Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Karla Desejo and Wagner (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2678)

travans 05-05-2018 03:26 PM

Karla Desejo and Wagner

I really liked seeing a dominant TS like Karla bottoming or in a flex. The scene was mostly very good however I was a bit disappointed however that Karla didn't cum in the scene.

Louie Damazo 05-07-2018 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travans (Post 16383)
I really liked seeing a dominant TS like Karla bottoming or in a flex. The scene was mostly very good however I was a bit disappointed however that Karla didn't cum in the scene.

My friend

I m working right now in changes ll garantee all sets ( or almost all) ll have cum shots.I m reorganizating all for i shoot again . It ll make me able do more sets exacty as u ask

Jjamison 05-07-2018 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16385)
My friend

I m working right now in changes ll garantee all sets ( or almost all) ll have cum shots.I m reorganizating all for i shoot again . It ll make me able do more sets exacty as u ask

That's good to know. Can the cum shots be more like the Aline Ketson scene instead of like the recent Renata Farias. Zooming in on the cumshot without their faces in the picture kinda ruins the experience in my opinion.

Louie Damazo 05-07-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jjamison (Post 16388)
That's good to know. Can the cum shots be more like the Aline Ketson scene instead of like the recent Renata Farias. Zooming in on the cumshot without their faces in the picture kinda ruins the experience in my opinion.

I ll do more 2 cams style. I shoot open angle showing faces and another angle only the ejaculation. In my opinion it make this climax moment so much more exciting. What u think ?

travans 05-08-2018 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16385)
My friend

No worries, I just wanted to offer some constructive feedback.

Jjamison 05-08-2018 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16389)
I ll do more 2 cams style. I shoot open angle showing faces and another angle only the ejaculation. In my opinion it make this climax moment so much more exciting. What u think ?

It actually sounds really good because of how it satisfies the people who prefer that and don't. Thanks Louie

Louie Damazo 05-11-2018 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travans (Post 16391)
No worries, I just wanted to offer some constructive feedback.

U guys are great, i m very happy in have guys like u giving me so gteat positive feedbacks and EVEN critics are done to help me get better stuff. I really apreciatte it

Louie Damazo 05-11-2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jjamison (Post 16392)
It actually sounds really good because of how it satisfies the people who prefer that and don't. Thanks Louie

YES

Thats exact the idea. I m on it and i ll be getting so much better cum shots. U have my word dude

travans 05-13-2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16399)
YES

Thats exact the idea. I m on it and i ll be getting so much better cum shots. U have my word dude

Sounds great Louie.