Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lima-Alencar Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2648)

knightrider82 01-18-2018 07:44 PM

Raica Lima-Bianca Alencar Update.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DTcV8o3WsAED5fD.jpg The TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring newcomers Raica Lima and Bianca Alencar was freaking awesome and a magnificent pairing. Raica Lima is a beautiful TGirl that has a gorgeous face,sexy tits and body,very nice butt and Big Girlcock. Bianca Alencar is a very pretty TGirl that has a very cute face,body and tits,nice juicy butt and Thick Girlcock. I liked how the scene began with them kissing and caressing each other,sucking on each other tits and deep throating each other's girlcocks. with Bianca commanding the action for the 1st part of the scene topping Raica doggy and missionary styles. and Raica commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping Bianca in multiple positions balls deep and also liked when she came while getting fucked missionary style. which is really to see in TS on TS and Raica shooting her sweet nectar all over Bianca and having her lick it off. was an awesome ending to the scene. Raica Lima and Bianca Alencar performances were amazing and did great for their first TS on TS Scene and debut. Thanks for the Phenomenal Update and for introducing your fanbase to the beautiful models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on TS Action as a Full Top and Bianca Alencar in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom.

travans 01-18-2018 09:29 PM

Yeah, another gem of a scene Louie. You are really on a roll with great TS on TS pairings.

legault 01-18-2018 09:35 PM

Both are super hot ans should do more ts on ts

knightrider82 01-18-2018 09:56 PM

@Travans: completely agree that this week's update is another gem of a scene. and our friend Louie has been on a roll with these Superb TS on TS Pairings., and @Legault: agree Raica Lima and Bianca Alencar are smoking hot and very talented.

lordworm 01-19-2018 02:52 PM

How about a scene with Lavinia or Patricia Campbell?

Louie Damazo 01-20-2018 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 16072)
How about a scene with Lavinia or Patricia Campbell?

Lavinia is OUT. SHe came totally crazy for a shooting day and desrespect really bad my partners. She l,l never return - sorry

lordworm 01-20-2018 04:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16078)
Lavinia is OUT. SHe came totally crazy for a shooting day and desrespect really bad my partners. She l,l never return - sorry

Damn that really sucks. How about Patricia?

knightrider82 01-20-2018 05:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16078)

That's really messed up. it's alright we understand. Btw what are your thoughts on this week's TS on TS Update?.

Louie Damazo 01-20-2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16082)
That's really messed up. it's alright we understand. Btw what are your thoughts on this week's TS on TS Update?.

Dude

That was pretty nasty WTF

SHits like this doesnt happen with us for long time

knightrider82 01-20-2018 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16083)
Dude

That was pretty nasty WTF

SHits like this doesnt happen with us for long time

I'm sure it was some pretty nasty. and Lavinia's attitude towards you and your partners is unacceptable and uncalled for. no it sure doesn't and we completely understand that you had to cut ties with her. because you can't work with someone who doesn't respect themselves and others.

legault 01-20-2018 08:44 PM

Damazo, are you gonna do any more intereacial ts on ts?

Louie Damazo 01-20-2018 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 16085)
Damazo, are you gonna do any more intereacial ts on ts?

i Hope so, its fucking hot

knightrider82 01-20-2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16086)
i Hope so, its fucking hot

Completely agree. Interracial TS on TS is hot and is one of the best of the TS on TS Genre.

knightrider82 05-29-2018 04:31 AM

Raica Lima-Viviane Silva Update.

The Interracial TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Raica Lima and Viviane Silva was Phenomenal and a Super Cool Pairing. Raica Lima is a Beautiful TGirl that a Gorgeous Body,Very Sexy Tits and Butt,Charm.&.Personality and a Huge Girlcock. I really liked the interaction between them from the kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks. with Raica commanding the action for the 1st part of the scene topping Viviane missionary and doggystyle balls deep riding Vivane's Girlcock reverse cowgirl. and Viviane commanding the action for 2nd part of the scene topping Raica missionary and shooting her nectar all over her. Raica Lima's performamce was magnificent and also in the Monday Janaury 15th 2018 TS on TS Flex Scene that she did with Bianca Alencar. and Viviane did great for her TS on TS Debut Scene. Thanks for the superb update and for introducing your fanbase to these very beautiful models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on TS Action as a Full Top and Viviane Silva in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the great work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend :). Would like to hear your thoughts @Louie Damazo.

