Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Camila Shaldow (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1374)

lordworm 02-06-2013 04:45 PM

Camila Shaldow

1 Attachment(s)
Louie, I know you like looking for new girls maybe I can help by steering you in the right direction from time to time. (so we dont get another Suzy Gleice) :)

Have you ever shot a girl named Camila Shaldow? She's not exactly new but she was on the web in late 2011 but never appeared here as far as I know (I could be wrong though).

I will post a pic if it helps.

lordworm 02-06-2013 04:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Oh and she does tgirls.

lordworm 02-06-2013 04:47 PM

I understand the quality is quite bad but I had to resize the images and save them as jpegs before I could attach them.

Louie Damazo 02-07-2013 01:27 AM

It looks like very old stuff

adfan 02-07-2013 02:28 AM

its not that old damazo came out 2 yrs ago.

lordworm 02-07-2013 03:02 AM

The scene was shot in November of 2011, so far it's that scene and another with 2 guys. I haven't seen her do anything else but she made quite an impression with those 2, I posted this one specifically because she is getting fucked by a tgirl which is worth noting for the scenes you do here.

I'm just saying if you ever want to look for a new model, this is a good candidate for a search. It won't be a miss cause she's quite hot.

Louie Damazo 02-07-2013 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 7406)
The scene was shot in November of 2011, so far it's that scene and another with 2 guys. I haven't seen her do anything else but she made quite an impression with those 2, I posted this one specifically because she is getting fucked by a tgirl which is worth noting for the scenes you do here.

I'm just saying if you ever want to look for a new model, this is a good candidate for a search. It won't be a miss cause she's quite hot.

Yes, looks like a nice girl. Not prob try it

lordworm 03-06-2013 04:00 PM

Did you get to follow up on this, Louie?

Louie Damazo 03-06-2013 05:50 PM

I dont find her. Guys, when we talk about Brasil 1 year yes is a lot orf time. They travel too much, this week in Rio, next one Sao Paulo, another in Curitiba and next month ...ITALY. Thatīs my reality, i need work with models avaliable and it change so fast for here

lordworm 03-06-2013 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 7498)
I dont find her. Guys, when we talk about Brasil 1 year yes is a lot orf time. They travel too much, this week in Rio, next one Sao Paulo, another in Curitiba and next month ...ITALY. Thatīs my reality, i need work with models avaliable and it change so fast for here

It's alright, if she ever appears check her out. Maybe she will be under a different name, but maybe you can ask Yago about her, that's him up there in the scene btw. He performed with her on both her only scenes.