Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Montilla-Nicassio Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2336)

knightrider82 04-20-2016 07:05 PM

Montilla-Nicassio Update.

The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Newcomers:Yngrid Salles D'Montilla and Rafaella Nicassio was Freaking Awesome and Erotic,it is always nice to see 2 Gorgeous Newbies interacting in a TS on TS Flex,i really liked the way the scene started off with YSM and RN Tongue Kissing,Sucking Each Other Tits and Face-Fucking each other with their Girthy Girlcocks,and how Rafaella and Yngrid was taking turns topping each other in various positions and turning up the intensity as well,and RN riding YSM Girlcock in both Cowgirl and Reverse Cowgirl Styles was wicked cool,This was a great pairing,both of their performances was impressive,and did extremely well for their first TS on TS,Thanks for the Amazing Update Louie,looking forward to seeing more of Yngrid Salles D'Montilla and Rafaella Nicassio in Hardcore and TS on TS Action as Full Tops.

lordworm 04-21-2016 04:48 AM

They are hot! The one with the tattoos looks like she loves to fuck!

rae 04-21-2016 05:42 AM

An awesome Flex scene! Girls really seemed into it. More Flex scenes like this please!

knightrider82 04-21-2016 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 13600)
They are hot! The one with the tattoos looks like she loves to fuck!

Completely agree,Rafaella definitely looks like she loves to Fuck :)

knightrider82 04-21-2016 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rae (Post 13601)
An awesome Flex scene! Girls really seemed into it. More Flex scenes like this please!

Indeed it was an Awesome Scene,TS on TS Flex is Very Cool :)

Louie Damazo 04-21-2016 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 13603)
Indeed it was an Awesome Scene,TS on TS Flex is Very Cool :)

Guys

U see i do my best to produce exact what u guys want but i need work with what i have thats why some times i need use some models more than usual

This hardcore was prove i burn my ass to assist u all. I m very glad about how u guys like it

Thanks

L

knightrider82 04-21-2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13605)
Guys

U see i do my best to produce exact what u guys want but i need work with what i have thats why some times i need use some models more than usual

This hardcore was prove i burn my ass to assist u all. I m very glad about how u guys like it

Thanks

L

Indeed we do see that you do your best in giving your fanbase what they want,and we understand that you work with what you have available,and sometimes having to use some models more than usual,Agree,This Update does show that you give your all to accomadate us,That is great to hear,you're welcome Louie my friend :)

lordworm 04-21-2016 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13605)
Guys

Thanks

L

Using models more than usual is ok, we like to see models return. It's just nice if they mix up their roles of top and bottom.

Gabriella Ferrari is one that has been doing great scenes lately, because she has been doing some as top and some as bottom.

Louie Damazo 04-22-2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 13607)
Using models more than usual is ok, we like to see models return. It's just nice if they mix up their roles of top and bottom.

Gabriella Ferrari is one that has been doing great scenes lately, because she has been doing some as top and some as bottom.

Agree about Rafaela, she is slutest as possible and i like that ;)

lordworm 04-22-2016 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13609)
Agree about Rafaela, she is slutest as possible and i like that ;)

Yes she's very good. Btw any chance to see her getting topped by Bruna Butterfly or Sheila?