Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Question about VR (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2766)

Louie Damazo 04-03-2019 03:14 PM

Question about VR

I m just trying check your feelings about an idea

What u guys think if we have in braz sites VR CONTENT ?

Idea is have 1 solo and 1 hardcore VR month but not for now

We ll keep mix we have but , as exemple, 1 week offer in braziltgirls.xxx 1 VR footage and 1 week put 1 solo VR in brazilian site.

In my opinion it can make sites so much more interesting but what matters here is YOUR OPINION then i m nNLY getting feedbacks

I got a great VR cam and i wanna keep u guys getting best possible. All VR stuff ll also bring a 2D version of that stuff together making it still more interesting then lets go, let me know what u guys think. Nothing ll change if u dont want ok

Louie Damazo 04-03-2019 05:23 PM

I really would like know your opinion about it

I did a huge investment on VR CAM and i would like offer best possible content 4 u all.

Again, idea is have in 1 or 2 times a month some VR content and the 2D POV approach of this scene . It can make our sites so much more interesting and ll not hurt what i do already keeping good things running

In Braz site idea is make solos and in braziltgirl.xxx POV hardcores

PLease help me on it, i really need your suport in this moment of my life. I hardly ask favours here but now i just need

Thanks felas, u re fucking great. I considere u all family

KnightHawk 04-04-2019 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17909)
I really would like know your opinion about it

I did a huge investment on VR CAM and i would like offer best possible content 4 u all.

Again, idea is have in 1 or 2 times a month some VR content and the 2D POV approach of this scene . It can make our sites so much more interesting and ll not hurt what i do already keeping good things running

In Braz site idea is make solos and in braziltgirl.xxx POV hardcores

PLease help me on it, i really need your suport in this moment of my life. I hardly ask favours here but now i just need

Thanks felas, u re fucking great. I considere u all family

I that think incorporating VR Content to both Brazil TGirls XXX and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is an awesome idea. and your idea to add POV Hardcore Scenes to both sites is great as well. and you have my full support in this moment. and agree that it can make the sites much more interesting and won't hurt what you are already doing and keeping good things running. you're welcome and we consider you family as well. :)

Louie Damazo 04-04-2019 12:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17919)
I that think incorporating VR Content to both Brazil TGirls XXX and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com is an awesome idea. and your idea to add POV Hardcore Scenes to both sites is great as well. and you have my full support in this moment. and agree that it can make the sites much more interesting and won't hurt what you are already doing and keeping things good things running. you're welcome and we consider you family as well. :)

Remember that i always say need do things diferently few times, it us just extension of this approach

I m convenced if be able do that i can ake my sites something unique

KnightHawk 04-04-2019 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17921)
Remember that i always say need do things diferently few times, it us just extension of this approach

I m convenced if be able do that i can ake my sites something unique

Indeed i do remember that you always said you need to do things differently a few times. and incorporating VR Content into both sites is just an extension of this approach. and i am also convinced you will be able to do it and can make your sites unique.

travans 04-05-2019 02:09 PM

I think if you're excited about shooting more VR content then absolutely you should do it.

Louie Damazo 04-06-2019 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travans (Post 17937)
I think if you're excited about shooting more VR content then absolutely you should do it.

I still had no talking about it with Grooby (Steven) but i m thinking in offer this kind of content here too. I ll need do some adaprtations but more i think about it more it looks a great idea for me

I m testing new cam brought from L A and we figer out a way get 2D content from footage then my idea is 1 time a month offer 1 solo VR MORE the 2D (Flattened) version fromn this stuff. IN Braz site should be a solo and in braziltgirls.xxx a hardcore with 2d version beinga cool POV stuff

SOunds marvelous to me and ll make our sites UNIQUE

I ll work on it in next months

For now i can say i m working with new SONY A S 7 III with strobes for pics then u guys can expect ABSURDLY improvement about quality of pictures here

Louie Damazo 04-10-2019 08:30 PM

Another upgrade i dd was replace picture camera. In next updates u guys ll see HUGE improvement about quality of pics making our sites still better

naruto_nutty 04-12-2019 06:36 PM

when does the first VR video come out, so we can see if we like it?

Any idea who will be the performer?

Louie Damazo 04-12-2019 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18007)
when does the first VR video come out, so we can see if we like it?

Any idea who will be the performer?

Dude, now is just a dream i m sharing with u and your opinion and ALL OTHERS re sooo welcome. This channel is important for me because i can follow a direction in my shootings that ll make you as customers more happy

If u re excited about brazilians doing VR look groobyvr.com, i have lots of stuff there