Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Close-Silva Update/Nina Lins Solo Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2514)

knightrider82 02-28-2017 10:38 PM

Jessica Close/Geovanna Portylla Updates.

The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Newcomers Jessica Close and Luiza Silva was Excellent and a Great Pairing,it is always very cool to see New Models making their debuts in a TS on TS,i liked how the scene started off with them Caressing,Sucking on each Tits and Girlcocks,JC commanding the action for the entire scene by topping LS Doggystyle and cumming all over her tits,and LS riding JC Girlcock in Reverse Cowgirl and Kissing each other at the end,Jessica Close and Luiza Silva are attractive and did very well for their scene,The TS Solo on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Nina Lins Freaking Awesome,Nina Lins is absolutely stunning,and has a Beautiful Face,Tits,Body and a Nice Girlcock,Thanks for the Fantastic Solo and TS on TS Updates,Looking forward to seeing more of Jessica Close,Luiza Silva and Nina Lins.

Louie Damazo 03-01-2017 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14591)
The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Newcomers Jessica Close and Luiza Silva was Excellent and a Great Pairing,it is always very cool to see New Models making their debuts in a TS on TS,i liked how the scene started off with them Caressing,Sucking on each Tits and Girlcocks,JC commanding the action for the entire scene by topping LS Doggystyle and cumming all over her tits,and LS riding JC Girlcock in Reverse Cowgirl and Kissing each other at the end,Jessica Close and Luiza Silva are attractive and did very well for their scene,The TS Solo on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Nina Lins Freaking Awesome,Nina Lins is absolutely stunning,and has a Beautiful Face,Tits,Body and a Nice Girlcock,Thanks for the Fantastic Solo and TS on TS Updates,Looking forward to seeing more of Jessica Close,Luiza Silva and Nina Lins.

I really enjoy Jessica and Luana Pacheck new ts on ts scenes, i think we can do more in some moment in future with them why not ?

knightrider82 03-01-2017 04:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14594)
I really enjoy Jessica and Luana Pacheck new ts on ts scenes, i think we can do more in some moment in future with them why not ?

That's great to hear Louie my friend,i also enjoyed them as well,and i completely agree that we can do more with Jessica Close and Luana Pacheco in the future.

knightrider82 03-07-2017 07:56 PM

Portylla-Cinturinha Update.

TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Newcomers Geovana Portylla and Grazi Cinturinha was Excellent and a Unique Pairing,it's nice to see Grazi Cinturinha back again bottoming to another Hot TGirl like:Geovana,who is very beautiful,i liked how the scene started off with GP and GCCaressing and Sucking each other Tits,and Geovana Portylla commanding the action for the whole scene and Grazi riding Geovana's Big Girlcock Reverse Cowgirl,which is always super cool to see in TS on TS,Geovana did very well for her first scene,Thanks for the Great Scene,Looking forward to seeing more of Geovana Portylla and Grazi Cinturinha.

Louie Damazo 03-07-2017 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14612)
TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Newcomers Geovana Gortylla and Grazi Cinturinha was Excellent and a Unique Pairing,it's nice to see Grazi Cinturinha back again bottoming to another Hot TGirl like:Geovana,who is very beautiful,i liked how the scene started off with GG and GCCaressing and Sucking each other Tits,and Geovana Gortylla commanding the action for the whole scene and Grazi riding Geovana's Big Girlcock Reverse Cowgirl,which is always super cool to see in TS on TS,Geovana did very well for her first scene,Thanks for the Great Scene,Looking forward to seeing more of Geovana Gortylla and Grazi Cinturinha.

Geovana was a nice surprise and ll bew back. Cinturinha is such a hottie and have our doors open for more always too

knightrider82 03-07-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14614)
Geovana was a nice surprise and ll bew back. Cinturinha is such a hottie and have our doors open for more always too

Completely agree,She was a very nice surprise,and also agree that Grazi Cinturinha is a Hottie,That's Excellent to hear :)

knightrider82 03-19-2017 09:28 PM

Geovanna Portylla Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Geovanna Portylla was Superb. It is great to see her back looking absolutely stunning.i really liked the way she was commanding the action by topping her male partner in various positions Nice and Deep and giving him a Facial at the end.Thanks for the Magnificent Update LD.Looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top.