Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TS on TS bareback (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2791)

lordworm 07-20-2019 07:19 AM

TS on TS bareback

Hey Louie, who are the models in the ts on ts bareback scene you tweeted about? I can't tell from the pic but it looks like a hot pair.

naruto_nutty 07-20-2019 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 18405)
Hey Louie, who are the models in the ts on ts bareback scene you tweeted about? I can't tell from the pic but it looks like a hot pair.

Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves - I replied to that tweet

Louie Damazo 07-20-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18406)
Anna Kelly Close and Vitoria Neves - I replied to that tweet

Yep, this set is ready for bareback but ll have more

braziltgirls.xxx also ll have bareback with cum shots inside mounth and inside guy s ass

I m preparing 2 BAREBACK WEEKS minimum with all scenes NON CONDON

Its not a promess, its done waiting edit. I m back home right now and start prepare footage as well

KnightHawk 07-20-2019 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18408)
Yep, this set is ready for bareback but ll have more

braziltgirls.xxx also ll have bareback with cum shots inside mounth and inside guy s ass

I m preparing 2 BAREBACK WEEKS minimum with all scenes NON CONDON

Its not a promess, its done waiting edit. I m back home right now and start prepare footage as well

Excellent to hear that you are preparing 2 weeks of bareback minimum with all scenes non condom. and Brazil TGirls XXX will have bareback with cumshots in the mouth and inside a guy's ass. Sounds very hot and will be looking forward to seeing those Bareback Scenes. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-20-2019 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18413)
Excellent to hear that you are preparing 2 weeks of bareback minimum with all scenes non condom. and Brazil TGirls XXX will bareback with cumshots in the mouth and inside a guy's ass. Sounds very hot and will be looking forward to seeing those Bareback Scenes. Keep up the superb work and spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Alice marques banging Deborah Mastronelly ll be another one. Idea is keep both styles condon and bareback. Many ts refuses does non condon scenes even with tests

KnightHawk 07-20-2019 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18416)
Alice marques banging Deborah Mastronelly ll be another one. Idea is keep both styles condon and bareback. Many ts refuses does non condon scenes even with tests

Sounds very cool and will be looking forward to Alice Marques banging Deborah Mastronelly. and also understand that the idea is to keep both styles condom and bareback. and that many TGirls refuse to do bareback scenes even with tests. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-20-2019 09:36 PM

I m very happy with footage i got NON CONDON, very exciting assisting old requests u guys did here.

KnightHawk 07-20-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18418)
I m very happy with footage i got NON CONDON, very exciting assisting old requests u guys did here.

Great to hear that you are very happy with the non condom footage that you got. and very excited with assisting old requests that your subscribers made on here. and will be looking forward to seeing the Non Condom Footage and the Bareback Scenes as well.

naruto_nutty 07-23-2019 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18418)

Thanks for the updates on who will star in these bareback scenes, was researching Alice Marques yesterday, she has done no condom for dreamtranny and she's very sexy and pretty.

So Louie, you go to the set and shoot, then you go home and edit, then you get in contact with more girls to see their schedule, then you plan another shoot.

you rinse and repeat this process weeks after weeks after weeks, do you still get excited or enjoy this work.

We love you and all your hardwork, i especially love that you are always communicating with us directly. thank you Louie

Louie Damazo 07-23-2019 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18438)
Thanks for the updates on who will star in these bareback scenes, was researching Alice Marques yesterday, she has done no condom for dreamtranny and she's very sexy and pretty.

So Louie, you go to the set and shoot, then you go home and edit, then you get in contact with more girls to see their schedule, then you plan another shoot.

you rinse and repeat this process weeks after weeks after weeks, do you still get excited or enjoy this work.

We love you and all your hardwork, i especially love that you are always communicating with us directly. thank you Louie

Dear Naruto

U just describe my professional life here. I talk many new ts wanna shoot and try check how good they can be giving chances new faces become famous too. Its not so easy as people think it is

Thanks your nice words, i work exact to assist your demands

You ask if i enjoy this routine. Well, when i get feedbacks about models u guys want, i can convence that TS do exact that shoot and as soon i put online i see my customers happy then yes, i enjoy it a lot. More recent case was VALENTTINA MONSTERDICK. SHe was in Sao paulo for some plastic sirugies no intention shoot BUT i convence her and i got fabulous stuff. This kind of thing makes me so proud and happy because i got amazing and so nice model and ll assist requests done for catch her first chance i have

;)

Louie Damazo 07-27-2019 05:19 PM

ANd next week starts

BAREBACK MONDAY AND FRIDAY

Monday stuff - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...561928194?s=20

Friday footage - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...944906243?s=20

KnightHawk 07-28-2019 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18448)
ANd next week starts

BAREBACK MONDAY AND FRIDAY

Monday stuff - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...561928194?s=20

Friday footage - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...944906243?s=20

Phenomenal Preview Clips. Will be looking forward to seeing the TGirl on TGirl and TGirl on Guy Bareback Scenes on Monday and Friday. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 09-03-2019 09:56 PM

Phenomenal Bareback Scenes.

