Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Kelly Portella Solo Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2809)

KnightHawk 10-29-2019 09:50 PM

Kelly Portella Solo Update.

Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Kelly Portella. It is great seeing her back looking stunning as always and in a very sexy outfit and sandals. Kelly Portella is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has a gorgeous body and lovely smile,very sexy tits,thighs,legs and butt,personality and style,very cool tattoos and a very big girlcock. and her performance in the Friday October 18th 2019 TGirl on Guy Bareback Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was sensational and erotic. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Attractive.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Kelly Portella in TGirl on Guy .&. TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 10-30-2019 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18712)
Magnificent TGirl Solo Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Kelly Portella. It is great seeing her back looking stunning as always and in a very sexy outfit and sandals. Kelly Portella is a very attractive and talented TGirl that has a gorgeous body and lovely smile,very sexy tits,thighs,legs and butt,personality and style,very cool tattoos and a very big girlcock. and her performance in the Friday October 18th 2019 TGirl on Guy Bareback Update that she did for Brazil TGirls XXX was sensational and erotic. thanks for the Magnificent TGirl Solo Update and introducing your fanbase to this Very Attractive.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Kelly Portella in TGirl on Guy .&. TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Trust me, Miss Portella ll have much more space with us

KnightHawk 10-30-2019 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18713)
Trust me, Miss Portella ll have much more space with us

Super cool to hear. thanks for taking the time respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 11-03-2019 09:20 PM

TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene Request.

@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Kelly Portella and Melissa Azuaga in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. making their male partner their submissive bitch by calling him over and tell him to get on his knees and suck their girlcocks. with Kelly and Melissa taking turns topping him in various positions balls deep while the other TGirl face fucks him. and riding their girlcocks and double penetrating him. and shooting their loads all over his face and him sucking the nectar off their girlcocks to end the scene.

Louie Damazo 11-03-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18737)
@Louie Damazo: I would love to see Kelly Portella and Melissa Azuaga in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls XXX. making their male partner their submissive bitch by face fucking him and taking turns topping him in various positions balls deep. and him riding their girlcocks and double penetrating him. and shooting their loads all over his face and him sucking the nectar off their girlcocks to end the scene.

I like this idea but cant promess anything here. Both are perfect for this kind of action

KnightHawk 11-03-2019 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18738)
I like this idea but cant promess anything here. Both are perfect for this kind of action

Excellent to hear that you like this idea. and understand that you can't promise anything here. and also agree that Kelly Portella and Melissa Azuaga are perfect for this kind of action. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 11-04-2019 06:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18739)
Excellent to hear that you like this idea. and understand that you can't promise anything here. and also agree that Kelly Portella and Melissa Azuaga are perfect for this kind of action. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I like it, i really like it

KnightHawk 11-04-2019 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18743)
I like it, i really like it

Awesome to hear Louie my friend. I really like it as well. :)

Louie Damazo 11-26-2019 04:19 PM

So

Kelly Portela & Hannah , no coments ????

john69 11-26-2019 04:40 PM

To be honest, i don't like it, not my thing, it's like watching ts fuck guy, i thought it's gonna be flex, but .....