Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sugestions (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2838)

Louie Damazo 06-23-2020 09:39 PM

Sugestions

I try follow your ideas/tips/sugestions but some times i just forget some then create a post ll keep it fresh to me always consult here

Please create pairngs/sugest style of scenes /baasically tell me what u guys dream and i still wasnt able to do

KnightHawk 06-24-2020 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19317)
I try follow your ideas/tips/sugestions but some times i just forget some then create a post ll keep it fresh to me always consult here

Please create pairngs/sugest style of scenes /baasically tell me what u guys dream and i still wasnt able to do

I would love to see Kelly Portella and Julia Alves in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some
Scene
for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and taking turns penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and him telling them to fuck him harder and they happily oblige and double penetrate him. and the scene ends with Kelly shooting her nectar in his ass. and Julia shooting her nectar all over his face. {*Only Kelly
Portella and Julia Alves get their dicks sucked
Not the male partner*}

Louie Damazo 06-24-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19319)
I would love to see Kelly Portella and Julia Alves in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some
Scene
for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and taking turns penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and him telling them to fuck him harder and they happily oblige and double penetrate him. and the scene ends with Kelly shooting her nectar in his ass. and Julia shooting her nectar all over his face. {*Only Kelly
Portella and Julia Alves get their dicks sucked
Not the male partner*}

Funny, i did this mix for GroobyVR but, iof course , both only bottom

Kelly is travelling but as soon she returns lets see what i can do

legault 06-24-2020 12:50 PM

I want to see more black tg on white tg. Idk what models we have for options.

Louie Damazo 06-24-2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19321)
I want to see more black tg on white tg. Idk what models we have for options.

Miss Bronze is back, i can try get her banging some white skin Ts

KnightHawk 06-24-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19320)
Funny, i did this mix for GroobyVR but, iof course , both only bottom

Kelly is travelling but as soon she returns lets see what i can do

Okie dokie sounds good. :)

legault 06-24-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19322)

That would be super hot. What about bronze banging alice marquess?

Louie Damazo 06-24-2020 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19324)
That would be super hot. What about bronze banging alice marquess?

Alice is outside Brasil. Any other idea ?

legault 06-25-2020 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19326)
Alice is outside Brasil. Any other idea ?

Hmm any other hung white ts available? No Yasmin Dornelles right? Hmm Adriana Rodrigues? Or maybe ms Prezotte

Kamada Hickman would be hot if possible. Any hung virile white ts bottoming to Adrielly is hot, would like to know what you have available to work with?

pantuflo 06-25-2020 01:09 AM

Hi Louie.

I've never seen Adrielly Bronze bottom with another tranny, so if it were possible for that scene to be flexible for me it would be fantastic. As a companion you could have in addition to those already mentioned, Yasmin De Castro, Vitoria Neves or Bruna Aylla for example.

na2smoove 06-25-2020 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19322)

can you please try and get her to bottom with ts

Louie Damazo 06-25-2020 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 19329)
can you please try and get her to bottom with ts

Its not impossible but i need say : I saw some time ago a video wth Bronze bottom and was just awful. SHe was clearly unconfortable and all action was a huge desapointment. I m honestly not into repeat this mistake and ,trust me, u guys ll thank me for that.

legault 06-25-2020 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19330)
Its not impossible but i need say : I saw some time ago a video wth Bronze bottom and was just awful. SHe was clearly unconfortable and all action was a huge desapointment. I m honestly not into repeat this mistake and ,trust me, u guys ll thank me for that.

I would surely thank you for that. She looks so much better on top, she knows how to make other tgirls her bitch

KnightHawk 06-25-2020 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19330)

I really enjoy seeing Adrielly Bronze topping other TGirls. and i also thank you for not making the mistake of having her bottoming to other TGirls.

lordworm 06-25-2020 05:19 AM

I also prefer seeing Adrielly top other tgirls, she seems to love it and so do her partners, especially when they dance on her cock in doggy like Juliana did. That was a great scene btw

Louie Damazo 06-25-2020 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19331)
I would surely thank you for that. She looks so much better on top, she knows how to make other tgirls her bitch

I ll never understand it too. I always deduce TS like be bottom but few ones hate

