Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   with new camera man (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1546)

ast123 09-10-2013 12:42 PM

with new camera man

i guess we stopped doing hands on knees ass shaking altogether. oh well, it was fun while it lasted...

Louie Damazo 09-10-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 8163)
i guess we stopped doing hands on knees ass shaking altogether. oh well, it was fun while it lasted...

Fuck, my TOTALLY fault. The previous guy knew about that but i got so many complains that decide replace him. New one is doing a good job but in solos i just didnt ask him make the CREU dance. I ll be doing it more

Sorry, my mistake

ast123 09-11-2013 02:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 8164)
Fuck, my TOTALLY fault. The previous guy knew about that but i got so many complains that decide replace him. New one is doing a good job but in solos i just didnt ask him make the CREU dance. I ll be doing it more

Sorry, my mistake

thanks man, i figure thats what happened

Louie Damazo 09-12-2013 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 8165)
thanks man, i figure thats what happened

Totally my fault, new guy need repeat some old instructions, already did

ast123 10-20-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 8167)
Totally my fault, new guy need repeat some old instructions, already did

ok we'll see

Louie Damazo 10-21-2013 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 8308)
ok we'll see

Just gave them instructions for do it in same day

ast123 11-16-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 8311)

Great hope to see some ass shaking soon :cool:

ast123 12-26-2013 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 8311)

hi, did you let the new camera guy know? I may have to look closer, but looks like there hasnt really been any ass shaking/dancing in the past month and a half....brazil is known for women having nice ass and knowing how to shake their ass/dance, i just think it would be a shame if this site didnt take advantage and try to capture that with such beautiful models.

Might just be me but I think dancing adds more flavor to the videos and is more true to the Brazilian culture, not to mention its just hot/fun. That way you guys have something fresh and different from other grooby sites that just have the same formula in almost every video of: Girl strips naked ---> Girl sits down to masturbate ---> Repeat.

ast123 12-26-2013 02:51 PM

hey i just saw the new jhoanny video glad to see there was some ass shaking this is great I just hope we can see more from other girls in the future

Louie Damazo 12-28-2013 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ast123 (Post 8552)
hey i just saw the new jhoanny video glad to see there was some ass shaking this is great I just hope we can see more from other girls in the future

I m liking new gu7y, he is following my requests with little faults that i ll be cutting in next months.Lets see if now i can do u guys happier