Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Dior-Pugliese Update. October-9th-2017 (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2605)

knightrider82 10-14-2017 09:56 PM

Giovanna Dior-Samantha Pugliese Update. October-9th-2017

The TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Giovanna Dior and Samantha Pugliese was Superb. it is great to see Giovanna back looking absolutely stunning and Samantha as well. I really liked how the scene began with them kissing and sucking on each other tits and big girlcocks. with Samantha commanding the action for the 1st part of the scene topping Giovanna in various positions. and Giovanna commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping her Doggy and Missionary Styles balls deep. and also liked the pov angles of her balls slapping off of her ass with each thrust. and Samantha cumming while getting fucked and Giovanna shooting her big load on her tits was an awesome ending to an astonishing update. and would love to see more TGirls cumming on themselves while getting fucked by another TGirl and TS on TS Ass and Tit Cumshots in TS on TS Updates. which I find very cool. Giovanna Dior and Samantha Pugliese Performances were magnificent. Giovanna Dior is a very sexy and talented TGirl that has a Beautiful Face and Body,Perky Tits and a Big Girlcock. Thanks for the fantastic update and introducing your fanbase to these gorgeous models LD. Looking to seeing more of Giovanna Dior in TS on Guy and TS on TS Action as a Full Top and Samantha Pugliese in TS on TS Action as a Full Top. @Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts about this week's TS on TS Update .

legault 10-14-2017 10:39 PM

Lol that was not interracial bro

But it was hot anyway, i liked dior bottoming with her big cock hard

knightrider82 10-14-2017 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 15674)
Lol that was not interracial bro

But it was hot anyway, i liked dior bottoming with her big cock hard

Agree it was a hot scene. and one of the best parts.

Louie Damazo 10-15-2017 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15677)
Agree it was a hot scene. and one of the best parts.

I m glad u felas are enjoying. This week we start 4K content REALLY seriosly here and VERY SOON all ll be ONLY 4K

knightrider82 10-15-2017 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15678)
I m glad u felas are enjoying. This week we start 4K content REALLY seriosly here and VERY SOON all ll be ONLY 4K

Thanks for your feedback. indeed we sure did enjoy this week's TS on TS Update . very cool and will be looking forward to seeing the 4K Content.

EuropeanWater 10-15-2017 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15678)

can i have your old equipment since u switched to 4k :p

Louie Damazo 10-15-2017 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EuropeanWater (Post 15681)
can i have your old equipment since u switched to 4k :p

NNNIIICCEEEE

Its just old CANON HDV, Not bad actually, got great footage with this cam but we need go 4K ASAP and i ll start record it ina n amazing SONY AS 7 II

I REALLY hope u guys enjoy it and sorry delay in start it

knightrider82 02-18-2018 02:44 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DVtJizyXkAAAn3i.jpg The TS Solo Update starring newcomer Giovanna Dior was Magnificent. It is great seeing her back looking absolutely stunning. Giovanna Dior is a Very Beautiful TGirl that has a Gorgeous Face and Smile, Toned Body and Perky Tits,Sexy Round Butt,Awesome Tattoos,Personality and Style and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. I liked how camera zoomed in on her and she blew a kiss and smile at the camera and showing off her sexy body and the TS on TS Flex Scene that she did on Monday October 9th 2017 for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com was astonishing and her performance was spectacular and loved the way she commanded the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping Samantha Pugliese balls deep and shot her nectar all over her tits. Thanks for the Super Cool TS Solo Update and for introducing your fanbase to this attractive model LD. Looking forward to seeing more of Giovanna Dior in TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

knightrider82 07-06-2018 01:00 AM

@Louie Damazo: Here is an awesome idea for a Interracial TS on TS Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com:I would love to see Giovanna Dior commanding the action for the entire scene by face fucking and topping Hanna Rios balls deep. with Hanna riding Giovanna's Big Girlcock and Giovanna shooting her nectar on Hanna's face and tits. Would like to hear your thoughts.

Louie Damazo 07-06-2018 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 16576)
@Louie Damazo: Here is an awesome idea for a Interracial TS on TS Scene for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com:I would love to see Giovanna Dior commanding the action for the entire scene by face fucking and topping Hanna Rios balls deep. with Hanna riding Giovanna's Big Girlcock and Giovanna shooting her nectar on Hanna's face and tits. Would like to hear your thoughts.

Need see if she is avaliable