Louie Damazo 05-29-2018 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16472)
The Interracial TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Raica Lima and Viviane Silva was Phenomenal and a Super Cool Pairing. Raica Lima is a Beautiful TGirl that a Gorgeous Body,Very Sexy Tits and Butt,Charm.&.Personality and a Huge Girlcock. I really liked the interaction between them from the kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks. with Raica commanding the action for the 1st part of the scene topping Viviane missionary and doggystyle balls deep riding Vivane's Girlcock reverse cowgirl. and Viviane commanding the action for 2nd part of the scene topping Raica missionary and shooting her nectar all over her. Raica Lima's performamce was magnificent and also in the Monday Janaury 15th 2018 TS on TS Flex Scene that she did with Bianca Alencar. and Viviane did great for her TS on TS Debut Scene. Thanks for the superb update and for introducing your fanbase to these very beautiful models LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Top and Viviane Silva in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the great work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend :). Would like to hear your thoughts @Louie Damazo.

I told was working in inter racial scene and here it is. Love both models, great action

knightrider82 05-29-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16473)
I told was working in inter racial scene and here it is. Love both models, great action

Agree you sure did. and once again you delivered another awesome hit. and i also love both TS Models as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback Louie my friend. I really appreciate it. Looking forward to seeing more Interracial TS on TS Scenes and keep up the great work and those superb updates coming. :cool: :)

knightrider82 06-04-2018 11:57 PM

Cacau DePaula-Bianca Alencar Update.

The TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Cacau DePaula and Bianca Alencar was spectacular and an amazing pairing. it's great seeing Cacau back looking very sexy in a fishnet bottom outfit,glasses and gold heels and Bianca back again as well looking stunning as always in lingerie pinks heels. I really liked the way the scene began with them kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks. with Bianca commanding the action for the first part of the scene topping Cacau doggystyle balls deep. and Cacau commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping Bianca doggy and missionary styles and shooting their loads in each other's mouths was an awesome way to end the scene. Cacau DePaula's performance was superb and also in the Monday May 7th 2018 TS on TS Update that she did with Deborah Mastronelly {another one of my favorites}. and Bianca Alencar's performance was marvelous and in the Monday January 15th 2018 TS on TS Flex Update she did with Raica Lima. Thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to these attractive models LD. Looking to seeing more of Cacau DePaula.&.Bianca Alencar in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Tops. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend :)

travans 06-05-2018 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16479)
The TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Cacau DePaula and Bianca Alencar was spectacular and an amazing pairing. it's great seeing Cacau back looking very sexy in a fishnet bottom outfit,glasses and gold heels and Bianca back again as well looking stunning as always in lingerie pinks heels. I really liked the way the scene began with them kissing,caressing and sucking on each other tits and girlcocks. with Bianca commanding the action for the first part of the scene topping Cacau doggystyle balls deep. and Cacau commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping Bianca doggy and missionary styles and shooting their loads in each other's mouths was an awesome way to end the scene. Cacau DePaula's performance was superb and also in the Monday May 7th 2018 TS on TS Update that she did with Deborah Mastronelly {another one of my favorites}. and Bianca Alencar's performance was marvelous and in the Monday January 15th 2018 TS on TS Flex Update she did with Raica Lima. Thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to these attractive models LD. Looking to seeing more of Cacau DePaula.&.Bianca Alencar in TS on TS Action as a Versatile Tops. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend :)

I agree, very nice to see TS on TS with both girls taking a cumshot in the mouth. If one of them isn't going to cum all over herself while getting fucked this is a great alternative. And it certainly is great to see a return of Deborah--you might want to fix this scene Louie as its currently two scenes with 17 minutes to black screen in between them. The photo set is of bikini scene which runs first and the cover image shown in the clip is from the second scene with a little black number bunched around her waist.

knightrider82 06-05-2018 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by travans (Post 16480)
I agree, very nice to see TS on TS with both girls taking a cumshot in the mouth. If one of them isn't going to cum all over herself while getting fucked this is a great alternative. And it certainly is great to see a return of Deborah--you might want to fix this scene Louie as its currently two scenes with 17 minutes to black screen in between them. The photo set is of bikini scene which runs first and the cover image shown in the clip is from the second scene with a little black number bunched around her waist.

