Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More Full TS on Guys Scenes. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2472)

knightrider82 12-18-2016 11:25 PM

More Full TS on Guys Scenes.

thread closed.

Louie Damazo 12-19-2016 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14288)
Hello LD,I would like to see more of the following TS Genre:TS on Guy be incorporated on ShemalesFromHell.com,was hoping that one of the updates for 12/17/2016 was going to be a Full TS on Guy,but no such luck,instead it was another TS on Guy Flex Scene,A type of scene that i have absolutely no interest in watching,So far the month of December has been disappointing,there has only been 1 Full TS on Guy Update (TGirl Tops The Guy For The Entire Scene) and that was on December 3rd 2016,hasn't been one since,I understand as a Director you have to accommodate all Members Preferences,and here is a Really Cool Idea on how to accommodate Members Preferences: by a Full TS on Guy Update and Guy on TS Update every week,this way every one gets to see what they like.

I m sorry but u need understand and i already told it if i insist in one unique style there soon ll have other guys asking more flex scenes or even guy on ts. I need have all kind there and try feed site with diversification . U like this style but others like other approach.

BBBUUUTTTTT

If u check many previous updates ll see i did LOTS of Ts fuck guys there. PLease check it

Louie Damazo 12-19-2016 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14292)
As always i respect your opinion Louie,But i completely disagree with you,i understand as a Director that you have to incorporate different styles to keep the site fresh,but unfortunately there has been an increase in scenes of the Guy on TS and TS on Guy Flex Genres and a decrease of scenes of the TS on Guy Genre,i have check many of the previous updates and saw more TS on Guy Flex and Guy on TS Scenes-from July to now and only 16 Full TS on Guy Updates during those months,which is disappointing,This is a Big Difference between a Full TS on Guy and a TS on Flex Scene,Full TS on Guy:TGirl tops the Guy for the entire scene,TS on Guy Flex:The TGirl and her Male Partner takes turns topping each other,that's the difference and their not the same type of scene either,and as i have mentioned earlier there has only been 1 this month so far,and a total of 3 last month,This is way i came up with the proposal of having a Full TS on Guy and a Guy on TS Update every week to accommodate all the members preferences,Is it easier to create Guy on TS and TS on Guy Flex Scenes than it is a Full TS on Guy?.

I was doing exact it : one ts on guy and other guy on ts action every week but got requests for FLEX scenes then i did some. I prefer do that : 1 ts on guy other guy on ts and i think ll have it in next updates

knightrider82 12-20-2016 04:48 PM

Still would like to know who's going to be in the Full TS on Guy Update,and also would like to here your thoughts about the Rodrigues-Herrera Update,which been up for nearly a week.

Louie Damazo 12-20-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14301)
Still would like to know who's going to be in the Full TS on Guy Update,and also would like to here your thoughts about the Rodrigues-Herrera Update,which been up for nearly a week.

Rodrigues ll be our SUPER STAR of next year. SHe has all bagage - beaulty, virility, styçle, talent - Needed only experience and this i m proving then i expect this ts be our new bombshell 2017

knightrider82 12-20-2016 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14302)
Rodrigues ll be our SUPER STAR of next year. SHe has all bagage - beaulty, virility, styçle, talent - Needed only experience and this i m proving then i expect this ts be our new bombshell 2017

Thanks for your input LD my friend,Completely Agree 1000%,That Leticia Rodrigues will be our Super Star of next year,and that she has it all:Amazing Attitude,Beautiful Face and Body,Confidence,Personality,Style,Talent,Virility, and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well,and is a Phenomenal Performer and one of my favorite models,The Hardcore,TS on TS and Solo Updates That she did for ShemalesFromHell and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com were Magnificent,Indeed that you have,and i also expect LR to be our New Bombshell of 2017,Thanks again for introducing this Gorgeous Model to your fanbase,looking forward to seeing more of her as a Full Top :)

Louie Damazo 01-07-2017 09:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14368)
Last week's update for ShemalesFromHell.com starring:Jhoany Wilker was Awesome and a great way to end 2016,I really like how she was commanding the action for the entire scene,JH knows how to Fuck,She's very intense,which i like,Thanks for the update.

See, i provide many ts on guy hardcores BUT again, i need have more about other styles : Guy on ts and flex. WE try years ago do it : one site for every demanad but just dont work then SFH now do it

Karol 01-07-2017 12:01 PM

The latest scene with Barbara is very good. I like this actress. She's one of the best, also she looks quite good as top and bottom.