Crazy

legault 07-08-2020 05:29 PM

Hey Damazo

Any news on Adrielly? I wanna see another scene like the one she did with Juliana

Her topping a hung wtg bareback

Louie Damazo 07-08-2020 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19349)
Hey Damazo

Any news on Adrielly? I wanna see another scene like the one she did with Juliana

Her topping a hung wtg bareback

I m on it

For this month

KnightHawk 07-08-2020 09:12 PM

@Louie Damazo: here's another suggestion for a TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene. I would love to see Gabi Lins topping her submissive male partner bareback in various positions. and shooting her nectar all over his face. {*Only Gabi Lins gets her dick sucked, Not the submissive male partner*}

Louie Damazo 07-09-2020 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19351)
@Louie Damazo: here's another suggestion for a TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene. I would love to see Gabi Lins topping her submissive male partner bareback in various positions. and shooting her nectar all over his face. {*Only Gabi Lins gets her dick sucked, Not the submissive male partner*}

Gabi doesnt accept do that, i try

KnightHawk 07-09-2020 05:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19352)
Gabi doesnt accept do that, i try

Oh okay i understand.

legault 07-10-2020 02:12 PM

Hey Damazo

How about this suggestion for a future scene

I would love to see Juliana Leal, Alice Marquess or any other hung wtg get fucked and dominated by 2 btgs in a 3some with blowjobs for all but the wtg only bottoms

The 2 btgs can be Adrielly Bronze and Ana Kelly to try to make it bareback

Louie Damazo 07-10-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19354)
Hey Damazo

How about this suggestion for a future scene

I would love to see Juliana Leal, Alice Marquess or any other hung wtg get fucked and dominated by 2 btgs in a 3some with blowjobs for all but the wtg only bottoms

The 2 btgs can be Adrielly Bronze and Ana Kelly to try to make it bareback

2 things here

Alice is outside Brasil, no idea when returns and also Ju is not in Sao paulo (but is in Brasil) BBBUUTTTT this pairing u mention is TOTALLY possible - Ana Kelly and Adrielly banging a fela. I can do it and i ll. I m in 3 somes again here

lordworm 07-10-2020 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19355)
2 things here

Alice is outside Brasil, no idea when returns and also Ju is not in Sao paulo (but is in Brasil) BBBUUTTTT this pairing u mention is TOTALLY possible - Ana Kelly and Adrielly banging a fela. I can do it and i ll. I m in 3 somes again here

What about Ana Kelly and Adrelly banging Yasmin Dornelles?

Louie Damazo 07-10-2020 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 19356)
What about Ana Kelly and Adrelly banging Yasmin Dornelles?

Again, Dorneles is NOT SHOOTING. ANy content with her is OLD. I have contact with her and i garantee she is not shooting for while

Louie Damazo 07-11-2020 03:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19358)
@Louie Damazo: Any news on Kelly Portella and Julia Alves taking turns penetrating a guy in various positions and shooting their nectar in his ass and on his face. and *with only Kelly and Julia getting their dicks sucked* in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene. For Brazil TGirls XXX?.

Kelly is not in Sao Paulo but Julia is, i can try a 3some

Louie Damazo 07-11-2020 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19360)
Here's an updated version of my suggestion. I would love to see Adrielly Bronze and Julia Alves in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and taking turns penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and double penetrate him. and the scene with Adrielly and Julia shooting their nectar on his face and in his mouth. {*Only Adrielly Bronze and Julia Alves get their dicks sucked, Not the male partner *}

Things i can say

I have READY a TS ON TS BAREBACK INTER RACIAL for Braz site

I m TOTALLY into 3somes again and 3somes with guy submisse for ts

Julia ALves is in my plans

KnightHawk 07-11-2020 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19361)
Things i can say

Great to hear to that you have an Interracial TGirl on TGirl Scene ready for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. and totally into All TGirl 3somes and 3 Somes with a submissive guy for TGirls. and Julia Alves is in your plans. * See Updated Suggestion Below*

KnightHawk 07-11-2020 07:22 PM

@ Louie Damazo: I would love to see Julia Alves and another Well Hung TGirl in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and making him their submissive bitch. and taking turns topping him in various positions and double penetrating him. and shooting their nectar on his face to end the scene. {*Only the TGirls get their dicks sucked, Not the male partner, he's there for their pleasure*}

