Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sugestions (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2838)

KnightHawk 09-20-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19436)
My intention is have 2 or 3 3somes month. If all run ok we gonna have 3 for braziltgirls.xxx

I have ready MELISSA AZUAGA & MARIA FLAVIA & MATEU DP bareback and PIETRA RADI & MARCUS & DANTE that i garantee was absolutelly awesome too.

BAREBACK ??? SUREEEEEEE

Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia taking turns topping and double penetrating Mateu in a TGirl on Guy Bareback
3some Scene
sounds freaking awesome and will be looking forward to seeing the scene.

Louie Damazo 09-20-2020 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19437)
Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia taking turns topping and double penetrating Mateu in a TGirl on Guy Bareback
3some Scene

My idea is feed braziltgirls.xxx with 3 different approachs of 3somes, i m still working in next scene

KnightHawk 09-20-2020 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19438)
My idea is feed braziltgirls.xxx with 3 different approachs of 3somes, i m still working in next scene

Great to hear that your idea is to do 3 different approaches of 3somes for Brazil TGirls XXX , and still working on the next scene. Btw when will the TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene starring Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia be available?.

Louie Damazo 09-20-2020 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19439)
Great to hear that your idea is to do 3 different approaches of 3somes for Brazil TGirls XXX , and still working on the next scene. Btw when will the TGirl on Guy Bareback 3some Scene starring Melissa Azuaga and Maria Flavia be available?.

I think second week october

KnightHawk 09-20-2020 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19441)
I think second week october

Awesome and will be looking forward to seeing the scene. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 09-23-2020 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 19437)
3some Scene

SOON

https://twitter.com/TgirlsBrazilian/...706307584?s=20

na2smoove 09-23-2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19443)

In these scenes can we get the two TS doing each other also that would make these scenes much better

Louie Damazo 09-23-2020 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 19444)
In these scenes can we get the two TS doing each other also that would make these scenes much better

I create specific approachs to each set. If i do always same thing all ll become too predictable. Idea here is DP BAREBACk and i did and was marvelous. In Braz site we already have TS ON TS and soon with Melissa Azuaga too remembering Maria Flavia did one weeks ago totally outstanding

As other exemple i did a SCene BAREBACK with Anna Kelly Close FISTING Sammy Bittencour. I m trying create more diversity in the scenes but , of course , i understand your point of view. I hope u understand mine as producer

Thanks for sugestion, p´lease dont stop. I really need all those feedbacks to feed my next shootings with fresh ideas

na2smoove 09-23-2020 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 19445)
I create specific approachs to each set. If i do always same thing all ll become too predictable. Idea here is DP BAREBACk and i did and was marvelous. In Braz site we already have TS ON TS and soon with Melissa Azuaga too remembering Maria Flavia did one weeks ago totally outstanding

Yea I understand I’m just a huge fan for ts on ts guys ruin the scenes for me lol but keep up the good work

Louie Damazo 09-23-2020 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 19446)
Yea I understand I’m just a huge fan for ts on ts guys ruin the scenes for me lol but keep up the good work

Thats why i broke styles between sites

ONLY TS in brazilian and ts with guys is braziltgirls.xxx .

This change makes all perfect , everyone sign sites ll know exact where get exact kind of stuff is looking for

Thanks again, pal