Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Campbell-Paty Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2563)

knightrider82 06-30-2017 08:54 PM

Campbell-Paty Update.

The All Black TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Dark.&.Lovely Patricia Campbell and newcomer Marcinha Paty was Magnificent and an Intriguing Pairing. it is great to see Patricia back looking absolutely gorgeous. I really like how the scene started with them kissing and sucking on each other Tits and Girlcocks. with Marcinha topping and mounting Patricia nice and deep. and also liked how was commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping MP in multiple positions. and it was really cool seeing Marcinha cumming while getting fucked. and PC shooting her load all over MP was an excellent ending. Patricia Campbell and Marcinha Paty Performances were Superb. Patricia Campbell is a Dark and Lovely TGirl and a Very Talented Performer that has a Gorgeous Body and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. Thanks for the Awesome Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful Models LD. Looking to seeing more of the Dark.&.Lovely Patricia Cambell and Marcinha Paty as Full Tops.

Louie Damazo 06-30-2017 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by knightrider82 (Post 15267)
The All Black TS on TS Flex Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring the Dark.&.Lovely Patricia Campbell and newcomer Marcinha Paty was Magnificent and an Intriguing Pairing. it is great to see Patricia back looking absolutely gorgeous. I really like how the scene started with them kissing and sucking on each other Tits and Girlcocks. with Marcinha topping and mounting Patricia nice and deep. and also liked how was commanding the action for the 2nd part of the scene topping MP in multiple positions. and it was really cool seeing Marcinha cumming while getting fucked. and PC shooting her load all over MP was an excellent ending. Patricia Campbell and Marcinha Paty Performances were Superb. Patricia Campbell is a Dark and Lovely TGirl and a Very Talented Performer that has a Gorgeous Body and a Big Girlcock that she knows how to use very well. Thanks for the Awesome Update and for introducing your fanbase to these Beautiful Models LD. Looking to seeing more of the Dark.&.Lovely Patricia Cambell and Marcinha Paty as Full Tops.

Told u ll like it. Its such a magnific footage

knightrider82 06-30-2017 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15268)
Told u ll like it. Its such a magnific footage

Agree you sure did. and it definitely was :)

tsluvx9 06-30-2017 10:31 PM

Mostly because Ms Campbell is a total hottie :D

Louie Damazo 06-30-2017 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15270)
Mostly because Ms Campbell is a total hottie :D

And ONLY BTGs in scene make it hotter !!!!

tsluvx9 06-30-2017 11:40 PM

Nah I prefer interracial

Louie Damazo 07-01-2017 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsluvx9 (Post 15272)
Nah I prefer interracial

Well, SFH ll make u happy in next weeks then

tsluvx9 07-01-2017 01:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15273)

Woooohooooo

knightrider82 07-01-2017 04:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 15273)

Very Cool :)

KnightHawk 10-07-2018 02:37 AM

Patricia Campbell Solo Update. 10-2-2018

The Patricia Campbell TS Solo Update was great. and it is very cool seeing her back looking absolutely stunning as always. Patricia Campbell is gorgeous and talented Black TGirl has personality and style,very sexy body and tits and a big Girlcock. and knows how to command the action in scenes that she is in. And the TS on TS Update that she did with Eveline Moura back on Monday May 14th 2018 was fantastic. Thanks for the excellent TS Solo Update and introducing your fanbse to this Gorgeous TGirl. Looking foward to seeing more of her in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top. and to her upcoming All TS 3some Scene with Yasmin Dornelles and Hannah Rios. Keep up the superb work and those awesome updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 03-05-2019 04:46 AM

Patricia Campbell-Rosy Pinheiro Update.

Positively Smashing Interracial TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and magnificent pairing as well. It is great seeing the Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro back looking very sexy as always. I love the way Rosy was riding Patricia's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl. which was very hot to see. and Patricia penetrating Rosy in various positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over her and kissing each other to end the scene.Patricia Campbell's performance was impressive and the All Ebony TS on TS Update that she did Guilhermina Johansen back on Monday December 31st 2018 was excellent. and Rosy Pinheiro's performance was impeccable and it was super cool seeing as a full bottom as well. and the TS on TS Update that she did with Gaby Ink back on Monday February 11th 2019 was phenomenal. thanks for the bombastic and naughty update and for introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Gorgeous TGirls and granting our request as well. looking forward to seeing more of Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. {* @Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this week's update.}

Louie Damazo 03-05-2019 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17752)
Positively Smashing Interracial TS on TS Update for Brazilian-Transsexuals.com and magnificent pairing as well. It is great seeing the Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro back looking very sexy as always. I love the way Rosy was riding Patricia's huge girlcock in reverse cowgirl. which was very hot to see. and Patricia penetrating Rosy in various positions balls deep and shooting her nectar all over her and kissing each other to end the scene.Patricia Campbell's performance was impressive and the All Ebony TS on TS Update that she did Guilhermina Johansen back on Monday December 31st 2018 was excellent. and Rosy Pinheiro's performancewas impeccable and it was super cool seeing as a full bottom as well. and the TS on TS Update that she did with Gaby Ink back on Monday February 11th 2019 was phenomenal. thanks for the bombastic and naughty update and for introducing your fanbase to these Smoking Hot.&.Gorgeous TGirls and granting our request as well. looking forward to seeing more of Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro in TS on Guy.&. TS on TS Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. {* @Louie Damazo: Would like to hear your thoughts on this week's update.}