Louie Damazo 07-11-2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19364)
@ Louie Damazo: I would love to see Julia Alves and another Well Hung TGirl in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and making him their submissive bitch. and taking turns topping him in various positions and double penetrating him. and shooting their nectar on his face to end the scene. {*Only the TGirls get their dicks sucked, Not the male partner, he's there for their pleasure*}

Thats easy, i ll do it in couple weeks and next month ll do Ana Kelly Smith and Adrielly Bronze again banging a guy bareback

KnightHawk 07-11-2020 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19365)
Thats easy, i ll do it in couple weeks and next month ll do Ana Kelly Smith and Adrielly Bronze again banging a guy bareback

Awesome to hear that you'll shoot my suggestion for a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene in a couple of weeks. and next month you'll be shooting a scene starring Anna Kelly Close and Adrielly Bronze topping a Guy Bareback. And will be looking forward to seeing both scenes.

legault 07-11-2020 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19361)
Things i can say

Nice, whats the interracial ts on ts gonna be?

Also I would love to see Ana Kelly and Adrielly team up to bang a white tgirl too, thats not been done before yet

Louie Damazo 07-11-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19367)
Nice, whats the interracial ts on ts gonna be?

Also I would love to see Ana Kelly and Adrielly team up to bang a white tgirl too, thats not been done before yet

Anna Kelly banging Nataly Souza is ready for soon, bareback
Adrielly Bronze banging Mariana Rios is ready - Bareback

2 Inter racial sets u ll love but next month i m totally INTo put those Ebony skin Ts fucking a submisse guy

I ll bring back 3somes , my idea is 1 in braz site and other in braziltgirls for month

KnightHawk 07-12-2020 02:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19368)

2 Inter racial sets u ll love but next month i m totally INTo put those Ebony skin Ts fucking a submisse guy

I ll bring back 3somes , my idea is 1 in braz site and other in braziltgirls for month

Phenomenal Pairings and will be looking forward to seeing both Interracial TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scenes. And freaking awesome to
hear that you are bringing back 3somes. and the idea is to have 1 All TGirl 3some in Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and 1 TGirl on Guy 3some in Brazil TGirls XXX per month. :)

lordworm 07-13-2020 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19368)

Louie how about we see Ana Kelly and Adrielly team up again to double team Juliana Leal?

pantuflo 07-13-2020 06:19 PM

Hi Louie.
Do you have any idea what the first tgirl 3some will be when they return?
I am wishing because the tgirl 3some is one of the modalities that I like the most.
Thank you for your great work.

Louie Damazo 07-13-2020 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 19370)
Louie how about we see Ana Kelly and Adrielly team up again to double team Juliana Leal?

Ju is not avaliable now

Louie Damazo 07-13-2020 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 19371)
Hi Louie.
Do you have any idea what the first tgirl 3some will be when they return?
I am wishing because the tgirl 3some is one of the modalities that I like the most.
Thank you for your great work.

Not only u, man. 3somes ll return here. I know u guys like and is not so hard for i do. Actually idea was start do more 3somes since aprl but pandemy screw me up

I m planning 2 for braziltgirls.xxx and in 1 month more only with TS for braz site as well

Louie Damazo 07-26-2020 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19373)
Not only u, man. 3somes ll return here. I know u guys like and is not so hard for i do. Actually idea was start do more 3somes since aprl but pandemy screw me up

I m planning 2 for braziltgirls.xxx and in 1 month more only with TS for braz site as well

Updating

Did 1 3some , 2 TS with a guy. Next month ll work in something more. Sao paulo still in bad situation about Covid, i got so many cancelations. In this moment please hope u all understand fact i m with fresh stuff is a marvelous thing

KnightHawk 07-27-2020 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19387)
Updating

Did 1 3some , 2 TS with a guy. Next month ll work in something more. Sao paulo still in bad situation about Covid, i got so many cancelations. In this moment please hope u all understand fact i m with fresh stuff is a marvelous thing

We completely understand and will continue to support you. Stay Safe Louie my friend.