Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Pinheiro-Lee Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2548)

KnightHawk 02-11-2019 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17599)
I dont think ll take too long, budy

Okie dokie sounds good. And will be looking forward to seeing Rosy Pinheiro penetrating and domainating her male partner in TS on Guy Action. Thanks again for taking the time respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 02-11-2019 10:26 PM

Rosy Pinheiro-Gaby Ink Update.

The TGirl on TGirl Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Rosy Pinheiro and Gaby Ink was phenomanal and an intriguing/awesome pairing. It is great to see Rosy Pinheiro back looking absolutely gorgeous as always. and in sexy outfit and open toe shoes. and Gaby Ink as well Rosy Pinheiro is a very talented and gorgeous TGirl that has confidence,personality.&.style,beautiful face.&.smile,smoking hot.&.toned body,very sexy tits.&.butt,wicked cool tattoos and a huge girlcock. I love the way the Rosy was penetrating Gaby in the missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions nice and deep with her balls slapping off of Gaby's ass with each thrust. and also liked how Gaby was riding Rosy's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl and saying she has a big dick and telling Rosy to fuck her harder. and she happily obliged and gave her the fucking that she needed. and Gaby enjoyed every minute of it. and Rosy shooting her nectar on ass and kissing her and Gaby having at the camera to end the scene. Rosy Pinheiro's performance was impressive and intense and Gaby Ink's performance was naughty and amazing. and both were into the scene and each other. thanks for the magnificent update and for introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot.&.Toned TGirl. Looking forward to seeing more of Rosy Pinheiro in TGirl on Guy Action and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top.. and Gaby Ink in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and the spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 02-11-2019 11:52 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update starring Rosy Pinheiro and Gaby Ink.

Louie Damazo 02-12-2019 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17613)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update starring Rosy Pinheiro and Gaby Ink.

Its funny but on of things make me do this pairing is that both are Tatoo ts. I like Suicide girls and have suicide t-girls in lesbian action is soooo exciting. Rosy is a star and Miss Ink is perfect bottom, fabulous action in my opinion

KnightHawk 02-12-2019 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17622)
Its funny but on of things make me do this pairing is that both are Tatoo ts. I like Suicide girls and have suicide t-girls in lesbian action is soooo exciting. Rosy is a star and Miss Ink is perfect bottom, fabulous action in my opinion

Wicked Cool. And completely agree that Rosy Pinheiro is a star and is very talented as well and Gaby Ink is the perfect bottom. and the action was fabolous. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Absak 02-12-2019 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17588)
No idea , man. I sent this footage 3 days ago but i m not responsable for that site updates. I dont think ll take too long

If I may ask, who did you pair Ms. Pinheiro with?

na2smoove 02-12-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17622)

Rosy is so dominant Louie please have Patricia & Ana dominate rosy like a slut

legault 02-12-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 17629)

Most explosive scene in the world

Dying for it to happen lol

KnightHawk 02-12-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 17629)

Would also like to see Patricia Campbell and Anna Kelly Close dominate Rosy Pinheiro like a slut. and it would be epic and bombastic scene as well.

na2smoove 02-13-2019 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17631)
Would also like to see Patricia Campbell and Anna Kelly Close dominate Rosy Pinheiro like a slut. and it would be epic and bombastic scene as well.

For real lol i want them to fuck the hell out of her in every position possible with no remorse 😂 just like she be doing

KnightHawk 02-13-2019 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 17632)
For real lol i want them to fuck the hell out of her in every position possible with no remorse 😂 just like she be doing

Completely agree. :cool: :D

legault 02-13-2019 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 17632)

I love when that happens

KnightHawk 02-13-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17634)
I love when that happens

Same here.

KnightHawk 03-09-2019 10:04 PM

@Louie Damazo: it has been a month and still no sign of the TS on Guy Domination Scene starring Rosy Pinheiro that i requested back on Monday December 31st 2018. and i understand that you are not responsible for the updates for TGirls.XXX. however i am very disappointed that the scene hasn't shown up yet and was really looking forward to seeing it as well. Can you please find out why it hasn't the scene been uploaded yet and when is it going to be available?. Thanks and keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming my friend.

Louie Damazo 03-10-2019 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17791)
@Louie Damazo: it has been a month and still no sign of the TS on Guy Domination Scene starring Rosy Pinheiro that i requested back on Monday December 31st 2018. and i understand that you are not responsible for the updates for TGirls.XXX. however i am very disappointed that the scene hasn't shown up yet and was really looking forward to seeing it as well. Can you please find out why it hasn't the scene been uploaded yet and when is it going to be available?. Thanks and keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming my friend.

