Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Heeeey Louie (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1038)

lordworm 06-04-2012 08:14 AM

Heeeey Louie

I know it might be difficult for you to take requests right now buuuuut...

I saw a recent scene of Bruna Butterfly as a full top with Adrielly Vendramine and I fell in love with her topping style. She is surprisingly very good at it! But I know Grooby can do an even better scene in that style.

I know she prefers to bottom, but this is a request after all. I would loooove if you can try to have her fully top Mylla Perreira. I say Mylla because she likes to both top and bottom, and her recent scene doing part bottom with Yasmin Andrade was really really hot.

I know this is a hard request, and I expect no promises, but if you can at least try it would be great. If you can't do it, I understand.

Louie Damazo 06-04-2012 02:01 PM

Some times u just make me nuts :rolleyes:

If i do a girl topping u want bottom (Kalena is an exemple) , if she is more bottom u want topping (Miss Butterfly)

I ll try it in next , np. ;)

lordworm 06-04-2012 03:27 PM

Ah I know man I have a weird fetish.

Im eternally grateful that youre gonna try :)

ADIDABSM 06-04-2012 04:32 PM

Louie if you get Kalena to do a full bottom scene I'll be eternally grateful!!!

Over to you big boss ;)

lordworm 06-04-2012 04:37 PM

I'll take that as you agree with my request for Bruna fully topping Mylla lol

ADIDABSM 06-04-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 5481)
I'll take that as you agree with my request for Bruna fully topping Mylla lol

You know me I love my full bottom scenes :) I just want my request to be fulfilled then I can stop annoying everyone with it :p

lordworm 06-04-2012 04:45 PM

Haha good man! Your request is not annoying, we share similar mind sets. Kalena full bottom sounds good to me too, as does Patricia Bismarck.

Louie Damazo 06-04-2012 05:07 PM

About Kalena, as soon i have her again i ll do full bottom scene

Soon we ll have Evelyn Gurgel full bottom, actually she ll ber tonight update in awesome ts on ts set with new star u guys ll be CRAZY - S U R P R I S E

ADIDABSM 06-04-2012 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 5483)
Haha good man! Your request is not annoying, we share similar mind sets. Kalena full bottom sounds good to me too, as does Patricia Bismarck.

Glad to know I'm not alone in wanting to see Kalena & Patricia bottoming for a full scene like they used to back in the day :D

*Edit*
Just saw your post above Louie!!!! :D :D :D I'm one happy fuckermother right now :D

Louie Damazo 06-04-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ADIDABSM (Post 5485)
Glad to know I'm not alone in wanting to see Kalena & Patricia bottoming for a full scene like they used to back in the day :D

I ll try Kalena soon.