Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   No more tg on tg for trannies-fuck? (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1019)

lordworm 05-23-2012 08:36 PM

No more tg on tg for trannies-fuck?

Todays update was tg fucking guy. Just wanted to know if there wont be any more tg on tg in trannies-fuck? I thought it was supposed to be all tg on tg now?

onlinelust 05-23-2012 11:22 PM

Really? I never heard that. I thought it was 3 things, tg on tg, tg on m and m on tg.

Louie Damazo 05-24-2012 03:30 AM

Unhappily this ll be trannies-fuck now , i need follow company deciosions but i ll not desapoint u about ts on ts and we ll have 3 times a month it in brazilian site

onlinelust 05-24-2012 03:32 AM

no complaints here, love your work man

lordworm 05-24-2012 05:00 AM

So trannies-fuck will not have tg on tg anymore, as in none at all? And Brazil site will have 3 a month?

I need to know which subscription to keep... >_>

scotty13 05-24-2012 07:07 AM

Unbelievably bad timing!

I just rejoined last night because I love TG on TG and there hasn't been a guy in a scene all year and now it's switching...you've got to be kidding me!

ken 05-24-2012 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 5302)
Unhappily this ll be trannies-fuck now , i need follow company deciosions but i ll not desapoint u about ts on ts and we ll have 3 times a month it in brazilian site

The update are posted before, you gotta repost something new. I feel like get cheated when i saw the update.

Louie Damazo 05-24-2012 12:38 PM

I m sorry for desapoint some of you guys, i just did my best there but this is a company decision. You guys have no idea how hard is keep a ts on ts website with weekly update. I m still surprise about do it so well all this time but i need accept Grooby decision. We STILL ll have ts on ts there but how ll be now is out of my hands

I m being quite honest in face it here with u guys but i m showing a light in end of the tunnel. Brazilian transsexuals ll have TS ON TS 3 weeks a month what is pretty good.

Idea is keep 5 ts for update there , 3 weeks a month we ll have 3 solos more 1 ts on ts hardcore and other week we ll have 4 solos and 1 guy x ts hardcore. It ll make mix of brazilian very different of shemalesfromhell giving better identification for those veteran websites helping customers in do a better choice.

Again , i did my best in trannies-fuck and i thank u all for all suport u guys gave me. Show must go on and i m still here with you making all that i can to make u guys happy

ken 05-24-2012 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 5309)
I m sorry for desapoint some of you guys, i just did my best there but this is a company decision. You guys have no idea how hard is keep a ts on ts website with weekly update. I m still surprise about do it so well all this time but i need accept Grooby decision. We STILL ll have ts on ts there but how ll be now is out of my hands

I m being quite honest in face it here with u guys but i m showing a light in end of the tunnel. Brazilian transsexuals ll have TS ON TS 3 weeks a month what is pretty good.

Idea is keep 5 ts for update there , 3 weeks a month we ll have 3 solos more 1 ts on ts hardcore and other week we ll have 4 solos and 1 guy x ts hardcore. It ll make mix of brazilian very different of shemalesfromhell giving better identification for those veteran websites helping customers in do a better choice.

Again , i did my best in trannies-fuck and i thank u all for all suport u guys gave me. Show must go on and i m still here with you making all that i can to make u guys happy

Such a decision just a downhill business, no offense. How about this week update? What you going do? As i said that's a repost update, you should put some new update to replace this.

seanchai 05-24-2012 06:18 PM

Unfortuantely, we're not able to keep the site running in it's current format.
If anybody who has been a repeat customer wishes to make a complaint, we'll be happy to sort them out and accomodate them.

Please send email to admin@grooby.com

Many thanks and our apologies for the inconvenience.

Steven