Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Isa Laurens Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2842)

KnightHawk 11-14-2020 04:50 AM

Isa Laurens Hardcore Update.

Superhot TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene and debut for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Isa Laurens. It is great seeing her on this looking very sexy in a black and yellow bra and panties and fishnet stockings/leggings. Isa Laurens is a very sexy and talented TGirl who has an attractive face,very sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt,awesome tattoos and a very big and thick girlcock. I loved the way Isa was face fucking her submissive male partner and making him gag on her girlcock,and penetrating him in spooning,missionary,underneath and bulldogg positions and shooting her nectar all over his face to end the scene. Isa Laurens performance was phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Isa Laurens as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 11-14-2020 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19490)
Superhot TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene and debut for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Isa Laurens. It is great seeing her on this looking very sexy in a black and yellow bra and panties and fishnet stockings/leggings. Isa Laurens is a very sexy and talented TGirl who has an attractive face,very sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt,awesome tattoos and a very big and thick girlcock. I loved the way Isa was face fucking her submissive male partner and making him gag on her girlcock,and penetrating him in spooning,missionary,underneath and bulldogg positions and shooting her nectar all over his face to end the scene. Isa Laurens performance was phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Isa Laurens as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Soon with other TS ...already did

KnightHawk 11-14-2020 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19491)
Soon with other TS ...already did

Awesome to hear that Isa Laurens is going to be paired up with another TGirl soon,and the scene is already done,and who is she topping?.

Louie Damazo 11-16-2020 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19492)
Awesome to hear that Isa Laurens is going to be paired up with another TGirl soon,and the scene is already done,and who is she topping?.

Gabriela Soares

KnightHawk 11-16-2020 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19493)
Gabriela Soares

Super cool and will be looking forward to seeing Isa Laurens topping Gabriela Soares in various positions,and to the scene as well. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-02-2020 02:22 AM

Isa Laurens Solo Update.

Amazing TGirl Solo Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Isa Laurens. It is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning in a pink lace outfit and black laced ankle boots. Isa Laurens is a very sexy and talented TGirl who has an attractive face,very sexy body,thighs,legs,tits and butt,beautiful tattoos and a very big and thick girlcock. and Isa Laurens performance in the TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX back on Friday November 13th 2020 was phenomenal and erotic. thanks for the Amazing TGirl Solo Scene and introducing your fanbase to this Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Isa Laurens as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-05-2020 08:02 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl Solo Scene starring newcomer Isa Laurens .

Louie Damazo 12-05-2020 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19527)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TGirl Solo Scene starring newcomer Isa Laurens .

She is star but i think she can go far. SHe can be still better in my mind

KnightHawk 12-05-2020 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19529)
She is star but i think she can go far. SHe can be still better in my mind

Completely agree that Isa Laurens is a star and can go far. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-16-2020 03:40 AM

Isa Laurens-Gabriela Soares Update.

Superhot TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Isa Laurens and Gabriela Soares and magnificent pairing as well.It is awesome to see Isa Laurens back looking absolutely gorgeous in a pink,black and white pattern bikini outfit and black suede sandals. and Gabriela back looking very sexy in a white bra and panties and red heels. I loved the way the scene began with them caressing each other,and making their way over to the bed kissing and sucking each other tits and girlcocks. with Isa topping Gabriela in spooning,missionary,doggystyle positions and shooting her nectar in Gabriela's ass and kissing each other to end the scene. Isa Laurens and Gabriela Soares's performances were impeccable and erotic. thanks for the superhot scene and introducing your fanbase to these Very Sexy.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Isa Laurens as a Full Top. and Gabriela Soares in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)