for introducing your fanbase to this beautiful TS Model. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :cool: :)

Working on it right now, i wanna get a KILLING paring and , if all run ok, u guys ll be SO FUCKING INSANE

Louie Damazo 08-07-2018 09:33 PM

Soon guys

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DkAO8-tWwAA2XWH.jpg

knightrider82 08-07-2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16732)

Very nice :)

knightrider82 08-07-2018 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16731)
Working on it right now, i wanna get a KILLING paring and , if all run ok, u guys ll be SO FUCKING INSANE

Awesome to hear that you are working on putting the Bombastic Bianca Reis in TS on TS Action. and want to get a killer pairing. and completely agree that it will be Fucking Insane. Looking forward to seeing it.

KnightHawk 10-20-2018 06:04 AM

Bianca Reis Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Reis was magnificent. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in a very sexy outfit,fishnet stockings and black studded buckle ankle boots. Bianca Reis is a beautiful and talented TGirl that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating her male partner doggystyle,from underneath and missionary. and turning up the intensity in each position that she fucked him in and shot her nectar in his mouth and kissing him to end the scene. Bianca Reis's performance was intesnse and impressive. Thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 10-20-2018 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17115)
The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Reis was magnificent. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in a very sexy outfit,fishnet stockings and black studded buckle ankle boots. Bianca Reis is a beautiful and talented TGirl that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating her male partner doggystyle,from underneath and missionary. and turning up the intensity in each position that she fucked and shot her nectar in his mouth and kissing him to end the scene. Bianca Reis's performance was intesnse and impressive. Thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

She is definitelly a star and i m doing more TS ON GUY now then EVER

KnightHawk 10-20-2018 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17116)
She is definitelly a star and i m doing more TS ON GUY now then EVER

Completely agree that Bianca Reis is a star and is very talented as well. and it is awesome to hear that you are doing more TS on Guy Scenes{my 2nd favorite TS Genre after TS on TS}. And i also have been really enjoying the TS on Guy Scenes as well. and thanks for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. and thanks again for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis as a Full Top and Phenomenal TS on Guy Scenes as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 11-09-2018 10:46 PM

Bianca Reis Solo Update 2.0

The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis was awesome . it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning in a sexy blue bra and panties,black stocking and 2 toned pointed toe heels. Bianca Reis is a beautiful and talented TGirl and a star that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos, and a big Girlcock. and her performance in the Tuesday April 10th 2018 TS on TS Update that she did with Rosy Pinheiro was very impressive. and also loved her performance and the way she commanded the action for the entire scene in the TS on Guy Scene that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX. Thanks for the fantastic solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TS on TS Flex Scene with Lohany Dark. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 11-10-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17236)
The TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis was awesome . it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning in a sexy blue bra and panties,black stocking and 2 toned pointed toe heels. Bianca Reis is a beautiful and talented TGirl and a star that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos, and a big Girlcock. and her performance in the Tuesday April 10th 2018 TS on TS Update that she did with Rosy Pinheiro was very impressive. and also loved her performance and the way she commanded the action for the entire scene in the TS on Guy Scene that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX. Thanks for the fantastic solo update and introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking forward to seeing forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TS on TS Flex Scene with Lohany Dark. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I ll shoot this ts TIME LIFE, so great in all details

KnightHawk 11-11-2018 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17242)
I ll shoot this ts TIME LIFE, so great in all details

That is awesome to hear that you'll shoot Bianca Reis life time. and completely agree that she is great in all details. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Gorgeous TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 11-12-2018 02:07 PM

In 1 or 2 weeks lets see her in a FLEX action with a BTG

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Drz6WJIXQAEPQLQ.jpg

KnightHawk 11-12-2018 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17246)

Super Cool Preview Photo and TS on TS Pairing. Sounds awesome and will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming TS on TS Flex Scene starring Bianca Reis.&.Lohany Dark in 1 or 2 weeks. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

lordworm 11-12-2018 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17246)

a preview vid for this one would be nice :)

KnightHawk 01-30-2019 01:10 AM

Upcoming All TS 3some.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17472)
Next TS ON TS ON TS - 3Some t-lesbian - Bianca Reis & Nanda Molinari & Juliana Leal - ABSURDLYYY FUCKING HOT

Sounds Super Hot and is an Awesome Pairing of 3 Beautiful TGirls.. Who is topping and who is bottoming?. Looking forward to seeing this upcoming All TS 3some. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie coming my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 01-30-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17493)
Sounds Super Hot and is an Awesome Pairing of 3 Beautiful TGirls.. Who is topping and who is bottoming?. Looking forward to seeing this upcoming All TS 3some. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie coming my friend. :)

Nanda and Bianca did bottom

legault 01-30-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17495)