Louie Damazo 01-07-2017 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karol (Post 14372)
The latest scene with Barbara is very good. I like this actress. She's one of the best, also she looks quite good as top and bottom.

Barbara is doing GREAT, i think best new face i got in 2016

legault 01-07-2017 01:00 PM

can we see her being bottom with a ts one day?

Louie Damazo 01-07-2017 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 14375)
can we see her being bottom with a ts one day?

I dont see why not, ll remember it in her next work 4 us

Karol 01-07-2017 06:43 PM

awesome idea 2

If it's possible Barbara on top with Geane Perron or vice versa, but i heard that it's extremely hard to persuade Ts fuck another ts.

Louie Damazo 01-08-2017 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karol (Post 14387)
If it's possible Barbara on top with Geane Perron or vice versa, but i heard that it's extremely hard to persuade Ts fuck another ts.

Flex scene, well i use both in recent shoots then i need wait couple months minimum for start think in new sets with this couple

knightrider82 01-08-2017 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14395)
Flex scene, well i use both in recent shoots then i need wait couple months minimum for start think in new sets with this couple

Barabra Perez and Geane Peron in a TS on TS Flex Scene,which i am really starting to like,Would be a Great Pairing and Scene.

Louie Damazo 02-25-2017 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14570)
There were 8 Updates consisting of (5 Guy on TS and 3 TS on Guy Flex Scenes) for the month of February 2017 for SFH and not a single Full TS on Guy Update among them,i've been noticing for the last year that there has been a Huge Increase in TS on Guy Flex and Guy On TS Scenes,and a Decrease in Full TS on Guy Scenes,and the last Full TS on Guy Updates were December 3rd and 31st 2016 and January 20th and 28th 2017 and there hasn't been one since,Which is Completely Unacceptable and as i have posted 2 months ago there is a very big difference between a Full TS on Guy and a TS on Guy Flex and here is the difference,Full TS on Guy: TGirl is in the Dominant Role topping the Guy for the entire scene,and a TS on Guy Flex: TGirl and her Male Partner takes turns topping each other,and they are not the same type of scenes either,they just aren't,also i haven't seen anybody making a request for a TS on Guy Flex Scene,it's usually for a Full TS on Guy or a Guy on TS Scene,Hopefully the month of March will feature at 3 Full TS on Guy Scenes,i'll keep my fingers x-ed.

SFH havent any specific direction about it (we can have everything - ts on guy, guy on ts, 3somes, flex scenes) BBBUUUTTT remember we ll be puting TRANNIES FUCK scenes in new BRAZ HUB in elevated X as i mention. For the ones dont know we have SPECIFIC APPROACH in ths site - TS ON GUY , GUY ON T and TS ON TS. ALl setrs are SPECIFIC for that - if i put TS ON GUY u ll seee ONLY TS fucking guy , no flex.

I ll start it as soon BRAZ HUB be ready (1 or 2 weeks NO MOE than it) TS ON GUY set and other weeks we ll see other approachs. I hope it make u happy

We need do scenes VERY FAST this month because ITS CARNIVAL here and NO ONE WANNA SHOOT IN CARNIVAL then i admit couldnt dso work thinking in your requests BUT next month it ll be less complicated

I hope this feedback make u happy , my friend

IN time : any specific model u wanna see ONLY topping? I m remastering LOTS of scenes for 1080p here then i can start with one u can piuck. How about it ?

lordworm 02-26-2017 05:22 AM

Mastronelly is a newer model and I don't think she is in the trannies-fuck archives.

Louie Damazo 02-26-2017 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 14575)
Mastronelly is a newer model and I don't think she is in the trannies-fuck archives.

I have several amazing scenes TS ON GUY READY that we ll start use in 2 weeks i think. AS i told ll be DAILY UPDATES alternating NEW STUFF and recompilations. You guys ll have amazing stuff all in 1080p

BRAZ HUB ll be bigest and best u can get about brazilian stuff online ANYWHERE

Iys sunday morning here (6am) and m working in recompilations because i want give u guys MORE and BETTER

Louie Damazo 02-26-2017 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14578)
@lordworm:Yes Deborah Mastronelly is a Newer TS Model that made her debut on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com in 2014 and has done multiple scenes for BTS and SFH and doesn't have any content on Trannies Fuck,@LouieDamazo: that's excellent to hear that you have several amazing TS on Guy Scenes ready to start in 2 weeks,which is my 2nd favorite TS Genre,and will have Daily Updates that will consist of New Content and Recompilation of Older Sets all in 1080p,and that the Brazilian-Transsexuals HUB will the biggest and the best that you fanbase can get Brazilian Content online anywhere.

