Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Campbell-Paty Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2563)

Louie Damazo 03-07-2019 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 17762)
What do you think of pairing Adriana Rodrigues Yasmin dornelle and Carla novaes?

Fucking dream , man, just fucking dream

If i get this 3some 1 day i m afraid stop shoot and just jumpp inside this sinful crew and fuck all night long OMG

Mike1234 03-07-2019 08:16 PM

LOL you think you can keep that as a idea to plan for in the future? Man that would be INSANE

Louie Damazo 03-07-2019 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234 (Post 17767)
LOL you think you can keep that as a idea to plan for in the future? Man that would be INSANE

Dude, i can DIE after swin inside thiis DEAD NAUGHTY POOL LOL

na2smoove 03-07-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17768)

Any info on Jessica ketlen return?

Mike1234 03-07-2019 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17768)

What you mean hahahahah

KnightHawk 10-12-2019 03:56 AM

Patricia Campbell-Adriana Rodrigues TGirl on Guy 3some Update.

Freaking Awesome Interracial TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues. it is great seeing them back looking stunning as always and in very sexy outfits and heels and sandals. I loved the way Patricia and Adriana made PR their submissive bitch by having deepthroat their huge girlcocks, face fucking and penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and shooting their loads on his face and having him suck the nectar off of their girlcocks and kiss each other to end the scene. Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues performances were impressive and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 02:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by na2smoove (Post 17770)
Any info on Jessica ketlen return?

She is in Europe, impossible know when she ll return

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 02:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 18657)
Freaking Awesome Interracial TGirl on Guy 3some Update for Brazil TGirls XXX starring Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues. it is great seeing them back looking stunning as always and in very sexy outfits and heels and sandals. I loved the way Patricia and Adriana made PR their submissive bitch by having deepthroat their huge girlcocks, face fucking and penetrating him in various positions balls deep. and shooting their loads on his face and having him suck the nectar off of their girlcocks and kiss each other to end the scene. Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues performances were impressive and erotic. thanks for the freaking awesome update and introducing your fanbase to these Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls. looking forward to seeing more of Patricia Campbell and Adriana Rodrigues in TGirl on Guy and TGirl on TGirl Action as Full Tops. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

I did this scene specially 4 u My friend following your description. U ask 3some where no Ts suck man cock, only he suck the Ts and he should be only bottom.

KnightHawk 10-13-2019 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 18659)
I did this scene specially 4 u My friend following your description. U ask 3some where no Ts suck man cock, only he suck the Ts and he should be only bottom.

Thank you for granting and making my request for a TGirl on Guy 3some Scene become real. and really enjoyed seeing 2 Gorgeous.&.Talented TGirls taking turns topping their male partner and making him their submissive bitch and shooting their loads all over his face. and the scene was freaking awesome as well. and you have been doing a phenomenal job as well by providing us with exclusive top notch scenes on the weekly basis and taking the time to interact with your subscribers. thanks for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

Louie Damazo 10-13-2019 07:05 PM

Next requesrt i ll work ll be a BTG banging Juliana Leal