Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Bronze-Tavares Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2622)

na2smoove 03-17-2020 07:08 PM

Will we ever see adrielly bottom to a ts?

legault 03-18-2020 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 19120)
Will we ever see adrielly bottom to a ts?

When we put her with Anna Kelly, Anna Kelly will most likely flex or top.

2 dominant black tgirls back and forth

Mike1234 03-18-2020 05:38 PM

Cumming on tits? How about in the mouth or ass?

Louie Damazo 03-21-2020 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 19123)

I did some facials but man , i m sorry i couldnt think on it beacsue i was in middle of chaos trying get stuff for us, so many cancelations. I did my best to get fresh stuff for us.

PLease understand its an atypical moment and i did my best. I ll have lots of bareback (SAFE with tests in approval clinics) and some great new faces. I hope u all u8nderstand how hard is for us work in this crazy scenary

KnightHawk 03-21-2020 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19131)
I did some facials but man , i m sorry i couldnt think on it beacsue i was in middle of chaos trying get stuff for us, so many cancelations. I did my best to get fresh stuff for us.

PLease understand its an atypical moment and i did my best. I ll have lots of bareback (SAFE with tests in approval clinics) and some great new faces. I hope u all u8nderstand how hard is for us work in this crazy scenary

I completely understand how hard it for You and Your Crew to work during this global pandemic. and you did your best to get fresh new scenes for your subscribers. Stay safe my friend.

Louie Damazo 03-21-2020 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19133)
I completely understand how hard it for You and Your Crew to work during this global pandemic. and you did your best to get fresh new scenes for your subscribers. Stay safe my friend.

I normally take notes about requests u guys ask BUt this last week was so tense, so hard to work that i was in focus only in get more sets possible. I work with models were avaliable , many just dont want quit home even we doing all safe . I ll explain all in next monday update.

I have lots of new stuff coming , all scenes bareback but i never had so hard week in my life. I m back home totally destroyed, very tired but i m here giving u guys feedbacks about how thing are. I apreciatte all suport can get

KnightHawk 03-21-2020 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19134)
I normally take notes about requests u guys ask BUt this last week was so tense, so hard to work that i was in focus only in get more sets possible. I work with models were avaliable , many just dont want quit home even we doing all safe . I ll explain all in next monday update.

I have lots of new stuff coming , all scenes bareback but i never had so hard week in my life. I m back home totally destroyed, very tired but i m here giving u guys feedbacks about how thing are. I apreciatte all suport can get

I understand that you usually take notes about the requests we ask for, and this past week was so tense and hard to work that you only focused on getting as many sets possible and worked with models that were available, many of them didn't want to leave home,even though you all are doing safe, and that you will explain all in next monday's update. and also have alot of new stuff coming and all the scenes are bareback. and never had a hard week in your life. and you're back home totally destroyed and very tired,but you're here giving us feedback about how things are. and appreciate all the support you can get. And we will continue to support you.

Louie Damazo 03-22-2020 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 19123)

Next week we ll have a crempie cum shot with Walkiria Maraillo and soon a facial too

KnightHawk 06-06-2020 10:14 PM

TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene Request.

@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Adrielly Bronze in a TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Making her male partner her submissive bitch,by face fucking and penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and him riding her girlcock. and Adrielly shooting her nectar all over his face and his mouth to end the scene. {*Only Adrielly Bronze gets her dick sucked, Not the guy*}

Louie Damazo 06-07-2020 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19289)
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Adrielly Bronze in a TGirl on Guy Bareback Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. Making her male partner her submissive bitch,by face fucking and penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and him riding her girlcock. and Adrielly shooting her nectar all over his face and his mouth to end the scene. {*Only Adrielly Bronze gets her dick sucked, Not the guy*}

She is not avaliable 4 now