Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Costumers Requests (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2702)

Louie Damazo 09-08-2021 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 19743)
Give up as in not trying to bottom?

Just dont go, she confirm and desapear ...twice

legault 11-05-2021 10:43 AM

I would love to see anna kely banging adriana rodrigues, any luck with that one?

Louie Damazo 11-05-2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19745)
I would love to see anna kely banging adriana rodrigues, any luck with that one?

U want anna Kely topping ONLY or u would like a FLEX action here ?

legault 11-05-2021 01:21 PM

I want anna kelly only top, she is the sexy black dominant tgirl that topped yasmin, she should continue to top like that. Its so hot

Thanks buddy

Louie Damazo 11-09-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 19747)
I want anna kelly only top, she is the sexy black dominant tgirl that topped yasmin, she should continue to top like that. Its so hot

Thanks buddy

I was thinking in a 3some with Raica Lima together, it can be so much more intense. What u think ?

In time: Another hardcore with anna Kelly is ready and coming soon

legault 11-10-2021 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19748)
I was thinking in a 3some with Raica Lima together, it can be so much more intense. What u think ?

In time: Another hardcore with anna Kelly is ready and coming soon

That sounds good but can anna kelly still be only top and not bottom please? Have her top raica and adriana and they can top each other but anna kelly is their boss

lordworm 11-10-2021 06:11 PM

I agree that Ana Kelly should always top, we need someone like her around. Her and Patricia Cambell some of the best tops around. It would be pretty hot to see Ana Kelly dominate both Raica and Adriana, her cock defeats both of theirs type of scene.

Louie Damazo 11-13-2021 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 19750)
I agree that Ana Kelly should always top, we need someone like her around. Her and Patricia Cambell some of the best tops around. It would be pretty hot to see Ana Kelly dominate both Raica and Adriana, her cock defeats both of theirs type of scene.

I schedule Raica for a hardcore this week and she doesnt show up, bad behaviour

lordworm 11-17-2021 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19751)
I schedule Raica for a hardcore this week and she doesnt show up, bad behaviour

can we just get ana kelly banging adriana rodrigues then?

Louie Damazo 11-24-2021 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 19752)
can we just get ana kelly banging adriana rodrigues then?

Yes BUt maks me so desapointed. I wanna Raica in this scene but her behaviour just not help. She didnt show up last day of work and gave no excuses. I havea staff to pay, i have other actors that depends this job the i m very sad because she didnt respect me and others