Next time shoot Rosy i ll do TS ON GUY ok, She is great doing it

KnightHawk 03-10-2019 05:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17794)
Next time shoot Rosy i ll do TS ON GUY ok, She is great doing it

Sounds Awesome. And completely agree that Rosy Pinheiro is great at doing TS on Guy Scenes and here is an updated version of my request for a TS on Guy Domination Scene {*See Description And Post Below*}

KnightHawk 03-10-2019 06:00 AM

TS on Guy Domination Scene Request. 2.0

@Louie Damazo: i would love to see a TS on Guy Domination Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Rosy Pinheiro the scene begins with her sitting on the bed and she calls over her male partner and tells him to get on his knees and suck her girlcock and she slaps his face and face fucks him. and tells him to ride her girlcock like the maleslut that he is and fucks him from underneath. and switches to the missionary position and penetrates him nice and deep and speeds it up abit as well. and switches to the spooning position fucking him balls deep and talking dirty to him and covering his mouth. and he tells her him to fuck him harder and make him her submissive bitch and she happily obliges by mounting him from behind in the bulldogg position with her hands on his shoulders and her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and continues penetrating him in the missionary position til he cums all over him. and shoots she her nectar on his face and in his mouth and has him suck the remaining nectar off of her girlcock to end the scene. {*Only Rosy gets her dick sucked,Not the guy.*}. {*Would like hear your thoughts on this updated request*}

Louie Damazo 03-10-2019 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17796)
@Louie Damazo: i would love to see a TS on Guy Domination Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Rosy Pinheiro the scene begins with her sitting on the bed and she calls over her male partner and tells him to get on his knees and suck her girlcock and she slaps his face and face fucks him. and tells him to ride her girlcock like the maleslut that he is and fucks him from underneath. and switches to the missionary position and penetrates him nice and deep and speeds it up abit as well. and switches to the spooning position fucking him balls deep and talking dirty to him and covering his mouth. and he tells her him to fuck him harder and make him her submissive bitch and she happily obliges by mounting him from behind in the bulldogg position with her hands on his shoulders and her balls slapping off of his ass with each thrust. and continues penetrating him in the missionary position til he cums all over him. and shoots she her nectar on his face and in his mouth and has him suck the remaining nectar off of her girlcock to end the scene. {*Only Rosy gets her dick sucked,Not the guy.*}. {*Would like hear your thoughts on this updated request*}

Totally possible but i m not sure when she ll be back Sao paulo

KnightHawk 03-10-2019 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17797)
Totally possible but i m not sure when she ll be back Sao paulo

Okie dokie. When Rosy Pinheiro returns to Sao Paulo.

Louie Damazo 03-10-2019 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17798)
Okie dokie. When Rosy Pinheiro returns to Sao Paulo.

SHe is great topping, i have few ideas for she in a TS ON GUY scene

KnightHawk 04-02-2019 10:18 PM

@Louie Damazo: i know that you always keep your promises in granting your loyal subscribers requests when possible. and making your customers happy as well. and i am not disappointed with you at all. and don't blame you for my original request not being uploaded to TGirls.XXX. because once you gave them the footage. it was up to them to follow through. and also a Reminder: you said that you was going to do another TS on Guy Scene starring Rosy Pinheiro. and i would like to see my idea for a TS on Guy Domination Scene be incorporated into the scene.

Louie Damazo 04-02-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17890)
@Louie Damazo: i know that you always keep your promises in granting your loyal subscribers requests when possible. and making your customers happy as well. and i am not disappointed with you at all. and don't blame you for my original request not being uploaded to TGirls.XXX. because once you gave them the footage. it was up to them to follow through. and also a Reminder: you said that you was going to do another TS on Guy Scene starring Rosy Pinheiro. and i would like to see my idea for a TS on Guy Domination Scene be incorporated into the scene.

Told u, next time have her in sao paulo she ll do a fabulous ts on guy for us

KnightHawk 04-02-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17893)
Told u, next time have her in sao paulo she ll do a fabulous ts on guy for us

Okie dokie sounds awesome. and will be looking forward to seeing her dominating a guy in a fabulous TGirl on Guy Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend. :)

Absak 04-03-2019 06:31 AM

It's tgirls.xxx hardcore update day on Wednesdays so fingers crossed it'll finally be that Rosy Pinheiro scene today. :)

Louie Damazo 04-03-2019 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absak (Post 17902)
It's tgirls.xxx hardcore update day on Wednesdays so fingers crossed it'll finally be that Rosy Pinheiro scene today. :)

U guys can mail them asking it, its ready to be used for a month

Louie Damazo 04-03-2019 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17914)
What in the hell are you talking about dude?. That response wasn't to your post. See my response to the comment that you posted earlier.

