Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Melissa Azuaga-Natasha Lobato Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2803)

Louie Damazo 10-04-2019 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18629)
Very cool preview. Is it going to be this week's update or next week?.

Next week this set ll be avaliable

KnightHawk 10-04-2019 05:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18630)
Next week this set ll be avaliable

Awesome and will be looking foward to seeing it next Friday. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 10-15-2019 12:10 AM

Melissa Azuaga-Yasmin Dornelles Hardcore Update.

Super Cool TGirl on Guy 3some Bareback Scene for TGirls .XXX starring Melissa Azuaga and Yasmin Dornelles. It is great seeing them back looking gorgeous as always and in sexy lingerie outfits and heels and sandals. I loved the way Melissa and Yasmin were kissing each other and face fucking Dante and made him their bitch. with Yasmin fucking him from underneath and in missionary and spooning positions balls deep for the 1st part of the scene. and Melissa penetrating him in the spooning position for the 2nd part of the scene. and shooting their loads all over him and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Yasmin Dornelles performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for super cool update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Yasmin Dornelles in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 10-15-2019 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18673)
Super Cool TGirl on Guy 3some Bareback Scene for TGirls .XXX starring Melissa Azuaga and Yasmin Dornelles. It is great seeing them back looking gorgeous as always and in sexy lingerie outfits and heels and sandals. I loved the way Melissa and Yasmin were kissing each other and face fucking Dante and made him their bitch. with Yasmin fucking him from underneath and in missionary and spooning positions balls deep for the 1st part of the scene. and Melissa penetrating him in the spooning position for the 2nd part of the scene. and shooting their loads all over him and kissing each other and waving at the camera and viewers to end the scene. Melissa Azuaga and Yasmin Dornelles performances were phenomenal and erotic. thanks for super cool update and introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. and Yasmin Dornelles in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

ARe u member of tgirls.xxx ? Its was absurdly great hardcore, man

KnightHawk 10-15-2019 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18674)
ARe u member of tgirls.xxx ? Its was absurdly great hardcore, man

Yes i am a member of TGirls .XXX. And completely agree that it was a really great hardcore scene. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 12-16-2019 02:00 AM

TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene Request.

@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Melissa Azuaga and Deborah Mastronelly in a TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. with Deborah riding Melissa's huge girlcock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. and Melissa penetrating Deborah in missionary,doggystyle and spooning positions balls deep and shooting her nectar in Deborah's ass to end the scene.

Louie Damazo 12-16-2019 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18873)
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Melissa Azuaga and Deborah Mastronelly in a TGirl on TGirl Bareback Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com. with Deborah riding Melissa's huge girlcock in cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. and Melissa penetrating Deborah in missionary,doggystyle and spooning positions balls deep and shooting her nectar in Deborah's ass to end the scene.

not impossible

KnightHawk 12-16-2019 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18874)
not impossible

That is good to hear. :)

KnightHawk 03-23-2020 11:05 PM

Melissa Azuaga-Juliana Leal 2 Stars Solo Update.

Spectacular 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal. it is great seeing Melissa back looking very sexy in a multi colored bikini outfit and black knee high suede boots. Melissa is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star that has a beautiful smile,personality and style,sexy tits and butt,smoking hot and toned thighs and legs, very cool tattoos and a huge girlcock and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in . and Juliana back as well looking beautiful in red lingerie and black sandals. Juliana is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has a lovely smile,gorgeous body,thighs,legs,tits and butt and a very big girlcock. thanks for the spectacular 2 Stars Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. and Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. and to their upcoming TGirl on Guy 3some Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 03-23-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19149)
Spectacular 2 Stars TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Melissa Azuaga and Juliana Leal. it is seeing Melissa back looking very sexy in a multi colored bikini outfit and black knee high suede boots. Melissa is a gorgeous and talented TGirl and star that has a beautiful smile,personality and style,sexy tits and butt,smoking hot and toned thighs and legs, very cool tattoos and a huge girlcock and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in . and Juliana back as well looking beautiful in red lingerie and black sandals. Juliana is a very attractive and talented TGirl and star that has a lovely smile,gorgeous body,thighs,legs,tits and butt and a very big girlcock. thanks for the spectacular 2 Stars Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Melissa Azuaga as a Full Top. and Juliana Leal in TGirl on Guy Action as a Full Top and in TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Bottom. and to their upcoming TGirl on Guy 3some Bareback Scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Next week braziltgirls.xxx ll give a scene u a scene u ll never forget, trust me