Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More Full TS on Guys Scenes. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2472)

Louie Damazo 03-02-2019 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17737)
@Louie Damazo: any new TS on Guy Updates in the works for Brazil TGirls XXX for this month?.

I m doing TS on guy for months nonn stop. I think i ll have 1 but others ll be FLEX and guy on TS. I need make site with more diversity of actions

KnightHawk 03-02-2019 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17738)
I m doing TS on guy for months nonn stop. I think i ll have 1 but others ll be FLEX and guy on TS. I need make site with more diversity of actions

Yes you have been shooting,editing and uploading TS on Guy Updates nonstop for months and all of them were awesome, and you have been phenomenal job as well assisting me with my requests and i really appreciate it. and i also understand that you have to keep diversity on the site.

KnightHawk 03-07-2019 03:23 AM

@Louie Damazo: Excellent Preview Clip for this week's Hardcore Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring newcomer Maria Cecilia. and also great preview clip for this week's TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Gabrielly Coutinho. Looking forward to seeing these impressive updates. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 03-07-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17763)
@Louie Damazo: Excellent Preview Clip for this week's Hardcore Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring newcomer Maria Cecilia. and also great preview clip for this week's TS Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomer Gabrielly Coutinho. Looking forward to seeing these impressive updates. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

AFter this scene we ll have more flex and some guy on ts here but i ll still keep more than 70& of stuff of this site TS ON GUY

I need DIVERSITY here

KnightHawk 03-07-2019 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17764)
AFter this scene we ll have more flex and some guy on ts here but i ll still keep more than 70& of stuff of this site TS ON GUY

I need DIVERSITY here

Very cool to hear that you will keep more than 70% of the updates for Brazil TGirls XXX TS on Guy. and also understand that you need diversity on the site as well. which i think is awesome. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 03-07-2019 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17766)
Very cool to hear that you keep more than 70% of the updates for Brazil TGirls XXX TS on Guy. and also understand that you need diversity on the site as well. which i think is awesome. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

We ll have some updates with FLEX scenes more few ones (i think only 2) GUY ON TS. If u check ll see now content is more than 75% ONLY TS ON GUY then u can be happy with it i hope

KnightHawk 03-07-2019 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17769)
We ll have some updates with FLEX scenes more few ones (i think only 2) GUY ON TS. If u check ll see now content is more than 75% ONLY TS ON GUY then u can be happy with it i hope

Indeed i have checked and see that more than 75% of the content for Brazil TGirls XXX is TS on Guy. and i am very happy with it and have been enjoying the TS on Guy Updates as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)