Sounds hot

Damazo do you think we can see juliana being total bottom with a btg? I think adrielly bronz, ana in future or patricia or vivi silva if she comes back would be hot hot hot

Louie Damazo 01-30-2019 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17496)
Sounds hot

Damazo do you think we can see juliana being total bottom with a btg? I think adrielly bronz, ana in future or patricia or vivi silva if she comes back would be hot hot hot

In some moment of future yes. I dont see why not

legault 01-30-2019 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17498)
Sounds super cool and will be looking forward to seeing Juliana Leal topping Nanda Molinari.&. Bianca Reis in Interracial TS on TS Action. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Its a hot scene with 3 hot wtgs, not interracial lol

Hot though

KnightHawk 01-30-2019 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17500)
Its a hot scene with 3 hot wtgs, not interracial lol

Hot though

Agree it is a hot scene with 3 White TGirls. :)

KnightHawk 01-30-2019 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17495)

Sounds Super Cool.&.Erotic. Will be looking forward to seeing Juliana Leal topping Nanda Molinari.&. Bianca Reis in TS on TS Action. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 01-31-2019 08:53 PM

Bianca Reis-Caroline Martins Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis and Caroline Martins was impressive and awesome pairing. it is great seeing Bianca back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in sexy black lingerie and red sandals. and Caroline back as well. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl that charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. Caroline Martins is a very pretty TGirl that has a toned body,sexy tits and butt and a very nice Girlcock. I loved the way Caroline was riding Bianca's big girlcock reversed in cowgirl and cowgirl and cumming while getting fucked {which is very hot to see in TS on TS Action.}. and Bianca penetrating Caroline in missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar on Caroline's ass and kissing her to end the scene. Bianca Reis and Caroline Martin's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and her upcoming All TS 3some Scene with Nanda Molinari and Juliana Leal. and Caroline Martins in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 01-31-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17509)
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis and Caroline Martins was impressive and awesome pairing. it is great seeing Bianca back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in sexy black lingerie and red sandals. and Caroline back as well. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl that charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. Caroline Martins is a very pretty TGirl that has a toned body,sexy tits and butt and a very nice Girlcock. I loved the way Caroline was riding Bianca's big girlcock reversed in cowgirl and cowgirl and cumming while getting fucked {which is very hot to see in TS on TS Action.}. and Bianca penetrating Caroline in missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar on Caroline's ass and kissing her to end the scene. Bianca Reis and Caroline Martin's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and her upcoming All TS 3some Scene with Nanda Molinari and Juliana Leal. and Caroline Martins in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :) @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this week's update.

The cumshot on the butt was a nice touch

KnightHawk 01-31-2019 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17511)
The cumshot on the butt was a nice touch

Completely agree it was. and one of my favorites parts of the scene as well. :)

KnightHawk 02-01-2019 01:48 AM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on TS Update starring Bianca Reis.&. Caroline Martins.

Louie Damazo 02-01-2019 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17518)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on TS Update starring Bianca Reis.&. Caroline Martins.

Some ts are good topping, some are great bottom and some are amazing doing both - Carol is absurdly great bottom and Bianca can do all VERY WELL then that was a pairing couldnt go wrong

KnightHawk 02-01-2019 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17522)
Some ts are good topping, some are great bottom and some are amazing doing both - Carol is absurdly great bottom and Bianca can do all VERY WELL then that was a pairing couldnt go wrong

Completely agree that some TGirls are very good at topping,some are great at bottoming and some are amazing doing both. and also agree that Caroline Martins is an absurdly great bottom. and Bianca Reis can do it all very well. and the pairing couldn't go wrong and was an awesone one as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 02-26-2019 08:00 PM

Bianca Reis-Juliana Leal-Nanda Molinari Update.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy5qUrDX4AEiwFk.jpg The All TS 3some for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari was magnificent and erotic and a bombastic pairing as well. It is great seeing Bianca Reis,Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinarl back looking gorgeous as always. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl and a star that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big Girlcock. Juliana Leal is an attractive and talented TGirl and a star that has personality and style,gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt and a very big Girlcock. Nanda Molinari is a gorgeous and talented TGirl that has a very pretty face and smile,beautiful body,tits and butt,very nice tattoos,personality and a big and thick Girlcock. I loved the way Bianca was penetrating Nanda in the missionary position and fucking her underneath for the for 1st part of the scene. Juliana was fucking Nanda in the spooning position and love the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust and penetrating Bianca in the doggystyle and bulldogg positions. Juliana.&. Nanda shooting their loads all over Bianca's tits and stomach and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari's performance was impressive and intense and all 3 of them were into the scene and had perfect chemistry with each other as well. Thanks for the freaking awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as Full Tops. and Nanda Molinari in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 02-26-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17724)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dy5qUrDX4AEiwFk.jpg The All TS 3some for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari was magnificent and erotic and a bombastic pairing as well. It is great seeing Bianca Reis,Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinarl back looking gorgeous as always. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl and a star that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big Girlcock. Juliana Leal is an attractive and talented TGirl and a star that has personality and style,gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt and a very big Girlcock. Nanda Molinari is a gorgeous and talented TGirl that has a very pretty face and smile,beautiful body,tits and butt,very nice tattoos,personality and a big and thick Girlcock. I loved the way Bianca was penetrating Nanda in the missionary position and fucking her underneath for the for 1st part of the scene. Juliana was fucking Nanda in the spooning position and love the sound of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust and penetrating Bianca in the doggystyle and bulldogg positions. Juliana.&. Nanda shooting their loads all over Bianca's tits and stomach and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Bianca Reis, Juliana Leal and Nanda Molinari's performance was impressive and intense and all 3 of them were into the scene and had perfect chemistry with each other as well. Thanks for the freaking awesome update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as Full Tops. and Nanda Molinari in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

