Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Black on white ts on ts (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2531)

tsluvx9 04-08-2017 12:47 PM

Black on white ts on ts

Hey guys, new here i wanted to suggest it would be very nice to see more black on white ts on ts action i love this kind of stuff

Someone had suggested somewhere a scene witg patricia cambell topping leticia rodrigues i think thats super hot too

Would also love to see lohara lomark topping keyla lorran, i loved her scene with adriana de brito

Thanks and i love ts on ts keep the great work

Louie Damazo 04-08-2017 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 14736)
Hey guys, new here i wanted to suggest it would be very nice to see more black on white ts on ts action i love this kind of stuff

Someone had suggested somewhere a scene witg patricia cambell topping leticia rodrigues i think thats super hot too

Would also love to see lohara lomark topping keyla lorran, i loved her scene with adriana de brito

i TOTALLY love this combination BUT i need Leticia in Sao Paulo. Trust me, if i have chance do EXACT this combination I LL

tsluvx9 04-08-2017 02:29 PM

Thanks for the reply Damazo

What do you think of lohara lomark topping keyla lorra? Or any other combination of black on white ts on ts?

tsluvx9 04-08-2017 05:31 PM

Would be nice to hear from you sir

Louie Damazo 04-08-2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 14738)
Thanks for the reply Damazo

What do you think of lohara lomark topping keyla lorra? Or any other combination of black on white ts on ts?

I need say its apossible option for do in couple months. 2 Nasty and naughty ts in action of this level is REALLY great

I m now working in start some more detailed hardcores with some fetihes and implement MORE ts 3somes

tsluvx9 04-08-2017 07:47 PM

Nice Damazo, sounds good. Any chance those ts 3somes can have some interracial pairings?

knightrider82 04-08-2017 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 14736)

Hello TSLuvx9 welcome to BSF. I also like Interracial TS on TS it's one of best aspects of TS on TS Action. Lohara Lomark topping Kayla Lorran in Clash Of The Titans Sounds Awesome.

tsluvx9 04-09-2017 12:25 AM

Thanks!

I love it best of both worlds

knightrider82 04-09-2017 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 14748)
Thanks!

I love it best of both worlds

You're welcome. And i agree :)

lordworm 04-09-2017 04:41 AM

I definitely like this idea. You'll fit in well around here.