Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Costumers Requests (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2702)

knightrider82 08-28-2018 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16842)

I'll be smiling too if i was in the middle of 2 Gorgeous TGirls like Rosy Pinheiro.&. Bianca Reis..

Louie Damazo 08-28-2018 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16854)
I'll be smiling too if i was in the middle of 2 Gorgeous TGirls like Rosy Pinheiro.&. Bianca Reis..

exact lol

both amazing

knightrider82 08-28-2018 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16855)
exact lol

both amazing

Completely agree that Rosy Pinheiro.&. Bianca Reis are amazing and beautiful. This is by far the Ultimate TS on TS Pairing. I am looking forward to seeing this upcoming TS on TS Update.. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

pantuflo 08-30-2018 03:08 PM

Hello Louie. Can you advance something the next 3some ?
Have you got any performer in mind ?
Congratulations for to try to get our requests.

Louie Damazo 08-30-2018 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 16859)
Hello Louie. Can you advance something the next 3some ?
Have you got any performer in mind ?
Congratulations for to try to get our requests.

no 3somes now

i ll be returning sao paulo in september ad yes ll do a 3some but no plans yet

i accept ideas

pantuflo 08-30-2018 06:27 PM

I like , for example,any of these: Rosy Pinheiro,Hannah Rios,Bellatrix,Raica Lima,Bruna Castro,Patricia Campbell or Bianca Alencar.

I hope that you can get some of them.

Louie Damazo 08-30-2018 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 16861)
I like , for example,any of these: Rosy Pinheiro,Hannah Rios,Bellatrix,Raica Lima,Bruna Castro,Patricia Campbell or Bianca Alencar.

I hope that you can get some of them.

very good options, some very possible yes

pantuflo 08-30-2018 07:10 PM

Thanks, Louie.

knightrider82 08-30-2018 08:34 PM

@Louie Damazo: still would like to hear your thoughts on my wicked cool request for a TS on Guy Scene starring the Smoking Hot Rosy Pinheiro that i posted on the Pinheiro-Lee Update Thread over 2 days ago.

Louie Damazo 08-30-2018 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16864)
@Louie Damazo: still would like to hear your thoughts on my wicked cool request for a TS on Guy Scene starring the Smoking Hot Rosy Pinheiro that i posted on the Pinheiro-Lee Update Thread over 2 days ago.

i have 1 amazing new ts on guy scene with new ts yasmin , so well hung

coming soon

knightrider82 08-30-2018 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16865)
i have 1 amazing new ts on guy scene with new ts yasmin , so well hung

coming soon

Sounds Super Cool and Hot. And will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming TS on Guy Scene starring Yasmin Dornelles. and she is absolutely gorgeous and well hung. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 08-31-2018 12:48 AM

Ts yasmin tops dude and theeeen

Ts yasmin bottoms to patricia cambell :eek::eek::D:D

Absak 08-31-2018 06:18 AM

Are we talking about Yasmin Dornelles here or some other Yasmin?

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absak (Post 16869)
Are we talking about Yasmin Dornelles here or some other Yasmin?

Yes, this Yasmin ;)

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dlop1kCXoAADbBO.jpg:large

legault 09-01-2018 12:51 PM

Any chance for a scene with patricia cambell?

She's been gettig ready see

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-czy3reI4I...00/image.jpegv

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 16871)
Any chance for a scene with patricia cambell?

She's been gettig ready see

https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-czy3reI4I...00/image.jpegv

Ok thats my INITIAL plan

U guys know things are not so easy in real luife but i plan do THIS 3some

PAtricia Campbell & Yasmin Dorneles & Hannah

lordworm 09-01-2018 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16872)
Ok thats my INITIAL plan

U guys know things are not so easy in real luife but i plan do THIS 3some

PAtricia Campbell & Yasmin Dorneles & Hannah

My good friend Louie Damazo, I have been on this site for years, I wish you the BEST OF LUCK with that scene, it sounds like an absolute KILLER, man that would be INSANE.

I would love to see Patricia banging both those ts but if not just Pati banging Yasmin would be sweeet.

Good luck man, I'll keep my fingers crossed

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 16873)
My good friend Louie Damazo, I have been on this site for years, I wish you the BEST OF LUCK with that scene, it sounds like an absolute KILLER, man that would be INSANE.

