Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Julia Alves Solo Update {Tuesday March 10th 2020} (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2832)

Louie Damazo 04-06-2020 01:45 PM

I m SOOO bored in home CRAZY to work but Brasil is in a really bad moment of the pandemy

Again i wanna thank all suport u felas are giving us and Grooby ll keep doing all safe respecting customers and producers

Lots of great stuff coming up guys

Mike1234 04-06-2020 05:56 PM

can we know the next ts on ts scene the models that will be in it?

Hope all is well with you and you are safe my friend!

Louie Damazo 04-06-2020 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 19184)
can we know the next ts on ts scene the models that will be in it?

Hope all is well with you and you are safe my friend!

I have Melissa Azuaga & Pietra Radi for day 13 and other with Yasmin de Castro banging Vitoria Prado for some moment i cant say yet

KnightHawk 04-06-2020 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19183)
I m SOOO bored in home CRAZY to work but Brasil is in a really bad moment of the pandemy

Again i wanna thank all suport u felas are giving us and Grooby ll keep doing all safe respecting customers and producers

Lots of great stuff coming up guys

You're welcome Louie my friend and we will continue to support y'all through this difficult time. And looking forward to seeing the great stuff that you have coming up.

KnightHawk 04-11-2020 06:00 AM

Julia Alves Hardcore Update.

Freaking Awesome TGirl on Guy Bareback Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Julia Alves. It is great seeing her back looking very sexy in red lingerie and black sandals. I loved the way scene began with Julia doing a seductive dance and shaking her ass. and face fucking her male partner and penetrating him in spooning and missionary positions nice and deep and shooting her nectar on his face and kissing him to end the scene. Julia Alves's performance was magnificent and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome update and looking forward to seeing more of Julia Alves in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 04-11-2020 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19191)
Freaking Awesome TGirl on Guy Bareback Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Julia Alves. It is great seeing her back looking very sexy in red lingerie and black sandals. I loved the way scene began with Julia doing a seductive dance and shaking her ass. and face fucking her male partner and penetrating him in spooning and missionary positions nice and deep and shooting her nectar on his face and kissing him to end the scene. Julia Alves's performance was magnificent and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome update and looking forward to seeing more of Julia Alves in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I told u no one would be desapointed in wait this scene, pretty exciting

Azuaga barebck 3some ll also be explosive, just wait

KnightHawk 04-11-2020 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19192)
I told u no one would be desapointed in wait this scene, pretty exciting

Azuaga barebck 3some ll also be explosive, just wait

Indeed you sure did,and the scene was freaking awesome. Super cool to hear and will be looking forward to seeing the TGirl on Guy 3some Bareback Scene starring Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 04-11-2020 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19193)
Indeed you sure did,and the scene was freaking awesome. Super cool to hear and will be looking forward to seeing the TGirl on Guy 3some Bareback Scene starring Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I have many TS ON GUY bareback coming up

I m planning next shoots for when be able work again

KnightHawk 04-11-2020 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19194)
I have many TS ON GUY bareback coming up

I m planning next shoots for when be able work again

Excellent to hear that you have many TGirl on Guy Bareback Scenes coming up, and that you are planning the next shoots for when you will be able to work again. And i will be looking forward to seeing the upcoming TGirl on Guy Bareback Scenes . :)

KnightHawk 08-29-2020 05:32 AM

Julia Alves Hardcore Update 2. {Friday August 28th 2020}

Freaking Awesome TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Julia Alves. It is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous in black lingerie,black sandals and stockings. Julia Alves is a beautiful and talented TGirl who has a very sexy smile,toned body,thighs and legs,very sexy tits and butt,super cool tattoos and a very big girlcock. I loved the way she was topping Matheu missionary and spooning positions and shooting her nectar on his face,and kissed him and blew a kiss at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Julia Alves performance was very impressive and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome scene and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Julia Alves as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)