Thanks for your feedback Travans. and completely agree that seeing both girls shooting their loads in each other's mouths is a great alternative if one of the girls isn't cumming on themselves while getting fucked. and also agree that it is great seeing a return of the gorgeous and very talented Deborah Mastronelly. It's been a while since we've seen her.

knightrider82 07-15-2018 05:05 PM

@Louie Damazo: when will the Raica Lima.&. Adriana Rodrigues TS on TS Update going to be available?.

Louie Damazo 07-16-2018 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16627)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on the super cool ideas for scenes that i posted. And when will the Raica Lima.&. Adriana Rodrigues TS on TS Update going to be available?.

In 3 weeks, Today ll be Lorena Smith return, next week another ts 3some and other one ll be raica & Adriana

Louie Damazo 07-16-2018 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16632)
In 3 Weeks: Monday July 30th ? Right?. and who's going to be in next week's All TS 3some?.. and still would like to hear your thoughts about the Super Cool Ideas that i posted 5 days ago for scenes/requests. *Please answer the whole post*

Today - Loren Smith return

1 week - Other TS 3some

2 weeks - Raica banging ADriana

knightrider82 07-16-2018 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16633)
Today - Loren Smith return

1 week - Other TS 3some

2 weeks - Raica banging ADriana

Awesome. Will be looking forward to seeing the All TS 3some {next week: Monday July 23rd}. and the Raica Lima.&. Adriana Rodrigues TS on TS Update {2 weeks: Monday July 30th}.. Thanks for taking the time to respond. i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those amazing updates coming Louie my friend. :)

pantuflo 07-22-2018 03:26 PM

Please, Louie. What's the next TS 3some of Monday July 23rd ?
Have you got a preview ?

Louie Damazo 07-23-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 16641)
Please, Louie. What's the next TS 3some of Monday July 23rd ?
Have you got a preview ?

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...67440356372480

pantuflo 07-23-2018 03:37 PM

Thanks, Louie. Great work as always.

knightrider82 07-31-2018 04:12 AM

Raica Lima-Adriana Rodrigues Update.

The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues was Positively Smashing and a Super Cool Pairing. It is great seeing Raica Lima back again looking very sexy in her black dress and pumps. Adriana Rodrigues as well in her pink outfit and open toed laced boots. Raica Lima is a Beautiful and Very Talented TGirl that has an angelic face.&.gorgeous body,very sexy tits.&.butt,wicked cool tattoos,charm.&.personality and huge Girlcock that she knows how to use as well. And loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking Adriana Rodrigues and penetrating her missionary and doggystyle balls deep. and also enjoyed seeing Adriana riding Raica's Huge Girlcock in reversed cowgirl with her girlcock flopping around. Raica shooting her nectar all over Adriana's tits and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues's performances were magnificent and it was awesome seeing Adriana as a full bottom. Thanks for the spectacular update and for introducing your fanbase to these attractive models. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as a Full Top. and Adriana Rodrigues in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and awesome updates coming Louie my friend. Would like to hear your thoughts @Louie Damazo.

Louie Damazo 07-31-2018 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16657)
The TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues was Positively Smashing and a Super Cool Pairing. It is great seeing Raica Lima back again looking very sexy in her black dress and pumps. Adriana Rodrigues as well in her pink outfit and open toed laced boots. Raica Lima is a Beautiful and Very Talented TGirl that has an angelic face.&.gorgeous body,very sexy tits.&.butt,wicked cool tattoos,charm.&.personality and huge Girlcock that she knows how to use as well. And loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking Adriana Rodrigues and penetrating her missionary and doggystyle balls deep. and also enjoyed seeing Adriana riding Raica's Huge Girlcock in reversed cowgirl with her girlcock flopping around. Raica shooting her nectar all over Adriana's tits and kissing each other and waving at the camera to end the scene. Raica Lima and Adriana Rodrigues's performances were magnificent and it was awesome seeing Adriana as a full bottom. Thanks for the spectacular update and for introducing your fanbase to these attractive models. Looking forward to seeing more of Raica Lima in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action. and Adriana Rodrigues in TS on TS Action as a Full Bottom. Keep up the superb work and awesome updates coming Louie my friend. Would like to hear your thoughts @Louie Damazo.

