Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   More Full TS on Guys Scenes. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2472)

Louie Damazo 11-21-2017 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15829)
@Louie Damazo: It is great to see Leticia Rodrigues back looking absolutely gorgeous. it's been a while since we've seen her. and the debut of Nicolly Pantoja who is very attractive. and i would love to see them in TS on Guy Updates as Full Tops dominating their male partners their by making them gag on their Girlcocks topping balls deep and shooting their loads on their faces. And thanks for the 2 Star Updates and keep up the great work.

Thnaks

My intention was do hardcore and i schedule that BUT...she just desapear in day of shooting. No idea why, crazy people

Louie Damazo 11-23-2017 09:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15848)
You're very welcome Louie my friend. that's really messed up to hear that Leticia Rodrigues didn't show up on the day of the schedule video shoot. can't work with people who don't share the same dedication. hopefully she'll get her act together. if not. she won't be lasting too long in the Adult Industry. And i agree that some TS are complicated. I would love to see Rosy Pinheiro and Giovanna Dior in TS on Guy Updates as Full Tops. And will there be a Full TS on Guy Scene next Friday for ShemalesFromHell.com?.

I m testing some new models did solos in last months now

Absak 11-23-2017 11:08 AM

I'd love to see that new tattooed hottie Gaby Ink in a full top video.

Louie Damazo 11-23-2017 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Absak (Post 15854)
I'd love to see that new tattooed hottie Gaby Ink in a full top video.

Me too, she start now and i just love her suicide girl style. I ll work on it

travans 11-23-2017 10:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15856)
Me too, she start now and i just love her suicide girl style. I ll work on it

With the new girls I think her and Julia Alves would make a nice pair.

Louie Damazo 11-24-2017 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15861)
@Louie Damazo: You're very welcome Louie my friend. that's really messed up that Leticia Rodrigues didn't show up on the day of the schedule video shoot. can't work with people who don't have the same dedication as you and the amazing folks at Grooby do. Hopefully she'll get her act together. if not?. she won't be lasting too long in the Adult Industry. Sounds awesome will be looking forward to seeing the new models. And Julia Alves and Gaby Ink are very attractive TGirls and i would also like to see them in TS on Guy Action as Full Tops.

As u know i balance kind of scejnes but always have some TS on Guy ;)

Louie Damazo 12-17-2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15921)
@Louie Damazo:The Full Remastered TS on Guy Update for Sunday December 17th 2017 for ShemalesFromHell.com Starring:Monique Lohan was already uploaded back on Sunday August 6th 2017. (4 months and 11 days ago). Please fix this error on the BrazilianTGirls Twitter Page. Thank you.

My bad, i ll pick another scene

Absak 12-18-2017 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15923)
It's alright Louie my friend. btw when is there going to be a newFull TS on Guy Update. because the last one was back on Friday November 10th 2017 starring newcomer Juliana Leal and hasn't been one since. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRQNFsYX0AAAGH5.jpg.Very nice preview photo. Is Gaby Ink fully topping for the entire scene?. because a few weeks ago I posted that I would like to see her as a Full Top.

Holy shit, so looking forward to that scene!!

Louie Damazo 12-18-2017 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15923)
It's alright Louie my friend. btw when is there going to be a newFull TS on Guy Update. because the last one was back on Friday November 10th 2017 starring newcomer Juliana Leal and hasn't been one since. https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DRQNFsYX0AAAGH5.jpg.Very nice preview photo. Is Gaby Ink fully topping for the entire scene?. because a few weeks ago I posted that I would like to see her as a Full Top.

Flex, i m introducing new faces then i administrate it for get best possible footage but we ll have yes a FULL ts on guy scene with a Veteran Super star is just returning for us very soon

Louie Damazo 12-19-2017 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15930)
Oh okay i understand. hopefully for her next update for ShemalesFromHell.com will be as a Full Top. Sounds awesome that there will be a New Full TS on Guy Update with a Veteran TS Star returning for y'all very soon. who is the Veteran TS Star and is that going to be Friday December 29th 2017 Update?.

I havea full ts top guy scene yes but i m not sure when ll be avaliable, for sure still this year