Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Good Job Louie (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1022)

ast123 05-24-2012 12:19 PM

Good Job Louie

You guys have been doing a great job adding more ass shaking to many of the new videos that have come out. Thanks for that. I do have a little bit of constructive criticism though:

1. In a few videos (like the Erika Schnider video), the girl only shakes her ass for like 2 seconds, if this happens I would ask them to keep shaking just a little longer. (you guys usually already do this but just a few videos I noticed didn't have it)

2. The best ass shaking would be with them standing up with both hands on their knees. You guys been doing a good job on this too but just wanted to make a reminder. I know some of the girls can't do it but they can if they put theyre hands up against the wall or on a table or couch, but definetly see if they can shake it with hands on knees first.

3. This isn't a criticism but just a reminder that if a girl is holding/hiding her cock while ass shaking please ask her not to. I think you guys have already started to do this so keep up the food work man.

I'm definetly a satisfied customer cant wait too see more great stuff the last videos have been great guys keep up the good work!

Louie Damazo 05-24-2012 12:30 PM

Ast

I reintroduce ass shaking with oil on all body because i know u like and, honestly, it is ssooooo fucking hot. Turn me on see it in Bruna Butterfly and a new model that u guys ll enjoy soon. I pay atention in all requests and always that is possible i do

About ass shaking this is like underwater stuff i did years ago. Depending of the girl can be SO HOT or SO RIDICULOUS. If model dont know how do that i just cut off because, well, we re not here to laugh, right :?! Fact is some girls just have a strange wayy in do these things and not always i can get some really exciting stuff

lordworm 05-25-2012 02:51 AM

Louie my friend the oil idea is genius man!!!

You think we can have oiled up tg on tg scenes too? Oiled asses are super hot.

Louie Damazo 05-25-2012 01:57 PM

Fuck i m feeling so stupid

We just did another sert in new farm and use oil in sex scene would be perfect. It turn me on too

I ll do next

lordworm 05-25-2012 11:41 PM

Awesome man

Louie Damazo 05-26-2012 02:23 AM

Wait to see new Bruna Butterfly and new girl Juliana Souza Footage, oil and ass shaking turn me on , man

I need keep it more, love idea

lordworm 05-26-2012 05:35 AM

lol nice, I can't wait to see Bruna.

ast123 05-26-2012 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 5308)
Ast

I reintroduce ass shaking with oil on all body because i know u like and, honestly, it is ssooooo fucking hot. Turn me on see it in Bruna Butterfly and a new model that u guys ll enjoy soon. I pay atention in all requests and always that is possible i do

About ass shaking this is like underwater stuff i did years ago. Depending of the girl can be SO HOT or SO RIDICULOUS. If model dont know how do that i just cut off because, well, we re not here to laugh, right :?! Fact is some girls just have a strange wayy in do these things and not always i can get some really exciting stuff

sounds awesome man can't wait! :cool:

ADIDABSM 05-26-2012 04:59 PM

I Never like when the girl holds her cock it's the reason why we watch this stuff after all ;)

ast123 05-30-2012 01:43 PM

Just saw the Bruna video, using oil is a VERY GOD IDEA:cool: Hope to see more. I do have to say that there wasn't any naked hands on knee shaking in that video (always be sure to get this when you can pleaaasseee:)) but the rest of the video was very good. Keep it up man!