Again

I ask u felas little patiente with me. I m in transition moment EXACT TO ASSIST YOUR REQUESTS

You guys ll see SO MUCH BETTER CUM SHOTS in solos

More scenes EXACT AS U WANT as Some specific model doinfg EXACT what u ask as was Adriana Roodrigues bottom

I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now and i m testing better lights too. I hope can feed u best footage every month

I TOTALLY apreciatte all suport u guys give me here with propmess make site BETTER and BETTER

Thank u VERY MUCH u all, even the ones only KICK MY ASS ;)

travans 07-31-2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16660)
I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now

The other stuff is cool but more importantly I hope your arm is doing well Louie.

knightrider82 07-31-2018 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16660)
Again

I ask u felas little patiente with me. I m in transition moment EXACT TO ASSIST YOUR REQUESTS

You guys ll see SO MUCH BETTER CUM SHOTS in solos

More scenes EXACT AS U WANT as Some specific model doinfg EXACT what u ask as was Adriana Roodrigues bottom

I broke my right arm tendon 2 months ago and i m becoming better now and i m testing better lights too. I hope can feed u best footage every month

I TOTALLY apreciatte all suport u guys give me here with propmess make site BETTER and BETTER

Thank u VERY MUCH u all, even the ones only KICK MY ASS ;)

That is great to hear that you are in a transitional moment in assisting your fanbase requests. and that we see much better cumshots in TS Solos and more scenes exactly we want them. I hope that your right arm is doing and feeling better Louie my friend. and we know that you will give us the best footage. and that is great to hear that you appreciate all the support that your fanbase/subscribers give you on here. and you always have our full support. You're welcome and thanks for always taking the time to respond. we really appreciate it and keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 07-31-2018 05:08 PM

It was a great scene

I hope you get well from that arm, LD :(

Louie Damazo 07-31-2018 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 16667)
It was a great scene

I hope you get well from that arm, LD :(

fucking tendon explode, its not so bad as was couple months ago but still hurts

knightrider82 07-31-2018 05:41 PM

@Louie Damazo: I hope that your right arm is feeling better my friend.

Louie Damazo 07-31-2018 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16671)
@Louie Damazo: I hope that your right arm is feeling better soon my friend.

Doing my best here, got great new lights couple days ago

All ll be ok in short time felas

knightrider82 07-31-2018 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16673)
Doing my best here, got great new lights couple days ago

All ll be ok in short time felas

That's very good to hear Louie my friend that you are doing you're best down there. and that you got great new lights as well. and all will be okay in a short time. You have my full support. :)

knightrider82 08-08-2018 02:06 AM

@Louie Damazo: Just saw the Bianca Alencar Hardcore Update Preview for Brazil TGirls XXX. Is she topping for the entire scene?.

Louie Damazo 08-08-2018 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16736)
@Louie Damazo: Just saw the Bianca Alencar Hardcore Update Preview for Brazil TGirls XXX. Is she topping for the entire scene?.

Yes, she ll

knightrider82 08-08-2018 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 16738)
Yes, she ll

Wicked cool. Will be looking forward to seeing it this Friday. Thanks again for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend :)

knightrider82 08-11-2018 03:40 AM

Bianca Alencar Hardcore Update.

The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Alencar was maginificent. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always and in very sexy red lingerie and heels. Bianca Alencar is a very beautiful and talented TGirl that has personality.&.style,sexy body,tits.&.butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating her male partner in multiple positions balls deep. Bianca Alencar's performance was spectacular and in the Monday January 15th 2018 Interracial TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Raica Lima {one of my favorites as well}. and the Monday June 4th 2018 TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Cacau DePaula. Thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to this attractive model. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Alencar in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 08-11-2018 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16755)
The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Bianca Alencar was maginificent. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always and in very sexy red lingerie and heels. Bianca Alencar is a very beautiful and talented TGirl that has personality.&.style,sexy body,tits.&.butt,super cool tattoos and a big Girlcock. I loved the way she commanded the action for the entire scene by face fucking and penetrating her male partner in multiple positions balls deep. Bianca Alencar's performance was spectacular and in the Monday January 15th 2018 Interracial TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Raica Lima {one of my favorites as well}. and the Monday June 4th 2018 TS on TS Flex Update that she did with Cacau DePaula. Thanks for the phenomenal update and introducing your fanbase to this attractive model. Looking forward to seeing more of Bianca Alencar in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Bianca is soooo fucking hot