I would love to see Patricia banging both those ts but if not just Pati banging Yasmin would be sweeet.

Good luck man, I'll keep my fingers crossed

I m VERY THANKFULL guys like u and others in this forum. U all help me havea NORTH here, i know way to go following YOUR DEMANDS

I think u guys see i did big chance removing Khan and assuming again the work on field giving focus EXACT in your tips

This new 3some sounds absurdly great idea 4 me following your requests

If i cant get some of those ts i ll put Raica Lima on it

lordworm 09-01-2018 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16874)
I m VERY THANKFULL guys like u and others in this forum. U all help me havea NORTH here, i know way to go following YOUR DEMANDS

I think u guys see i did big chance removing Khan and assuming again the work on field giving focus EXACT in your tips

This new 3some sounds absurdly great idea 4 me following your requests

If i cant get some of those ts i ll put Raica Lima on it

That's awesome man, try to get at least 1 BTG in there if you can, Paty would be the ideal chick as a top

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 16875)
That's awesome man, try to get at least 1 BTG in there if you can, Paty would be the ideal chick as a top

Or PAtricia CAmpbell or Lohana Lomark ll be on it

lordworm 09-01-2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16876)
Or PAtricia CAmpbell or Lohana Lomark ll be on it

Those are great choices dude. If Patricia or Lohara are in it it would be hot to try to get 1 shot where Patricia or Lohana fuck the other 2 ts doggy side to side, like how you see in straight 3somes when the guy gets behind and switches from one to the other lol... thats super hot imagine 1 shot like that.

What do you think? It would be nice to see that done in ts 3somes, never been done.

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 16877)
Those are great choices dude. If Patricia or Lohara are in it it would be hot to try to get 1 shot where Patricia or Lohana fuck the other 2 ts doggy side to side, like how you see in straight 3somes when the guy gets behind and switches from one to the other lol... thats super hot imagine 1 shot like that.

What do you think? It would be nice to see that done in ts 3somes, never been done.

Let me undertand it, u means a 4some ?

lordworm 09-01-2018 04:00 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16878)
Let me undertand it, u means a 4some ?

No, 3some is fine, unless you want to do a 4some haha its fine too

I mean a position that they do in 3somes Ill show a picture.

I mean imagine Patricia or Lohara doing this position for 1 shot to the other 2 girls

knightrider82 09-01-2018 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16870)

Super cool. and will be looking forward to seeing Yasmin Dornelles topping her male partner for the entire scene in a upcoming TS on Guy Update.

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16880)
Super cool. and will be looking forward to seeing Yasmin Dornelles topping her male partner for the entire scene in a upcoming TS on Guy Update.

This one is ready, ll be here very soon

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 16879)
No, 3some is fine, unless you want to do a 4some haha its fine too

I mean a position that they do in 3somes Ill show a picture.

I mean imagine Patricia or Lohara doing this position for 1 shot to the other 2 girls

Ok , i can do it for sure

legault 09-01-2018 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16882)
Ok , i can do it for sure

i absolutely love that idea i really like seeing those hung ts get banged by btgs

the btg doesnt have to be hung vivian silva would be hot too

patricia is the best pick sounds so hot

knightrider82 09-01-2018 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16881)
This one is ready, ll be here very soon

Awesome to hear that Yasmin Dornelles Hardcore Update is ready and will be available on Brazil TGirls XXX very soon. Will be looking forward to seeing it and thanks for taking the time to respond and putting The Well Hung Yasmin Dornelles {she is absolutely gorgeous and is one my favorites} in a TS on Guy Scene. and the top notch updates that you provide your fanbase/subscribers with.&.fulfilling our requests. I really appreciate it and keep up the superb work Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 07:07 PM

What i can see here now is that EVERYONE sounds more happy then my change works pretty well

knightrider82 09-01-2018 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16885)
What i can see here now is that EVERYONE sounds more happy then my change works pretty well

Indeed we are very happy that you made a big change by removing Khan and is again assuming the work in the field. and focusing exactly on your fanbase/subscribers ideas for scenes. and also agree that your change is working very well. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16886)
Indeed we are very happy that you made a big change by removing Khan and is again assuming the work in the field. and focusing exactly on your fanbase/subscribers ideas for scenes. and also agree that your change is working very well. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Thats EXACT the idea, i m using some new lights ll give extra quality in pics/vids and u guys should visit groobyVR

I m puting several VR scenes with brazilian babes there as well

pantuflo 09-01-2018 08:51 PM

Hello , Louie.

