Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   question about the adriana rodrigues suzy gliece scene (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1307)

adfan 11-29-2012 05:04 AM

question about the adriana rodrigues suzy gliece scene

in the photos it shows adriana cum on her chest standing up then in the video it shows adriana cum on suzy knelling over her. why the edit so awful and amauterish? what were you guys smoking that day you edit this? You leave cold missionary sex for many minutes then edit the cum scene and bj why?

adfan 11-29-2012 05:10 AM

another thing i would prefer the entire scene unedited at a lower quality then high quality scene over-edited poorly and all the best parts taken out. this is a case where high defintion is worthless cause you have to over compensate to stay in a video space range. damazo this is a case of digression and technology working against you. just shows the old day 5 to 7 years without all the fancy hi-def nonsense are better than today. would prefer a 40 min scene anyday or a 17 min butchered scene. I use the word butchered cause thats what you guys did.

Louie Damazo 11-30-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 6920)
another thing i would prefer the entire scene unedited at a lower quality then high quality scene over-edited poorly and all the best parts taken out. this is a case where high defintion is worthless cause you have to over compensate to stay in a video space range. damazo this is a case of digression and technology working against you. just shows the old day 5 to 7 years without all the fancy hi-def nonsense are better than today. would prefer a 40 min scene anyday or a 17 min butchered scene. I use the word butchered cause thats what you guys did.

Well, thatīs only my personal opinion but i desagree. 40 minutes of video can be soooooo boring and a good editation using half of this time offer us only best parts.

As i told, is my opinion only. Itīs so good as yours ;)

adfan 12-01-2012 02:26 AM

heres a idea damazo, why not take all your unedited scenes and put them for seperate site for pay since you wont put them on your site. Also your edit for adriana suzy was awful and horrendous and i ask you to go back and review it because you skip the BJ and leave a long sex scene only and then for orgasm you edit to far in and adriana is already cumming after the edit. what kind of edit is this? why not just focus the camera on the big toe also for more irrelevant angles.

Louie Damazo 12-04-2012 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 6941)
heres a idea damazo, why not take all your unedited scenes and put them for seperate site for pay since you wont put them on your site. Also your edit for adriana suzy was awful and horrendous and i ask you to go back and review it because you skip the BJ and leave a long sex scene only and then for orgasm you edit to far in and adriana is already cumming after the edit. what kind of edit is this? why not just focus the camera on the big toe also for more irrelevant angles.

I ll tell why. Mainly in ts on ts we have many stops in the action. Girl fuck for 2 minutes and need stop or for put cock harder or take some breath (or both) . Itīs pretty rare a scene take use only 2 or 3 takes , 1 is almost impossible but i already got

adfan 12-05-2012 05:38 AM

then do u mind sending the unused footage of the scene in a email to me?

Louie Damazo 12-05-2012 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 6972)
then do u mind sending the unused footage of the scene in a email to me?

U have some idea how big are the source files ? We re talking about uncompressed videos. I m working with 3 Terabytes harddrives now and they re full in no more than 3 months. Trust me, the editation we do is for bring best moments of all footage , hope u understand ;)

EuropeanWater 12-12-2012 03:09 AM

Louie i've seen good work from you, but this was by far the worst. Suzy isn't a very good performer, you should have recast.

adfan 12-12-2012 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 6975)
U have some idea how big are the source files ? We re talking about uncompressed videos. I m working with 3 Terabytes harddrives now and they re full in no more than 3 months. Trust me, the editation we do is for bring best moments of all footage , hope u understand ;)

it cant be no longer than 20 -30 min, come one damazo help a begger out.

Louie Damazo 12-12-2012 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EuropeanWater (Post 7023)
Louie i've seen good work from you, but this was by far the worst. Suzy isn't a very good performer, you should have recast.

I agree wasnt best combination but this is the risk in this work. Other sites co-py so many of our ideas and avoid risk, we face unknown combinations for try create more ts on ts good possibilities. I m thinking in bring back Adriana exact for try get better stuff for u all