Grooby tech area is working REALLY REALLY HARD , dude. This migration is making we all burn our asses. Those guys are amazing and without them help all this never could be possible

Louie Damazo 05-09-2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14896)
The Super Update for Monday May 8th 2017 was Good. wasn't there suppose to be a Full TS on Guy Update., did something go wrong with the update?. The first TS on TS Flex Remastered Scene starting Adriana Rodrigues and Barbara Kisivicks was excellent. however the second TS on TS Flex Remastered Scene starting Aline Garcia and Jessica Ninfeta was uninteresting,didn't even bother watching the Guy on TS Remastered Scene and the TS Solo was decent. Btw is the preview pic below with the caption:Coming Soon on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C_DvH3YXUAA3m3O.jpg is going to be this week's or next week's update?

Its very interesting see your reactions. We have so many diferent tastes in same site what prove i m g larging approach about stuff.

About next Stephany scene...ll be bombastic !!!!

Louie Damazo 05-13-2017 11:37 AM

I m bringing this week Barbara Perez ONLY TOPPING in SFH

REmaster of next weekend also ll have a TS ON GUY 1080p great scene with Laviny ALbuquerque.

Louie Damazo 09-19-2017 02:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15563)
@Louie Damazo: When is there going to be a New Full TS on Guy and Remastered Full TS on Guy Updates forShemalesFromHell.?.because the first 6 updates for this month were TS on Guy Flex Updates and the last new Full TS on Guy Update was July 28th 2017 and Remastered Full TS on Guy Update was August 27th 2017 and hasn't been none since

I ll work in some like this for next weeks NP

Louie Damazo 10-18-2017 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15698)
@Louie Damazo: when is there going to be New Full TS on Guy Updates for ShemalesFromHell.com ?. because it has been nearly 3 months since the last one which was back on Friday July 28th 2017 and hasn't been none since. and month of September featured 7 TS on Guy Flex and 2 Guy on TS Scenes and 0 Full TS on Guy Updates. and there has been a total of 16 Full TS on Guy Updates for 2017. I also understand that as a director you have to assist in all types of styles. but how mixing it up every once in while like it was it for months of July and August which featured 6 Full TS on Guy Updates and all of them were fantastic. and there is a difference between a Full TS on Guy and a TS on Guy Flex Scene. A Full TS on Guy Scene: TGirl is in the dominant role and topping her male partner for the scene. A TS on Guy Flex Scene: TGirl and her male partner takes turns topping and bottoming. and their are not the same type of scene. Hopefully there will be some this month. but i'll keep my fingers x-ed. just a Directive.&.Objective Post from a fan and subscriber's point of view.

I ll make minimum one this week, i didnt forget. Just giving focus now in replace all cams and teach my people shoot 4K. Hope u understand, my friend ;)

Louie Damazo 10-18-2017 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15700)
I completely understand that you're focusing on replacing all cams and teaching your people to shoot in 4K. and that you didn't forget.Thank you for taking the time to respond and explaining everything Louie my friend. Will be looking forward to seeing it :)

But i ll do one minimum, may be more.

Louie Damazo 10-19-2017 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15703)
Sounds good.

I was testing new CAMS more new guy then i give focus in teach my crew and produce something that run easly now. I m very late about 4K and i apologize for it. SOme personal issues make me late but now all ll be ok and u felas ll start get amazing 4K footage as i promess

GROOBY ROCKS !!!!

Louie Damazo 10-23-2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15712)
It's alright we completely understand and it is good to hear that all is well and and your fanbase will be getting 4K Content. Agree Grooby does rock.

Next update in SFH ll be TS ON GUY , already in 4K

Hope u like it

Louie Damazo 10-25-2017 01:23 PM

Some preview

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...77142023733248

Louie Damazo 10-27-2017 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15734)
Where's the video and the 1080p download link for this week's update?.

First upload had a prob, i m reuploading it..ll be in 4K

Louie Damazo 10-28-2017 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15737)
Bummer,Was really looking forward to seeing this week's Full TS on Guy Update. It's been a while since there's been one on ShemalesFromHell.. Let me know when's it fixed and available. Thank you.

SHits happens, i upload this video 1 week ago but when we ll create update system inform was corrupted then i did again. No idea why upload restart several times but now is all ok. You can get it

Louie Damazo 11-08-2017 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15809)
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DN82tinX4AAaCzB.jpg Very cool preview photo Juliana Leal is gorgeous and did great in her first TS on TS Update. Is she topping her male partner for the entire scene?. And will be looking forward to seeing it as well.