Your initial plan sounds wonderful. I would love to see Hannah Rios topping because I have seen her topping to other dominant TS and she was very hard and wild.
Thanks for your great work and for your excellent ideas.

knightrider82 09-01-2018 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16888)
Thats EXACT the idea, i m using some new lights ll give extra quality in pics/vids and u guys should visit groobyVR

I m puting several VR scenes with brazilian babes there as well

Excellent and it's also great to hear that you are using some new lights that will give extra quality to photos and videos. And will visit Grooby VR to check out the several VR Scenes with Brazilian TGirls. And your initial plan for an All TS 3some sounds amazing. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 16890)
Hello , Louie.

Your initial plan sounds wonderful. I would love to see Hannah Rios topping because I have seen her topping to other dominant TS and she was very hard and wild.
Thanks for your great work and for your excellent ideas.

I m showing u guys alternatives because u know, ideas are great but some times some ts are not avaliable

For sure i ll do a HOT 3some in next weeks

Louie Damazo 09-01-2018 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16891)
Excellent and it's also great to hear that you are using some new lights that will give extra quality to photos and videos. And will visit Grooby VR to check out the several VR Scenes with Brazilian TGirls. And your initial plan for an All TS 3some sounds amazing. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I totally ll insist u guys check brazilian scenes in GROOBY VR, i m editing now one with CARLA NOVAES and other with GRAZI CONTURINHA for soon

By the way i wanna do 3somes in brazilts.xxx site too, 2 ts banging 1 guy

sounds HOT

knightrider82 09-01-2018 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16893)
I totally ll insist u guys check brazilian scenes in GROOBY VR, i m editing now one with CARLA NOVAES and other with GRAZI CONTURINHA for soon

sounds HOT

Okie dokie will definitely check out the Brazilian Scenes on Grooby VR. And great to hear that you want to do 3somes on Brazil TGirls XXX and agree that 2 Sexy TGirls taking turns fully topping their male partner. and shooting their nectar all over his face and in his mouth sounds Very HOT.

legault 09-01-2018 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16893)

sounds HOT

That sounds cool can the ts also bang each other or 1 maybe? It would maybe attract people that arent fans of ts topping guys

Also what do you think of these ts on ts ideas?

Daphne duarte banging Gaby Ink
Adrielly Bronze banging Juliana leal
Viviane silva banging gabriella ferrari

I can think of a thousand of these, lmk damazo if you like those combos?

Louie Damazo 09-02-2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 16895)
That sounds cool can the ts also bang each other or 1 maybe? It would maybe attract people that arent fans of ts topping guys

Also what do you think of these ts on ts ideas?

Daphne duarte banging Gaby Ink
Adrielly Bronze banging Juliana leal
Viviane silva banging gabriella ferrari

I can think of a thousand of these, lmk damazo if you like those combos?

Daphne duarte banging Gaby Ink - Daphne is really bad for top other ts, ll never work

Adrielly Bronze banging Juliana leal - it can work but i ll use Bronze diferently soon

Viviane silva banging gabriella ferrari - Vivi is amazing but Ferrari is not in Brasil for several years

legault 09-02-2018 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16896)
Daphne duarte banging Gaby Ink - Daphne is really bad for top other ts, ll never work

Adrielly Bronze banging Juliana leal - it can work but i ll use Bronze diferently soon

Viviane silva banging gabriella ferrari - Vivi is amazing but Ferrari is not in Brasil for several years

Ok, it would be nice to see Bronze top some hot ts

How about Vivi banging Juliana Leal then? If Juliana not available for another scene how about Bruna Castro or Bianca Hills, would love to see them get banged by btg like Vivi, busty and thick

Louie Damazo 09-02-2018 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16866)
Sounds Super Cool and Hot. And will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming TS on Guy Scene starring Yasmin Dornelles. and she is absolutely gorgeous and well hung. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Hot preview - Next week

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DmFqz8vXcAE2yjX.jpg