Brazil Shemale Forum

Brazil Shemale Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil Shemale Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Creampie (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2810)

lordworm 10-31-2019 12:05 PM

Creampie
 
Hey Louie, I was wondering since you are doing bareback scenes now, are you gonna start implementing creampies or cum inside the ass too?

It would be really hot to see ts cumming inside another ts.

Louie Damazo 10-31-2019 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 18716)
Hey Louie, I was wondering since you are doing bareback scenes now, are you gonna start implementing creampies or cum inside the ass too?

It would be really hot to see ts cumming inside another ts.

this month i m doing some other requests

Louie Damazo 11-03-2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 18716)
Hey Louie, I was wondering since you are doing bareback scenes now, are you gonna start implementing creampies or cum inside the ass too?

It would be really hot to see ts cumming inside another ts.

May be i have some news about it very soon

lordworm 11-04-2019 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18733)
May be i have some news about it very soon

Good to hear.

Louie Damazo 11-04-2019 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 18740)
Good to hear.

In 2 weeks, i did a bareback stuff witha ts that wasnt in her best moment that day then she was only bottom. I did guy cumming inside her ass

Louie Damazo 11-15-2019 08:12 PM

Hope u like felas - https://www.braziltgirls.xxx/members...ante_vids.html

travans 11-23-2019 07:33 PM

It was great.

lordworm 11-26-2019 04:25 PM

It's nice, I can't wait to see creampie in ts on ts though!

Louie Damazo 12-17-2019 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 18787)
It's nice, I can't wait to see creampie in ts on ts though!

We ll have 2 scenes creampie soon - 1 ts on ts other ts with guy

lordworm 12-17-2019 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18877)
We ll have 2 scenes creampie soon - 1 ts on ts other ts with guy

Sounds great man, which ts on ts?


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.