Brazil Shemale Forum

Brazil Shemale Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil Shemale Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sugestions (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2838)

Louie Damazo 06-23-2020 09:39 PM

Sugestions
 
I try follow your ideas/tips/sugestions but some times i just forget some then create a post ll keep it fresh to me always consult here

Please create pairngs/sugest style of scenes /baasically tell me what u guys dream and i still wasnt able to do

KnightHawk 06-24-2020 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19317)
I try follow your ideas/tips/sugestions but some times i just forget some then create a post ll keep it fresh to me always consult here

Please create pairngs/sugest style of scenes /baasically tell me what u guys dream and i still wasnt able to do

I would love to see Kelly Portella and Julia Alves in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some
Scene
for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and taking turns penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and him telling them to fuck him harder and they happily oblige and double penetrate him. and the scene ends with Kelly shooting her nectar in his ass. and Julia shooting her nectar all over his face. {*Only Kelly
Portella and Julia Alves get their dicks sucked
,
Not the male partner*}

Louie Damazo 06-24-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19319)
I would love to see Kelly Portella and Julia Alves in a TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some
Scene
for Brazil TGirls XXX. Face fucking their male partner and taking turns penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and him telling them to fuck him harder and they happily oblige and double penetrate him. and the scene ends with Kelly shooting her nectar in his ass. and Julia shooting her nectar all over his face. {*Only Kelly
Portella and Julia Alves get their dicks sucked
,
Not the male partner*}

Funny, i did this mix for GroobyVR but, iof course , both only bottom

Kelly is travelling but as soon she returns lets see what i can do

legault 06-24-2020 12:50 PM

I want to see more black tg on white tg. Idk what models we have for options.

Louie Damazo 06-24-2020 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19321)
I want to see more black tg on white tg. Idk what models we have for options.

Miss Bronze is back, i can try get her banging some white skin Ts

KnightHawk 06-24-2020 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19320)
Funny, i did this mix for GroobyVR but, iof course , both only bottom

Kelly is travelling but as soon she returns lets see what i can do

Okie dokie sounds good. :)

legault 06-24-2020 05:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19322)
Miss Bronze is back, i can try get her banging some white skin Ts

That would be super hot. What about bronze banging alice marquess?

Louie Damazo 06-24-2020 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19324)
That would be super hot. What about bronze banging alice marquess?

Alice is outside Brasil. Any other idea ?

legault 06-25-2020 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19326)
Alice is outside Brasil. Any other idea ?

Hmm any other hung white ts available? No Yasmin Dornelles right? Hmm Adriana Rodrigues? Or maybe ms Prezotte

Kamada Hickman would be hot if possible. Any hung virile white ts bottoming to Adrielly is hot, would like to know what you have available to work with?

pantuflo 06-25-2020 01:09 AM

Hi Louie.

I've never seen Adrielly Bronze bottom with another tranny, so if it were possible for that scene to be flexible for me it would be fantastic. As a companion you could have in addition to those already mentioned, Yasmin De Castro, Vitoria Neves or Bruna Aylla for example.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.