Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Deborah Mastronelly Solo Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2205)

knightrider82 10-28-2015 01:34 AM

Deborah Mastronelly Solo Update.

The Solo of the following TS Model:The Stunning Deborah Mastronelly was Magnificent,Deborah has it all:A Beautiful Face and Smile,Toned Body and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use,and is very talented,She did very well for her TS on TS Scene back on the Aug 26th update for BTS,would love to see her in TS on TS Action again Fully Topping one of the following TS Veterans:Aline Garcia,Jennifer Hills or other TGirls that bottom,and in Hardcore Action as a Full Top,Thanks again Great Damazo for introducing your fanbase,keep up the great work :)

Rembradt 10-28-2015 05:35 AM

I like her too. She's definitely one of the best new faces of 2015

knightrider82 10-28-2015 05:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rembradt (Post 12574)
I like her too. She's definitely one of the best new faces of 2015

I agree,Deborah Mastronelly is one of the best New Faces of 2015

knightrider82 10-29-2015 03:26 AM

Would like to hear your feedback Louie,Btw who's going to be this week's Updates for SFH,Is Geane Peron topping Carol Penelope for the whole scene and will that be next week's TS on TS Update for BTS.

Louie Damazo 10-29-2015 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12590)
Would like to hear your feedback Louie,Btw who's going to be this week's Updates for SFH,Is Geane Peron topping Carol Penelope for the whole scene and will that be next week's TS on TS Update for BTS.

AZ site ll have Jheniffer de Castro & Jackelyne Dark and next one ll be Geane Peron hardcore

knightrider82 10-29-2015 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12591)
AZ site ll have Jheniffer de Castro & Jackelyne Dark and next one ll be Geane Peron hardcore

This week's TS on TS Update for BTS was okay,Wicked Cool.Looking forward to seeing Geane Peron topping Carol Penelope for the whole scene.

Louie Damazo 10-30-2015 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12603)
This week's TS on TS Update for BTS was okay,Wicked Cool.Looking forward to seeing Geane Peron topping Carol Penelope for the whole scene.

Next BRAZ Update

Felipa Lins
Hillary Tavares
Keyla Lorran
Geane Peron & Carol Penelope

THis is a really cool mix

knightrider82 10-31-2015 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 12604)
Next BRAZ Update

Felipa Lins
Hillary Tavares
Keyla Lorran
Geane Peron & Carol Penelope

THis is a really cool mix

Holy Smokes,that's an Freaking Awesome Mix Louie my friend,Is Felipa Lins,Geane Peron fully topping for the whole scene?,and that will be Wednesday November 4th Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com?,Do you have any preview pics?.

legault 10-31-2015 02:54 AM

i hope gean bottoms

Louie Damazo 10-31-2015 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 12605)
Holy Smokes,that's an Freaking Awesome Mix Louie my friend,Is Felipa Lins,Geane Peron fully topping for the whole scene?,and that will be Wednesday November 4th Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com?,Do you have any preview pics?.

This is the update, no previews yet. I ll work on it in sunday (yes, i work sunday when necessary ;) )