Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Lins-Ferrari Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2265)

knightrider82 01-05-2016 05:30 PM

Lins-Ferrari Update.

The TS on TS Update on Brazilian-Transsexuals.com starring Felipa Lins and Gabriela Ferrari was Magnificent and a Awesome Pairing of 2 Very Talented and Beautiful TGirl Models,it is great to see Gabriela Ferrari back with her new look,and fully bottoming to a Hot TGirl,i really enjoyed the interaction between Felipa and Gabriela from the hugging,kissing and caressing,to how Felipa was commanding the action for the entire scene,by face fucking Gabi with her Huge Girlcock,Topping her and turning up the intensity with each position that she topped her in,i also really liked how Felipa mounted Gabriela from her behind and really turned up the intensity,and gave it to her real good,Felipa Lins and Gabriela Ferrari Performances was Phenomenal,this is one of the Best TS on TS Scenes,Thanks for the Awesome Scene Louie,looking forward to seeing more of Felipa Lins in Hardcore Action and TS on TS as Full Top.

legault 01-06-2016 02:07 AM

i wish felipa would have sucked her dick too though

Rikki 01-06-2016 07:25 AM

Great update. Felipa was magnificent. She had good rhythm and stamina. She may be the best top on BTS and SFH right now. Please make her top more on both sites. Gabriella was great too especially with the new implants.

knightrider82 01-06-2016 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rikki (Post 13240)
Great update. Felipa was magnificent. She had good rhythm and stamina. She may be the best top on BTS and SFH right now. Please make her top more on both sites. Gabriella was great too especially with the new implants.

Completely agree,Felipa was Magnificent and had great Rhythm and Stamina through out the scene,I also think she is one of the Best Tops on Both Sites,Would love to see more of her as a Full Top as well.

Louie Damazo 01-06-2016 10:26 PM

Its so good see u guys happy

And its a really great Begining of year

knightrider82 01-07-2016 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 13242)
Its so good see u guys happy

And its a really great Begining of year

Thanks LD,indeed we are very happy with this week's update for BTS,Completely agree,it's a great beginning to the year,looking forward to seeing more :D

lordworm 01-07-2016 03:49 AM

I agree that oral should be both ways.

john69 01-12-2016 08:42 PM

Great clip, love Felipa "faster style", love the sound...:D
Hoping Felipa full toping another hot ts, C.Novaes maybe or any ts with big tits and big ass...
Thx LD.

Rikki 01-13-2016 12:46 PM

I hope she tops Sheylla hard and fast. That would be a great scene.

knightrider82 01-14-2016 12:18 AM

Felipa Lins Fully Topping the following Veteran TGirls:Bruna Castro,Aline Garcia,Carla Novaes or Shellya Wandergirlt etc would be Epic Scenes.