Yes, she is. ANother scene did thinking in u

Louie Damazo 11-09-2017 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15812)
Excellent. Thank you very much for feedback Louie Damazo my friend. I really appreciate it and all of the superb work and Top Notch that You and the Amazing Folks at Grooby provide your subscribers/fanbase with. Keep up the great work.

A preview 4 u - https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...51914190594048

Louie Damazo 11-21-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15829)
@Louie Damazo: It is great to see Leticia Rodrigues back looking absolutely gorgeous. it's been a while since we've seen her. and the debut of Nicolly Pantoja who is very attractive. and i would love to see them in TS on Guy Updates as Full Tops dominating their male partners their by making them gag on their Girlcocks topping balls deep and shooting their loads on their faces. And thanks for the 2 Star Updates and keep up the great work.

Thnaks

My intention was do hardcore and i schedule that BUT...she just desapear in day of shooting. No idea why, crazy people

Louie Damazo 11-23-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15848)
You're very welcome Louie my friend. that's really messed up to hear that Leticia Rodrigues didn't show up on the day of the schedule video shoot. can't work with people who don't share the same dedication. hopefully she'll get her act together. if not. she won't be lasting too long in the Adult Industry. And i agree that some TS are complicated. I would love to see Rosy Pinheiro and Giovanna Dior in TS on Guy Updates as Full Tops. And will there be a Full TS on Guy Scene next Friday for ShemalesFromHell.com?.

I m testing some new models did solos in last months now

Absak 11-23-2017 11:08 AM

I'd love to see that new tattooed hottie Gaby Ink in a full top video.

Louie Damazo 11-23-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absak (Post 15854)
I'd love to see that new tattooed hottie Gaby Ink in a full top video.

Me too, she start now and i just love her suicide girl style. I ll work on it

travans 11-23-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15856)
Me too, she start now and i just love her suicide girl style. I ll work on it

With the new girls I think her and Julia Alves would make a nice pair.

Louie Damazo 11-24-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15861)
@Louie Damazo: You're very welcome Louie my friend. that's really messed up that Leticia Rodrigues didn't show up on the day of the schedule video shoot. can't work with people who don't have the same dedication as you and the amazing folks at Grooby do. Hopefully she'll get her act together. if not?. she won't be lasting too long in the Adult Industry. Sounds awesome will be looking forward to seeing the new models. And Julia Alves and Gaby Ink are very attractive TGirls and i would also like to see them in TS on Guy Action as Full Tops.

As u know i balance kind of scejnes but always have some TS on Guy ;)

Louie Damazo 12-17-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15921)
@Louie Damazo:The Full Remastered TS on Guy Update for Sunday December 17th 2017 for ShemalesFromHell.com Starring:Monique Lohan was already uploaded back on Sunday August 6th 2017. (4 months and 11 days ago). Please fix this error on the BrazilianTGirls Twitter Page. Thank you.

My bad, i ll pick another scene

Absak 12-18-2017 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15923)
It's alright Louie my friend. btw when is there going to be a newFull TS on Guy Update. because the last one was back on Friday November 10th 2017 starring newcomer Juliana Leal and hasn't been one since. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRQNFsYX0AAAGH5.jpg.Very nice preview photo. Is Gaby Ink fully topping for the entire scene?. because a few weeks ago I posted that I would like to see her as a Full Top.

Holy shit, so looking forward to that scene!!

Louie Damazo 12-18-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15923)
It's alright Louie my friend. btw when is there going to be a newFull TS on Guy Update. because the last one was back on Friday November 10th 2017 starring newcomer Juliana Leal and hasn't been one since. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRQNFsYX0AAAGH5.jpg.Very nice preview photo. Is Gaby Ink fully topping for the entire scene?. because a few weeks ago I posted that I would like to see her as a Full Top.

Flex, i m introducing new faces then i administrate it for get best possible footage but we ll have yes a FULL ts on guy scene with a Veteran Super star is just returning for us very soon

Louie Damazo 12-19-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15930)
Oh okay i understand. hopefully for her next update for ShemalesFromHell.com will be as a Full Top. Sounds awesome that there will be a New Full TS on Guy Update with a Veteran TS Star returning for y'all very soon. who is the Veteran TS Star and is that going to be Friday December 29th 2017 Update?.

I havea full ts top guy scene yes but i m not sure when ll be avaliable, for sure still this year