Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Soooooo (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=527)

lordworm 04-26-2011 08:41 PM

Soooooo

When can we get Laviny to bottom to a tg? I know she can do it, Louie. How about Natany Gomes or Tamarah Camargo to do the topping? Natany has a huge cock.

lordworm 04-26-2011 08:48 PM

Wait a minute wait a minute....Natany Gomes, she's the girl that does double anal isn't she? I must ask, is she good to do tg/tg scenes?

Louie Damazo 04-26-2011 09:28 PM

I did she bottom dude but in SFH, in Brazilian she is just flex

She is in Rio, no idea if she goes sao paulo but if she goes i think is not so hard put her bottom with tranny. She told think ll be hard but my feelings is that she doesnt know how good she is

lordworm 04-26-2011 09:48 PM

lol if you put Laviny with Jessica Ketlen I doubt she will be flex.

Speaking of Jessica Ketlen, anything new with her anymore?

And what about Tamarah Camargo, huge ass on her.

ken 04-26-2011 10:21 PM

Tamarah Camargo reminds me Sandy Lopez, she looks abit like Sandy Lopez atleast for me, and yea her huge ass looks great, she's hot too, hope to see more set from this babe.

Louie Damazo 04-26-2011 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 2675)
lol if you put Laviny with Jessica Ketlen I doubt she will be flex.

Speaking of Jessica Ketlen, anything new with her anymore?

And what about Tamarah Camargo, huge ass on her.

Tamarah Camargo just had a hardcore in BRAZ site, next one ll be in trannies-fuck.com

Jessica Ketlen ll have a solo in BRAZ soon too

lordworm 04-27-2011 12:19 AM

Which trannies fuck site?

Btw I've identified 3 models that are all equally great in all kinds of scenes and always show that they are into the action. Sheron Fox, Dany De Castro, and Nicolly Spyler. They are top stars and always have a hardon even when they bottom. If you wanna make a good 3 some scene with all tgs, they are definitely the way to go.

Just my advice.

Louie Damazo 04-27-2011 12:55 AM

Trannies-fuck.com is the mix of all 3 sites : trannies-fuck-trannies.com / guys-fuck-trannies.com and trannies-fuck-guys.com

We decided mix it for some reasons ll explain in next update but RIGHT NOW if u go there u have acess to all material of these sites in only 1.

U re a subscriber of trannies-fuck-trannies then if u go now ll see that u got more than 100 new scenes without need pay more. One of those scenes is Nicolly Spyller being bottom. Danny is toping guys in 2 and Sheron Fox with a tg (u saw already) and bottom in another scene

Then , its your request already done ;)

Just enjoy

lordworm 04-27-2011 01:13 AM

I've been a member of tranniesfucktrannies since it started.

lordworm 04-27-2011 01:14 AM

Oh, I see now I'm a member of all 3 sites. Cool.