Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Gabrielly Coutinho Solo Update. {The New Domy} (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2761)

Louie Damazo 04-10-2019 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17998)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this request for a TS on Guy 3some Scene for Brazil TGirls.XXX starring Gabrielly Coutinho.&. Juliana Leal.

U guys give good ideas but cant make all them real. Juliana did other 3some days ago then i ll not be with her for now

KnightHawk 04-10-2019 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17999)
U guys give good ideas but cant make all them real. Juliana did other 3some days ago then i ll not be with her for now

Okie dokie i understand. Sounds very cool that she did another TS 3some a few days ago. and will be looking forward to seeing it.

KnightHawk 07-06-2019 03:42 AM

@Louie Damazo: when will the Gabrielly Coutinho Hardcore Update for Brazil TGirls XXX be available?. and is she topping for the entire scene?.

Louie Damazo 07-06-2019 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18356)
@Louie Damazo: when will the Gabrielly Coutinho Hardcore Update for Brazil TGirls XXX be available?. and is she topping for the entire scene?.

In 2 weeks i think and yes FULL TOPPING

KnightHawk 07-06-2019 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18357)
In 2 weeks i think and yes FULL TOPPING

Very cool and will be looking forward to seeing Gabrielly Countinho dominating her male partner in TGirl on Guy Action and the scene as well in 2 weeks. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 07-13-2019 07:04 AM

Gabrielly Coutinho Hardcore Update 2.0

Astonishing TGirl on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Gabrielly Coutinho. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in a very sexy outfit and sandals. i really liked the way she commanded the action for the entire scene topping her male partner in missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. Gabrielly Coutinho's performance was magnificent and erotic. thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabrielly Coutinho in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 07-13-2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18386)
Astonishing TGirl on Guy Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Gabrielly Coutinho. it is great seeing her back looking absolutely gorgeous as always and in a very sexy outfit and sandals. i really liked the way she commanded the action for the entire scene topping her male partner in missionary,spooning and doggystyle positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over him and kissing him to end the scene. Gabrielly Coutinho's performance was magnificent and erotic. thanks for the astonishing update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful.&.Talented TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Gabrielly Coutinho in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as a Full Top. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Its a star, i m trying convencer her do bareback

KnightHawk 07-13-2019 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18387)
Its a star, i m trying convencer her do bareback

Excellent to hear and Gabrielly Coutinho is a beautiful and talented star and one of my favorites as well.and would love to see her topping a guy or another TGirl bareback. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)