Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lets talk about 2 STARS solos - Brazilian transsexuals (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2750)

Louie Damazo 01-03-2019 07:07 PM

Lets talk about 2 STARS solos - Brazilian transsexuals

This year i ll implement it more and i explain why

Have models i just love to work and u guys love watch BUT i cant do more solos with, i just did too much as Adriana Rodrigues or Laisa Lins then idea is make some paring with models like this creating more interesting solos and giving u guys double dose of orgasms

We ll still be doing TS ON TS non stop here but also ll have more 2 stars solos - we have different approachs here and in both cases , are HOT and exciting

This week of updates prove exact what i want to do - TS ON TS /2 STARS SOLO / SOLOS WITH NEW GIRLS OR GIRLS WITH FEW RESHOTS . I think its an extremaly great stuff we are offering and it allows us bring back models we all love without over use thier images

Hope u guys like

Cheers

legault 01-03-2019 08:13 PM

2 star sets always seem like a wasted opportunity to make the 2 girls do ts on ts instead

Its not like they cant pose like 2 stars before they bang, no penetration is boring especially since most of the time the models paired for 2 sets are a great pair to do ts on ts

My opinion

KnightHawk 01-03-2019 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17408)
This year i ll implement it more and i explain why

Have models i just love to work and u guys love watch BUT i cant do more solos with, i just did too much as Adriana Rodrigues or Laisa Lins then idea is make some paring with models like this creating more interesting solos and giving u guys double dose of orgasms

We ll still be doing TS ON TS non stop here but also ll have more 2 stars solos - we have different approachs here and in both cases , are HOT and exciting

This week of updates prove exact what i want to do - TS ON TS /2 STARS SOLO / SOLOS WITH NEW GIRLS OR GIRLS WITH FEW RESHOTS . I think its an extremaly great stuff we are offering and it allows us bring back models we all love without over use thier images

Hope u guys like

Cheers

I think that incorporating 2 TS Solos on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com every once in a while keeps things interesting. and completely agree that having different approaches on the site and continuing to do TS on TS non stop is very interesting. and i also think that 2 Star Solos Updates are erotic and intriguing. and this week's 2 Star Solo Update was excellent. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 01-03-2019 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17410)
I think that incorporating 2 TS Solos on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com every once in a while keeps things interesting. and completely agree that having different approaches on the site and continuing to do TS on TS non stop is very interesting. and i also think that 2 Star Solos Updates are erotic and intriguing. and this week's 2 Star Solo Update was excellent. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Again

We ll have both. Girls that do 2 stars also does TS ON TS then its not waster but a bonus...in double dose

lordworm 01-08-2019 07:08 AM

I don't like them, I would rather see the models bang each other.

Louie Damazo 01-08-2019 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 17420)
I don't like them, I would rather see the models bang each other.

Again its a solo in double, ts that did several solos ll do it AND ts on ts. If i REMOVE TS ON TS should be a lost but i have both then...