Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   November 2015 Updates. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2210)

knightrider82 11-03-2015 10:28 PM

November 2015 Updates.

Hello Louie,what do you have plan for TS on TS and TS on Guy Updates for the month of November?,Would love to see Deborah Mastronelly,Bianca Sereia and Nathany Gomes in some of those updates as Full Tops.

Louie Damazo 11-03-2015 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12627)
Hello Louie,what do you have plan for TS on TS and TS on Guy Updates for the month of November?,Would love to see Deborah Mastronelly,Bianca Sereia and Nathany Gomes in some of those updates as Full Tops.

I m working on it, ll let u guys know soon

knightrider82 11-03-2015 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12628)
I m working on it, ll let u guys know soon

Okie dokie,keep up the great work :)

knightrider82 11-07-2015 03:58 AM

The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Newcomer:Lorraine Baldez was excellent,Lorraine is very pretty,i liked how she was dominating Marcus through out the scene,by pounding him nice and deep in Doggy and Missionary Styles,and shooting her load all over his face at the end,looking forward to seeing more of her,Thanks for the great scene Louie :)

Louie Damazo 11-07-2015 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12661)
The TS on Guy Update on ShemalesFromHell.com starring Newcomer:Lorraine Baldez was excellent,Lorraine is very pretty,i liked how she was dominating Marcus through out the scene,by pounding him nice and deep in Doggy and Missionary Styles,and shooting her load all over his face at the end,looking forward to seeing more of her,Thanks for the great scene Louie :)

You re welcome. SHe is a pretty powerful ts with impressive virility

knightrider82 11-07-2015 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12662)
You re welcome. SHe is a pretty powerful ts with impressive virility

Completely agree,Lorraine Baldez is a Pretty and Powerful TS that has Impressive Virility and knows how to Top :)

Rikki 11-08-2015 07:42 AM

Good to see Geane back to SFH. Please tell me there is an upcoming update with her as a top.

knightrider82 11-11-2015 03:23 PM

Who's going to be in this week's Full TS on Guy Update for ShemalesFromHell.com,and next week's TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com?

Louie Damazo 11-11-2015 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12678)
Who's going to be in this week's Full TS on Guy Update for ShemalesFromHell.com,and next week's TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com?

In BRAZ we ll have Laura Araujo & Lorraine Baldez

SFH i have ready those scenes for next update

Paulinha Lima & Claudio Marques
Rayanne Lemosy & Yago

knightrider82 11-12-2015 06:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12680)
In BRAZ we ll have Laura Araujo & Lorraine Baldez

SFH i have ready those scenes for next update

Paulinha Lima & Claudio Marques
Rayanne Lemosy & Yago

Sounds Very Cool,looking forward to seeing the TS on TS Update :) :cool: