Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Felipa lins (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2585)

Smoove25 09-05-2017 06:01 PM

Felipa lins

Any chance we see her back?

Louie Damazo 09-05-2017 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smoove25 (Post 15514)
Any chance we see her back?

Last month i schedule her. In day of shooting her phone was off and after 2 days she sent us message about someone rip off her cel. I think is bullshit but who cares ?

May be try again but i need admit i m not into it. Too tired bullshit ts schedule , go dance clubs , have fun all night and just dont give a shit for serious professionals. It happens all over the world

lordworm 09-05-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15515)
Last month i schedule her. In day of shooting her phone was off and after 2 days she sent us message about someone rip off her cel. I think is bullshit but who cares ?

May be try again but i need admit i m not into it. Too tired bullshit ts schedule , go dance clubs , have fun all night and just dont give a shit for serious professionals. It happens all over the world

The last scene was nice btw. 2 TS with nice big cocks. Would like to see Felipa as a bottom with TS if you try her again.

Smoove25 09-06-2017 06:12 AM

Quote:

Dam i would have love to see her in a flex with rosy or Stephanie

legault 09-07-2017 08:40 PM

would love to see lins get smashed by a ts

knightrider82 09-07-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Damn that really messed up to hear. hopefully she will get her act together and be more Professional and Dedicated. would like to see her in a TS on TS as a Full Bottom if you can schedule her again in the near future.

Louie Damazo 09-07-2017 10:19 PM

Guys

Its a plaesure to me accomplish your requests but i just cant insist in non pro models. I cant waste time with people dont take it seriously as Grooby does

I m not telling she is out but i ll not insist

knightrider82 09-08-2017 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15525)
Guys

Its a plaesure to me accomplish your requests but i just cant insist in non pro models. I cant waste time with people dont take it seriously as Grooby does

I m not telling she is out but i ll not insist

We understand that you don't like wasting your time with models who are Unprofessional and don't take their commitment seriously as You and the Top Notch Folks @Grooby does. hopefully she cleans up her act. If not she won't be lasting too long in the Adult Industry.