Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Consistency On SFH. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2494)

knightrider82 01-14-2017 03:35 PM

Consistency On SFH.

Hello @LouieDamazo Is there going to be 2 updates a week or every other week for ShemalesFromHell.com?,i also noticed that the other update for December 3rd 2016 featuring Leticia Rodrigues wasn't added to the site,Would like to hear your input on this issue,Thank You.

Louie Damazo 01-14-2017 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14419)
Hello @LouieDamazo Is there going to be 2 updates a week or every other week for ShemalesFromHell.com?,i also noticed that the other update for December 3rd 2016 featuring Leticia Rodrigues wasn't added to the site,Would like to hear your input on this issue,Thank You.

We re testing alredy new updates style about ELEVATED X that ll bring 1 new scene more one remasterig 1080p videos for start

What about Leticioa december 03 ? This i ireallydont know , what is happening ? THe Letica set is not online ? I m checking it right now

PLease guys need u understand we start test mixes for updates in new ELEVATED X structure. It ll demand me daily updates then we re creating an atracting mix with new footage more recompilations with old great stuff for 1080 p size with so much better video image.

knightrider82 01-14-2017 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14420)
We re testing alredy new updates style about ELEVATED X that ll bring 1 new scene more one remasterig 1080p videos for start

What about Leticioa december 03 ? This i ireallydont know , what is happening ? THe Letica set is not online ? I m checking it right now

PLease guys need u understand we start test mixes for updates in new ELEVATED X structure. It ll demand me daily updates then we re creating an atracting mix with new footage more recompilations with old great stuff for 1080 p size with so much better video image.

Thanks for your input and informing your fanbase about what's going on LD my friend,i completely understand that y'all are still testing the update style for the Elevated X Format that will be bringing 1 New Scene and Remastered 1080p Videos to start,and that it will demand Daily Updates,That's very cool that you and the amazing folks @ Grooby are creating an exciting mix of New Footage and More Compilations of Older Sets for 1080 Quality that will have more Vibrant and Crisp Imagery,Okie Dokie,Keep Up The Great Work.

Louie Damazo 01-15-2017 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 14421)
Thanks for your input and informing your fanbase about what's going on LD my friend,i completely understand that y'all are still testing the update style for the Elevated X Format that will be bringing 1 New Scene and Remastered 1080p Videos to start,and that it will demand Daily Updates,That's very cool that you and the amazing folks @ Grooby are creating an exciting mix of New Footage and More Compilations of Older Sets for 1080 Quality that will have more Vibrant and Crisp Imagery,Okie Dokie,Keep Up The Great Work.

About Leticia i m fixing it right now. As soon do it we ll do a post

In next BRAZ update i ll do something anusual and need your opinion. We ll have daily updates mixing recompilatios in 1080 with new footage always offering u guys the best.

As soon i do BRAZ update i ll explain things and u guys can reply me here telling if like that or not. It ll help me in build a nice update scale for ELEVATED X

lordworm 01-15-2017 05:47 PM

Can you explain this further?

Louie Damazo 01-16-2017 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 14423)
Can you explain this further?

Sure

ELEVATED X demands daily updates then i m, working in a mix that have new stuff more recompilations of old sets for 1080

In Today´s BRAZ SITE update i ll do an UNUSUAL update Showing how it gonna be . It ll help u guys give opinion but DONT WORRY. We ll keep all good things you guys have today

Louie Damazo 01-29-2017 11:56 AM

Guys

Until we dont finish migration all sites for ELEATED X we deevide keep SFH update 2 scenes a week

Migration ll NOT take too long but we ll make it as in past until we re finishing it all

Karol 01-29-2017 12:55 PM

As i understood, you're going to unite sfh,braz, trannies fuck guys, trannies fuck trannies in one site, is'nt it?

Louie Damazo 01-29-2017 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Karol (Post 14502)
As i understood, you're going to unite sfh,braz, trannies fuck guys, trannies fuck trannies in one site, is'nt it?

Yes, u guys ll be able acess all in one single login as soon we migrate all to new Elevated X structure BUT still we re not yet on it i ll keep old mixes of updates for no one feel is loosing something

IN all sites u guys ll acess videos in 1080p in our new daily updates we re building right now

knightrider82 02-09-2017 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14422)
About Leticia i m fixing it right now. As soon do it we ll do a post

In next BRAZ update i ll do something anusual and need your opinion. We ll have daily updates mixing recompilatios in 1080 with new footage always offering u guys the best.

As soon i do BRAZ update i ll explain things and u guys can reply me here telling if like that or not. It ll help me in build a nice update scale for ELEVATED X

Thanks LD,Very Cool,The 1080p Version of the Bruna Butterfly and Beatricy Velmont Update from November 2012 was Fantastic.