Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I wish there was a dany castro and adriana rodrigues hardcore (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1069)

adfan 07-03-2012 04:28 AM

I wish there was a dany castro and adriana rodrigues hardcore

damazo we seen it all from you adriana rodrigues team wityh kalena rios, tally tallssa, reana and dany castro with fernanada lohany, alexsandre liete, bia bastos. So I just feel with would be the main event for u to arrange this, maybe even make it a pay per view event.

lordworm 07-03-2012 08:10 AM

I love Dany De Castro

Louie Damazo 07-03-2012 05:25 PM

This is NOT impossible. Let me see if both are avaliable

ratodokrai 10-20-2012 02:03 PM

I wish there's a Kalena Rios and Dany de Castro harcore scene. It will surely be utopian! Please, Damazo, present us with that; by the way, they both are - what i guess you've already known - nowadays in São Paulo.

lordworm 10-20-2012 08:56 PM

I just wish more of these requested tgirl on tgirl combinations were done. Louie has been ignoring requests lately.

adfan 10-21-2012 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 6182)
I just wish more of these requested tgirl on tgirl combinations were done. Louie has been ignoring requests lately.

^^^ not true sometimes they dont answer their phones, what can he do?

lordworm 10-21-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 6186)
^^^ not true sometimes they dont answer their phones, what can he do?

He can tell us they're not answering their phones.

adfan 10-21-2012 06:53 AM

he did, he said in a a previous thread he was unable to reach adriana rod for a few weeks. we can sit at 1 end and expect this and that but to actually cordinate the whole is not as easy as it seems.

lordworm 10-21-2012 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 6158)
your right can you get dany castro and adriana rodrigues hardcore in the future , thanks

also pati sabitiny, natany gomes and isabela killer in a load shooting contest

This in response to Louie asking why people don't request more... Quite contradicting to your stance here. No offense, but there are some requests Louie wants to hear and some he just doesn't want to hear. It's fine, he runs the sites, he doesn't need to fulfill anyone's request. Still, contradictions... contradictions everywhere. :rolleyes:

ratodokrai 10-23-2012 06:20 PM

More interaction is requested

Interact more with us, Damazo. We, members of this forum, are mainly costumers and fans; our demands, therefore, even if they cannot be completely satisfied everytime, have to be at least considered. Dont't forget to give us some feedback, positive or negative, because it demonstrates how interesting or important our opinions are for the development of your products.
Thanks.