For u dont say i dont do things u like, i m almost doing one scenell make uvery happy

Just let me have it ready and ll be posting here for your hapyness

KnightHawk 04-03-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17916)
For u dont say i dont do things u like, i m almost doing one scenell make uvery happy

Just let me have it ready and ll be posting here for your hapyness

That is great to hear and will be looking forward to seeing to the scene as well. and i really appreciate all of the hard work that you do and the top notch content that you provide your loyal subscribers with on the weekly basis. and always taking the time to respond to comments. and as i posted yesterday: i know that you always keep your promises when granting requests when possible and making your customers happy as well. which you have been doing a phenomenal job. and i also like and respect you as a cyber friend as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 04-03-2019 11:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17917)
That is great to hear and will be looking forward to seeing Rosy Pinheiro domainating her male partner in Fabulous TS on Guy Action and to the scene as well. and i really appreciate all of the hard work that you do and the top notch content that you provide your loyal subscribers with on the weekly basis. and always taking the time to respond to comments. and as i posted yesterday: i know that you always keep your promises when granting requests when possible and making your comments happy as well. which you have been doing a phenomenal job. and i also like and respect you as a cyber friend as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend. :)

The scene i mention i ll reveal as soon be done, just in case

KnightHawk 04-04-2019 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17922)
The scene i mention i ll reveal as soon be done, just in case

Excellent to hear that the scene you mentioned will be revealed as soon as it's done. :)

Louie Damazo 04-04-2019 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17923)
Excellent to hear that the scene you mentioned will be revealed as soon it's done. :)

Last month i just tiold about 3some and fact it doesnt work cause u frustration, i want avoid it

KnightHawk 04-04-2019 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17928)
Last mointh i just tiold about 3some and fact it doesnt work cause u frustration, i want avoid it

Yes you did tell us about last month's All TS 3some and the fact that it didn't work and it cause you frustration,something that you wanted to avoid,however the scene still turned out to be magnificent.

KnightHawk 04-08-2019 03:44 AM

Rosy Pinheiro Hardcore Update 2.0 {TGirls.XXX} Review.

Awesome TGirl on Guy Update for TGirls.XXX starring Rosy Pinheiro. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and topping her male partner in the spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep. and also liked the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each other thrust and shooting her nectar all over him to end the scene. Rosy Pinheiro's performance was magnificent and erotic and the TGirl on TGirl Update that she did with Gaby Ink back on Monday February 11th 2019 for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was phenomenal. Thanks for the wicked cool update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot.&.Toned TGirl. and for granting my request as well. i really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing more Rosy Pinheiro in TGirl on Guy.&. TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :) @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this update. :)

Louie Damazo 04-08-2019 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17966)
Awesome TS on Guy Update for TGirls.XXX starring Rosy Pinheiro. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and topping her male partner in the spooning,missionary and doggystyle positions balls deep. and also liked the sound of her balls slapping off of his ass with each other thrust and shooting her nectar all over him to end the scene. Rosy Pinheiro's performance was magnificent and erotic and the TS on TS Update that she did with Gaby Ink back on Monday February 11th 2019 for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was phenomenal. Thanks for the wicked cool update and introducing your fanbase to this Smoking Hot.&.Toned TGirl. and for granting my request as well. i really appreciate it. looking forward to seeing more Rosy Pinheiro in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :) @Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this update. :)

U guys should vote in that site for we do more

In time, got Veronica Havena topping a guy full scene for soon in our sites here

KnightHawk 04-08-2019 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17967)
U guys should vote in that site for we do more

In time, got Veronica Havena topping a guy full scene for soon in our sites here

Okie dokie i will vote on TGirls.XXX so that y'all can do more on the site. and that is excellent to hear you have Veronica Havenna in a TGirl on Guy Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX soon. will be looking forward to seeing it. And keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 05-09-2019 06:55 PM

@Louie Damazo: what is the status on the scene that you mentioned you were working on over a month ago. and said that you were going to reveal soon? and who's going to be in it?.

Louie Damazo 05-09-2019 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18085)
@Louie Damazo: what is the status on the scene that you mentioned you were working on over a month ago. and said that you were going to reveal soon? and who's going to be in it?. Unless you forgot about it.

I have a ts on guy set ready with a nice and popular BTG. I m shooting today , if have no cancelations i ll update u about more later

KnightHawk 05-09-2019 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18086)
I have a ts on guy set ready with a nice and popular BTG. I m shooting today , if have no cancelations i ll update u about more later

Okie dokie sounds good. and will be looking forward to seeing it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. 😎

Louie Damazo 05-10-2019 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18085)
@Louie Damazo: what is the status on the scene that you mentioned you were working on over a month ago. and said that you were going to reveal soon? and who's going to be in it?.

Ok, did 4 hardcores for braziltgirls.xxx - all TS ON GUY with special atention to ANA KELY CLOSE in awesome action

I promess good news and here is

KnightHawk 05-11-2019 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18109)
Ok, did 4 hardcores for braziltgirls.xxx - all TS ON GUY with special atention to ANA KELY CLOSE in awesome action

I promess good news and here is

Super cool to hear that you did 4 hardcore scenes for Brazil TGirls XXX all {TGirl on Guy} with special attention to Ana Kelly Close in awesome action. Indeed you did promise good news and it's here. will be looking to seeing the 4 upcoming TGirl on Guy Updates. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 05-11-2019 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18110)
Super cool to hear that you did 4 hardcore scenes for Brazil TGirls XXX all {TGirl on Guy} with special attention to Ana Kelly Close in awesome action. Indeed you did promise good news and it's here. will be looking to seeing the 4 upcoming TGirl on Guy Updates. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

AS i say, i need balance . Braziltgirls.xxx is more ts on guy but i need have few other aproachs too