Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Rodrigues-Herrera Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2467)

knightrider82 12-14-2016 04:24 AM

Rodrigues-Herrera Update.

The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Leticia Rodrigues and Newcomer Marcelle Herrera was Superb and a Excellent Pairing,it is great to see her back doing what she does best,I loved how the scene started off with them Kissing and Sucking Each Other Girlcocks,and how Leticia commanding the action for the entire scene by Face Fucking and making Marcelle Gag on her Big Girlcock and Topping her nice and deep in Doggy,Sideways and Missionary Styles and turning up the intensity and shooting her load on her belly at the end was really cool,LR performance were Very Impressive,Leticia Rodrigues is a Gorgeous TGirl that has it all:Amazing Attitude,Beautiful Face and Body,Confidence,Personality,Virility and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well,and is a Very Talented Performer and Bombshell and is one of my favorite models,The November 5th,16th and December 3rd Hardcore and TS on TS Updates and the November 30th Solo Update that she did for ShemalesFromHell and Brazilian-Transsexuals.com were Phenomenal,Marcelle Herrera is a Very Beautiful TGirl that has Nice Face and Body,and did Great for her first TS on TS Scene,Thanks for the Freaking Awesome Update LD,Looking forward to seeing more of Leticia Rodrigues as a Full Top and Marcelle Herrera as well.

lordworm 12-14-2016 04:39 AM

Can we see Leticia getting fucked by Patricia Cambell now?

legault 12-16-2016 05:49 PM

louie just doesnt want this girl to bottom apparently...

Louie Damazo 12-18-2016 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 14270)
louie just doesnt want this girl to bottom apparently...

I explain it many times but NP in do it another time

U guys love TS ON TS but its not easy specially for the ones TOP others . I do POSSIBLE mixes here. SOme times guys want see IMPOSSIBLE things thngs as a TOTALLY bottom ts banging another one. SOme of ideas are exciting but impossible do in real world.

Leticia start so well then i m using her as she likes - FUCKING people.

I dont know why is so hard understand it

legault 12-18-2016 02:21 PM

patricia cambell can definitely top anyone, dunno what yourr talking about

lordworm 12-18-2016 09:09 PM

We are talking about a TOP topping another TOP. That's easy, you said it many times.

Louie Damazo 12-18-2016 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 14281)
We are talking about a TOP topping another TOP. That's easy, you said it many times.

Yep, it is then i m waiting she be better after plastic operation she did in noose (yes, i know) for do a greeat FLEX scene. This ll make u guys happy, right ?! With some very virile veteran ?

knightrider82 12-18-2016 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 14284)
Yep, it is then i m waiting she be better after plastic operation she did in noose (yes, i know) for do a greeat FLEX scene. This ll make u guys happy, right ?! With some very virile veteran ?

Yes it will make us happy to see Patricia Campbell in a TS on TS Flex with a Very Virile Veteran like Bianca Hills or Geane Peron,btw would like to here your thoughts on the Update.

lordworm 12-18-2016 10:30 PM

I would prefer to see Patricia top but whatever.

lordworm 12-20-2016 02:07 PM

Ok Louie, how about Leticia tops Kayla Lorran?