@Louie Damazo: i have really been enjoying the TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes for Brazil TGirls XXX and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. all 6 Bareback Scenes were phenomenal. looking forward to seeing the 3 Upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes. and more TGirl on Guy Bareback Scenes as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 09-03-2019 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18574)
@Louie Damazo: i have really been enjoying the TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes on Brazil TGirls XXX and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. all 6 Bareback Scenes were phenomenal. looking forward to seeing the 3 Upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes. and more TGirl on Guy Bareback Scenes as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I ll also have 3 Scenes braziltgirls.xxx bareback as well

KnightHawk 09-03-2019 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18575)
I ll also have 3 Scenes braziltgirls.xxx bareback as well

Very cool to hear that you'll have 3 Bareback Scenes for Brazil TGirls XXX as well. and looking forward to seeing them. :)

Louie Damazo 10-02-2019 10:45 PM

Get ready for YASMIN DORNELLES BANGING CAROLINE MARTINS NEXT WEEK

Just impecable

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...620352512?s=20

KnightHawk 10-03-2019 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18620)
Get ready for YASMIN DORNELLES BANGING CAROLINE MARTINS NEXT WEEK

Just impecable

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...620352512?s=20

Fantastic preview and pairing of 2 Beautiful.&.Talented TGirls. will be looking forward to seeing this upcoming Impeccable TGirl on TGirl Bareback Update starring Yasmin Dornelles and Caroline Martins.

legault 10-04-2019 10:48 PM

Damazo can we get Juliana Leal passive with a black ts?

Louie Damazo 10-05-2019 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18633)
Damazo can we get Juliana Leal passive with a black ts?

I not sure who can do it but i can ry next month. I know its old request and i m into make it real

Let me see who is avaliable

legault 10-05-2019 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18634)
I not sure who can do it but i can ry next month. I know its old request and i m into make it real

Let me see who is avaliable

I wish Vivi or Adrielly Bronze were around :(

Louie Damazo 10-05-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18635)
I wish Vivi or Adrielly Bronze were around :(

Hummm ok, Bronze sounds good.

U want see Juliana ONLY BOTTOM ?

legault 10-06-2019 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18636)
Hummm ok, Bronze sounds good.

U want see Juliana ONLY BOTTOM ?

Yes please. Have Bronze dominate her completely.

KnightHawk 10-06-2019 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18637)
Yes please. Have Bronze dominate her completely.

Would also love to see Adrielly Bronze dominate and fuck Juliana Leal balls deep in an Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene. and great suggestion as well.

Louie Damazo 10-06-2019 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18638)
Would also love to see Adrielly Bronze dominate and fuck Juliana Leal balls deep in an Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene. and great suggestion as well.

Ok felas

She did a scene topping Nathalia Castro but i see N P in do this action

KnightHawk 10-06-2019 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18639)
Ok felas

She did a scene topping Nathalia Castro but i see N P in do this action

Super cool to hear and will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene starring Adrielly Bronze.&. Nathalia Castro. and also great to hear that you see no problem in doing the request for an Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

lordworm 10-07-2019 05:23 PM

Hey Louie, good to see you're doing better.

Would this scene be bareback?

Also sounds good to me for Juliana to be bottom here, she needs to get fucked now lol

Louie Damazo 10-07-2019 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 18641)
Hey Louie, good to see you're doing better.

Would this scene be bareback?

Also sounds good to me for Juliana to be bottom here, she needs to get fucked now lol

Well, i can see many guys want this scene

I can do YEs and i ll work to be BAREBACK

Mike1234 10-07-2019 11:02 PM

Hey Louie glad to hear you’re okay and doing well now, I see everyone looking for Juliana to be bottomed how about Anna kelly topping her ?

Louie Damazo 10-07-2019 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 18643)
Hey Louie glad to hear you’re okay and doing well now, I see everyone looking for Juliana to be bottomed how about Anna kelly topping her ?

Well, i got requests for Juiana be bopttom with a BTG. I already agree in do ROUND 2 about Anna Kelly fucking Yasmin Dornelles too

Mike1234 10-08-2019 05:17 AM

Ahhh gotcha yea def looking forward to that.

What do you think of paring Patricia Campbell and Yasmin dornelle ? For a interracial btg on btg?

adfan 10-08-2019 05:27 AM

would love to see bronze and azuaga

Louie Damazo 10-08-2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 18646)
would love to see bronze and azuaga

First Bronze banging Ju Leal

legault 10-09-2019 01:03 PM

Great to hear Damazo, can't wait to see Juliana getting banged and dominated by Adrielly

Louie Damazo 10-09-2019 01:27 PM

This pairing is very possible yes

Azuaga is not avaliable now

legault 10-28-2019 12:05 AM

Hey Damazo, how's that scene of Adrielly banging Juliana going?

Louie Damazo 10-28-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18690)
Hey Damazo, how's that scene of Adrielly banging Juliana going?

soon, i m on it this week

na2smoove 10-29-2019 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18692)

I wanna see adrielly getting banged in the scene

legault 10-29-2019 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18692)

Good to know LD

I look forward to seeing Juliana finally dominated and topped

lordworm 10-29-2019 12:01 PM

It's an old request. I also want Juliana to be only bottom, and Adrielly only top.

KnightHawk 10-29-2019 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 18696)
Good to know LD

I look forward to seeing Juliana finally dominated and topped

Completely agree. and also looking forward to seeing Juliana Leal getting dominated and penetrated by Adrielly Bronze.