Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Potter-Barbosa Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2683)

knightrider82 05-22-2018 06:12 AM

Isabelli Potter-Renata Barbosa Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Isabelli Potter and newcomer Renata Barbosa was Spectacular and a Awesome Pairing. Isabelli Potter is a Very Sexy.&. Talented TGirl that has a Smoking Hot,Fit and Toned Body,Style.&.Personality and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. I liked the way Isabelli was commanding the action for the entire scene by slapping Renata's face with her girlcock and pushing her head up and down. and topping her doggy and missionary styles balls deep. with Renata riding Isabelli's girlcock reverse cowgirl and Isabelli shooting her sweet nectar all over Renata tits and kissing each other and waving to the audience to end the scene. Isabelli Potter's performance was superb and also in the Monday February 12 2018 TS on TS Flex Scene that she did withEveline Moura {One of my favorites as well}. Renata Barbosa did great for her debut scene. Thanks for the Superb Update and for introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Isabelli Potter in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. And Renata Barbosa in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the great work Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 05-22-2018 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16440)
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Isabelli Potter and newcomer Renata Barbosa was Spectacular and a Awesome Pairing. Isabelli Potter is a Very Sexy.&. Talented TGirl that has a Smoking Hot,Fit and Toned Body,Style.&.Personality and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. I liked the way Isabelli was commanding the action for the entire scene by slapping Renata's face with her girlcock and pushing her head up and down. and topping her doggy and missionary styles balls deep. with Renata riding Isabelli's girlcock reverse cowgirl and Isabelli shooting her sweet nectar all over Renata tits and kissing each other and waving to the audience to end the scene. Isabelli Potter's performance was superb and also in the Monday February 12 2018 TS on TS Flex Scene that she did withEveline Moura {One of my favorites as well}. Renata Barbosa did great for her debut scene. Thanks for the Superb Update and for introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Isabelli Potter in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. And Renata Barbosa in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the great work Louie my friend. :)

I see guys like Renata and just introduce her in hardcores. That was her first time but was a nice debut

knightrider82 05-22-2018 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16441)
I see guys like Renata and just introduce her in hardcores. That was her first time but was a nice debut

Agree and I like Renata Barbosa as well. She's very beautiful and has a huge Girlcock and she did great for her debut scene. Looking forward to seeing more of her. Keep up the superb work my friend.

KnightHawk 04-23-2019 10:10 PM

Renata Barbosa-Juh Juh Lemos Update.

Magnificent TGirl on TGirl Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Renata Barbosa and newcomer Juh Juh Lemos. it is very cool seeing Renata Barbosa back looking stunning as always and in a sexy black outfit and black opened toe laced boots. i really like the way the scene began with them kissing each and sucking each other girlcocks. with Renata commanding the action for the entire scene penetrating Juh Juh missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions and fucking her from underneath as well. and shooting her nectar all over Juh Juh to end the scene. Renata Barbosa and Juh Juh Lemos performances was impressive and both of them are very beautiful and talented. thanks for the magnificent update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Renata Barbosa in TGirl on Guy.&.TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Juh Juh Lemos in TGirl on TGirl as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :). @Louie Damazo:would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Update.

Louie Damazo 04-23-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18043)
Magnificent TGirl on TGirl Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Renata Barbosa and newcomer Juh Juh Lemos. it is very cool seeing Renata Barbosa back looking stunning as always and in a sexy black outfit and black opened toe laced boots. i really like the way the scene began with them kissing each and sucking each other girlcocks. with Renata commanding the action for the entire scene pentrating Juh Juh missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions and fucking her from underneath as well. and shooting her nectar all over Juh Juh to end the scene. Renata Barbosa and Juh Juh Lemos performances was impressive and both of them are very beautiful and talented. thanks for the magnificent update and for introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Renata Barbosa in TGirl on Guy.&.TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Juh Juh Lemos in TGirl on TGirl as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :). @Louie Damazo:would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl on TGirl Update.

Definitelly ll have more with REnata and new ts is a good try that for sure ll become good

Renata is a star and ll have more space here

KnightHawk 04-24-2019 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18044)
Definitelly ll have more with REnata and new ts is a good try that for sure ll become good

Renata is a star and ll have more space here

Super cool to hear that you will definitely have more with Renata Barbosa and that newcomer Juh Juh Lemos is a good try and will become good. and agree that Renata Barbosa is a star and one of my favorites as well. and also great to hear that you will have more space on the sites for her. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 04-24-2019 04:19 PM

I would love to see Renata fully banging Juliana Leal

naruto_nutty 04-30-2019 06:09 PM

Renata Barbosa

Renata is very very very popular because of her amador short vids she posts up on her xvideos page, she is also very active on social media, she posts daily on twitter, just like Nanda.

Wish more girls do.

Louie, thank you for filming her. Love Isabelli and Juh Juh, very good content.