Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jessica Ketlen (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2813)

pantuflo 11-09-2019 08:54 PM

Jessica Ketlen

Hello Louie. I see a video of Jessica Ketlen and she says that she will go to Brazil in December and she will be there for three months. She says that she will be in Belem in December, She will go to Rio de Janeiro in January and she will be in Sao Paulo in February.
It possible that you can make some scenes with her?. I love to see her,top and bottom, with Patricia Campbell,Yasmin Dornelles,Alice Marques or Adrielly Bronze , for example.

I hope that my dreams will become reality.

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your great work. You're are the best.

na2smoove 11-09-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 18764)
Hello Louie. I see a video of Jessica Ketlen and she says that she will go to Brazil in December and she will be there for three months. She says that she will be in Belem in December, She will go to Rio de Janeiro in January and she will be in Sao Paulo in February.
It possible that you can make some scenes with her?. I love to see her,top and bottom, with Patricia Campbell,Yasmin Dornelles,Alice Marques or Adrielly Bronze , for example.

I hope that my dreams will become reality.

Thanks in advance and congratulations for your great work. You're are the best.

Jessica Yasmine & Patricia would be a epic threesome scene with everyone topping & bottoming

pantuflo 11-10-2019 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 18765)
Jessica Yasmine & Patricia would be a epic threesome scene with everyone topping & bottoming

I agree with you. This is a fantastic and epic scene. I hope that it's possible.

naruto_nutty 11-10-2019 01:11 PM

I endorse this. Jessica is a superstar and this would be groundbreaking if possible

Louie Damazo 11-11-2019 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by naruto_nutty (Post 18767)
I endorse this. Jessica is a superstar and this would be groundbreaking if possible

SHe is in Paris

pantuflo 11-11-2019 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18768)
SHe is in Paris

Yes, Louie, but in the video she says that she will go to Brazil in December and she will be there for three months.

Louie Damazo 11-11-2019 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 18769)
Yes, Louie, but in the video she says that she will go to Brazil in December and she will be there for three months.

If she comes i ll invite but many times they say one thing and do another one

pantuflo 11-11-2019 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18770)
If she comes i ll invite but many times they say one thing and do another one

Thanks Louie. I Know that you will do all if she comes.

Louie Damazo 11-11-2019 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pantuflo (Post 18771)
Thanks Louie. I Know that you will do all if she comes.

Its important u guys post ts u wanna see back because as soon i get info those models are in Brasil i ll do my best bring them back

legault 11-14-2019 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18772)
Its important u guys post ts u wanna see back because as soon i get info those models are in Brasil i ll do my best bring them back

Well if Fernanda Cristine or Carla Novaes ever comes back I would love to see her full bottom with a BTG