It was a CLASSIC 4 sure. I m frustrated about Anna Kelly / Rosy / Patricia 3some but got amazing action only patricia more rosy. U guys ll like, Rosy only bottom

KnightHawk 02-26-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17725)
It was a CLASSIC 4 sure. I m frustrated about Anna Kelly / Rosy / Patricia 3some but got amazing action only patricia more rosy. U guys ll like, Rosy only bottom

Completely agree that this week's All TS 3some Scene was a classic and one of the best All TS 3some Updates.. and i understand that you frustrated about the Anna Kelly Close/Rosy Pinheiro/Patricia Campbell 3some not going as planned. and you still found a way to make it work and grant our request. and it is also great to hear that you got amazing action with Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro. and will be looking forward to seeing the Interracial TS on TS Scene and to Patricia Campbell fully topping Rosy Pinheiro as well. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 03-01-2019 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17731)
@Louie Damazo: i would love to see a TS on Guy 3 some scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal. The scene begins with Bianca and Juliana kissing,caressing and sucking each other girlcocks on the bed and they call over their male partner and tell him to get on his knees and suck their girlcocks and balls. and face fuck and make him gag on their girlcocks and Bianca tells him to get on the bed and spread his ass cheeks and she penetrates him in the doggysytle position balls deep while Juliana continues to face fuck and talks dirty to him. and Bianca switches to the spooning position continues fucking him while sucking on Juliana's girlcock. And Juliana mounts him from behind and fucks him in the bulldogg position with her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust and switches to the missionary position and contiues fucking him while Bianca face fucks him. Bianca and Juliana double penetrate their male partner with their balls rubbing up againist each other while fucking him. Bianca shoots her nectar in his mouth and Juliana shoots her nectar all over his face to end the scene.*{only Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal gets their dicks sucked,Not the guy}*, *{Would like to hear your thoughts on this request}*

I dont like repeat pairings , it definitelly can work but i prefer do with other mixes

Louie Damazo 03-02-2019 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17742)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on the re-edited and updated request for a TS on Guy Scene starring Bianca Reis.

SHe ll not be doing more scenes because is going travel Europe

KnightHawk 03-03-2019 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17743)
SHe ll not be doing more scenes because is going travel Europe

Oh okay. Thanks. Back to the drawing board....lol :D

KnightHawk 04-02-2019 03:00 AM

Bianca Reis-Juliana Leal 2 Stars Solo Update.

Awesome 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update and pairing for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. It is great to see Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal back looking gorgeous as always and in stunning lingerie and heels. Bianca Reis is a very beautiful and talented TGirl and a star that has charm and personality,very sexy body,tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big girlcock. and knows to command the action in scenes that she is in. Juliana Leal is an attractive TGirl and star that personality and style,gorgeous face and smile,smoking hot and toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt and a very big girlcock and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in as well. and Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal's performances in the Monday February 25th 2019 All TGirl 3some that they did with Nanda Molinari was very impressive and intense. thanks for the magnificent 2 Stars Solo Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. Looking forward to seeing of Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend.

KnightHawk 04-02-2019 10:20 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's 2 Stars TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal.

Louie Damazo 04-02-2019 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17891)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's 2 Stars TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal.

thi pairing was so easy, both absolutelly great. this was easiest set ever

KnightHawk 04-02-2019 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17892)
thi pairing was so easy, both absolutelly great. this was easiest set ever

Completely agree that both Bianca Reis and Juliana Leal are absolutely great, very beautiful and talented as well. and thanks for taking the time to respond and your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 06-17-2019 08:12 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D9RaUe2X4AAbkny.jpg Awesome preview photo and pairing of 2 Beautiful.&. Talented TGirls. and will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming TGirl on TGirl Update starring Bianca Reis and Le Farias next Monday. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)