Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lima-Di Capri Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2463)

knightrider82 12-08-2016 03:20 AM

Lima-Di Capri Update.

The TS on TS on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Paulinha Lima and Lorena Di Capri was Excellent,it is very cool to see her back ,Paulinha is a Very Pretty TGirl that a Nice Face and Body,i liked how the scene began with them Kissing,Hugging and Sucking on each other Tits,also liked how Paulinha had a great rhythm topping Lorena in both Doggy and Missionary Styles,Paulinha did very well for her 1st TS on TS Scene,Thanks for the Great Update LD,Looking forward to seeing more of Paulinha Lima in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as a Full Top.

Louie Damazo 12-08-2016 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14249)
The TS on TS on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Paulinha Lima and Lorena Di Capri was Excellent,it is very cool to see her back ,Paulinha is a Very Pretty TGirl that a Nice Face and Body,i liked how the scene began with them Kissing,Hugging and Sucking on each other Tits,also liked how Paulinha had a great rhythm topping Lorena in both Doggy and Missionary Styles,Paulinha did very well for her 1st TS on TS Scene,Thanks for the Great Update LD,Looking forward to seeing more of Paulinha Lima in TS on TS Action.

Now just my 50 cents. I think both are GORGEOUS, i love how good they look but PAulinha is not SSSOOO great with ts. She did with a guy one scene and other with a GG in SFH and was just amazing. STill think PAulinha is a star but with ts was just average in my opinion

U know , guys. I take risks all the time here but was an acceptablr scene of course

knightrider82 12-08-2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14250)
Now just my 50 cents. I think both are GORGEOUS, i love how good they look but PAulinha is not SSSOOO great with ts. She did with a guy one scene and other with a GG in SFH and was just amazing. STill think PAulinha is a star but with ts was just average in my opinion

U know , guys. I take risks all the time here but was an acceptablr scene of course

I Respect your opinion LD,But i think that Paulinha Lima did very good for her first TS on TS Scene, and the TS on GG Scene that she did for ShemalesFromHell was Awesome,Agree we do know as a Director you like to take risks,i also think that she is Talented,and would love to see her Fully Top A Guy on SFH

Louie Damazo 12-09-2016 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14251)
I Respect your opinion LD,But i think that Paulinha Lima did very good for her first TS on TS Scene, and the TS on GG Scene that she did for ShemalesFromHell was Awesome,Agree we do know as a Director you like to take risks,i also think that she is Talented,and would love to see her Fully Top A Guy on SFH

Yes, we just exchanging points of view. I LOve Paulinha, she is amazing but is so much more intense with GGs and guys.

knightrider82 12-09-2016 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14252)
Yes, we just exchanging points of view. I LOve Paulinha, she is amazing but is so much more intense with GGs and guys.

Completely Agree,we sure did,i like Paulinha Lima as well,and also agree that she is much more intense when she is paired up with Girls and Guys.