I need makea coment here

This scene start beinga 3some with Anna Kelly Close but in some moment she give up not feeling ok 4 do that. I was surprise because she did with Yasmin but i can say Anna is a lovely TS and dont blame her for anything

Problem was, i need restart only with Patricia and Rosy but i need say - WHAT A PROS. They did a FUCKING GREAT interaction with HOT KISSES , great blowjobs and awesome cum shots

This was one of my favorite pairings ever

legault 03-05-2019 01:54 PM

This was a great paring too, they did a great job and it seemed like they really liked being together there

Almost like natural fuck partners

Rosy was great as a bottom for patricia, one of her best performances

KnightHawk 03-05-2019 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17753)
I need makea coment here

This scene start beinga 3some with Anna Kelly Close but in some moment she give up not feeling ok 4 do that. I was surprise because she did with Yasmin but i can say Anna is a lovely TS and dont blame her for anything

Problem was, i need restart only with Patricia and Rosy but i need say - WHAT A PROS. They did a FUCKING GREAT interaction with HOT KISSES , great blowjobs and awesome cum shots

It's alright we understand that you had to restart the scene with only Patricia and Rosy after Anna Kelly Close said that she wasn't comfortable doing the 3some even though she did a TS on TS with Yasmin Dornelles. and also great to hear that she is a lovely TS and you don't blame her for anything. and i completely agree that Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro are pros and their interaction with each other was freaking awesome. and is also one of my favorite TS on TS Pairings as well. Thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 03-05-2019 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17754)
This was a great paring too, they did a great job and it seemed like they really liked being together there

Almost like natural fuck partners

Rosy was great as a bottom for patricia, one of her best performances

Agree it was a great pairing and both did a great job as well. and agree it did seem like Patricia Campbell and Rosy Pinheiro really liked being there together and almost like natural fuck partners. and also agree that Rosy was an excellent bottom for Patricia and one of her best performances. :)

pantuflo 03-05-2019 05:09 PM

Thanks, Louie. Spectacular. A dream come true. Patricia is a great top and Rosy is a fantastic bottom. Congratulations for other great work. Thanks.

Louie Damazo 03-05-2019 07:05 PM

I m very happy it works

In moment Anna Kelly gave up i was afraid all day went ruin but look that. fabulous hardcore

na2smoove 03-06-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17753)
I need makea coment here

Great pairing if you ever get the Chance again you think you can get Patricia to bottom to rosy for the full scene?

Louie Damazo 03-06-2019 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 17760)
Great pairing if you ever get the Chance again you think you can get Patricia to bottom to rosy for the full scene?

Oh , i dont gonna do it so soon

Rosy ll not return Sao Paulo now and as i say i need diversity here

Mike1234 03-06-2019 11:17 PM

What do you think of pairing Adriana Rodrigues Yasmin dornelle and Carla novaes?

Louie Damazo 03-07-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 17762)
What do you think of pairing Adriana Rodrigues Yasmin dornelle and Carla novaes?

Fucking dream , man, just fucking dream

If i get this 3some 1 day i m afraid stop shoot and just jumpp inside this sinful crew and fuck all night long OMG

Mike1234 03-07-2019 08:16 PM

LOL you think you can keep that as a idea to plan for in the future? Man that would be INSANE

Louie Damazo 03-07-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 17767)
LOL you think you can keep that as a idea to plan for in the future? Man that would be INSANE

Dude, i can DIE after swin inside thiis DEAD NAUGHTY POOL LOL

na2smoove 03-07-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17768)

Any info on Jessica ketlen return?

Mike1234 03-07-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17768)

What you mean hahahahah

KnightHawk 10-12-2019 03:56 AM

Patricia Campbell-Adriana Rodrigues TGirl on Guy 3some Update.

Freaking Awesome Interracial TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues. it is great seeing them back looking stunning as always and in very sexy outfits and heels and sandals. I loved the way Patricia and Adriana made PR their submissive bitch by having deepthroat their huge girlcocks, face fucking and penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and shooting their loads on his face and having him suck the nectar off of their girlcocks and kiss each other to end the scene. Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues performances were impressive and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 17770)
Any info on Jessica ketlen return?

She is in Europe, impossible know when she ll return

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18657)
Freaking Awesome Interracial TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues. it is great seeing them back looking stunning as always and in very sexy outfits and heels and sandals. I loved the way Patricia and Adriana made PR their submissive bitch by having deepthroat their huge girlcocks, face fucking and penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and shooting their loads on his face and having him suck the nectar off of their girlcocks and kiss each other to end the scene. Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues performances were impressive and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I did this scene specially 4 u My friend following your description. U ask 3some where no Ts suck man cock, only he suck the Ts and he should be only bottom.

KnightHawk 10-13-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18659)
I did this scene specially 4 u My friend following your description. U ask 3some where no Ts suck man cock, only he suck the Ts and he should be only bottom.

Thank you for granting and making my request for a TGirl on Guy 3some Scene become real. and really enjoyed seeing 2 Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls taking turns topping their male partner and making him their submissive bitch and shooting their loads all over his face. and the scene was freaking awesome as well. and you have been doing a phenomenal job as well by providing us with exclusive top notch scenes on the weekly basis and taking the time to interact with your subscribers. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 07:05 PM

Next requesrt i ll work ll be a BTG banging Juliana Leal

KnightHawk 10-13-2019 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18668)
Next requesrt i ll work ll be a BTG banging Juliana Leal

Wicked Cool. And will be looking forward to seeing a Black TGirl penetrating Juliana Leal. and to the scene as well.