Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Returning tgirls (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1730)

lordworm 04-04-2014 06:47 PM

Returning tgirls

Hey, Louie. We have been seeing a lot of returning tgirls last month and this month, and since you are also trying to bring Kamilly Santos and Carla N I was wondering what about bringing back Perla Lohan and Thayla Olivera? Would be a hot scene if those 2 got together. It would be like an interracial tgirl on tgirl series. Kinda hot huh?

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Louie Damazo 04-04-2014 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8863)
Hey, Louie. We have been seeing a lot of returning tgirls last month and this month, and since you are also trying to bring Kamilly Santos and Carla N I was wondering what about bringing back Perla Lohan and Thayla Olivera? Would be a hot scene if those 2 got together. It would be like an interracial tgirl on tgirl series. Kinda hot huh?

Not impossible, i can try something. No promess

legault 04-04-2014 09:06 PM

sounds like a great idea LD

interracial ts on ts are some of my favorite scenes

like the classic scenes of grace o hara

knightrider82 04-04-2014 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 8863)

Sounds like a very good idea,LD,With Thayla Olivera Topping Perla Lohan would a good scene.

knightrider82 04-04-2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 8867)
sounds like a great idea LD

interracial ts on ts are some of my favorite scenes

like the classic scenes of grace o hara

Agree,Legault,My favorite Interracial TS is:Gabriela Carvalho Topping Nicole Dyckman.

Louie Damazo 04-05-2014 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 8869)
Agree,Legault,My favorite Interracial TS is:Gabriela Carvalho Topping Nicole Dyckman.

Thaty´s why i never promess things before get it, Miss Carvalho is in Europe for months already.

legault 04-05-2014 07:50 PM

you dont need to promise LD

if you can try it if it works great if not moving on

with so many hot girls in brasil the possibilities are endless

knightrider82 04-05-2014 08:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 8871)
Thaty´s why i never promess things before get it, Miss Carvalho is in Europe for months already.

It's alright,I understand,Keep up the great work :)

Louie Damazo 04-05-2014 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 8875)
you dont need to promise LD

if you can try it if it works great if not moving on

with so many hot girls in brasil the possibilities are endless

I think u guys see how i care about your requests, i accoplish many all over the years and i have no intention stop it anyway

lordworm 04-06-2014 12:58 AM

That is what makes you such a great director Louie. You work very hard to please your fans. That is golden, my friend.

That is why no one ever gets mad when a request can't be fulfilled. We just move on. Remember when we all wanted Michelly Aurajo in ts on ts? Well, it doesn't matter if she won't do it. We still got plenty of gorgeous girls that do, like the awesome Bruna Butterfly.