Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Alessandra Leite (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=324)

cam22001 10-26-2010 08:18 PM

Alessandra Leite

As a Top model, she is second to none! Great update, Louie, thanks. (Another good Top model that we don't see often is Marcia Kelly tho)

Louie Damazo 10-31-2010 10:49 AM

I m glad u enjoy, as soon finish shemalesfromhell database system ll focus in bring back as many models i can that u guys ask and fix some old vids probs. Too much work here ;)

lordworm 11-02-2010 04:27 AM

please let us know when you're taking requests again man. My ultimate desire is to see carla novaes bottom to a tg. I don't care about anything else man, you can forget anything I request, that is the one thing I want to see pleeeeeeeease

Louie Damazo 11-02-2010 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 1912)
please let us know when you're taking requests again man. My ultimate desire is to see carla novaes bottom to a tg. I don't care about anything else man, you can forget anything I request, that is the one thing I want to see pleeeeeeeease

Man

Carla is changing behavior in last years, she was great to shoot but now is complaining a lot and not really wanting do scenes again

lordworm 11-02-2010 11:53 PM

wasn't she cool during the most recent scenes you shot of her. The solo set and the set with shayenne.

Louie Damazo 11-03-2010 12:36 PM

Not rally, i avoid talk those details here but in her case i think she is becaming old for this and a little crazy. I feel bad talking it because i really like Carla but this is work and she wasnt exact good last times

lordworm 11-04-2010 04:04 AM

Ah well, if she can do it then cool. If not, whatever, Isabelly Killer and Rafaely Ninfeta sounds like another hot mix.

cam22001 11-08-2010 06:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 1912)

You don't seem to understand my posts of lasy month! I started a thread thanking Louie for Alessandra Leite. Why do you jump in with your request of carla novae for the TENTH time?? What does carla novae has to do do with Alessandra Leite? Why don't you start a new thread yourself or use the Request page for that? As I asked politely, DON'T USE MY THREADS. Start your own threads. Very simple. (To be perfectly frank, I'd rather you did not make any sort of comments on my threads but you seem not able to hold yourself back!)

lordworm 11-09-2010 12:42 AM

Maybe you missed Louies post, maybe you don't understand how message forums work. Anyone is free to jump in, and I was on subject. Unless you missed Louies post, obviously.

cam22001 11-09-2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 1928)
Maybe you missed Louies post, maybe you don't understand how message forums work. Anyone is free to jump in, and I was on subject. Unless you missed Louies post, obviously.

You evidently like to jump in EVERY post. Don't jump in a thread that I start for any reason. Start your own thread. I'll stay out of your threads also. Hope it's clear. If it is MY thread, you are not welcome there.