Brazil Shemale Forum

Brazil Shemale Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil Shemale Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Anna Kelly Close Hardcore Update. (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2754)

KnightHawk 01-18-2019 09:25 PM

Anna Kelly Close Hardcore Update.
 
The TS on Guy Update for Brazil TGirl XXX starring Anna Kelly Close was phenomenal. it is great seeing her back looking very sexy in white lingerie and heels. Anna Kelly Close is a beautiful black TGirl that has a smoking hot and toned body,sexy face,smile,tits and butt and a huge Girlcock. loved the way she topped her male partner in tspooning,doggystyle and missionary positions nice and deep and also liked the sound of her balls slapping off of her male partner's ass with each thrust. and shooting her nectar all over his face to end the scene. her performance was impressive and did very well for her first hardcore scene. thanks for the awesome update and introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl. looking forward to seeing more of Anna Kelly Close in TS on Guy Action as a Full Top and to her upcoming TS on TS Update with Yasmin Dornelles. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

KnightHawk 01-19-2019 07:04 PM

@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Anna Kelly Close

Louie Damazo 01-19-2019 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KnightHawk (Post 17440)
@Louie Damazo: would like to hear your thoughts on this week's TS on Guy Update starring Anna Kelly Close

I always like start test newbies with experient actors as Marcus is but , honestly, she didnt need it. T his ts can keep erection looonnggg time and is so mercyless on bed that i need do asap TS ON TS

I ll start do her banging other dark skin ts

KnightHawk 01-19-2019 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17441)
I always like start test newbies with experient actors as Marcus is but , honestly, she didnt need it. T his ts can keep erection looonnggg time and is so mercyless on bed that i need do asap TS ON TS

I ll start do her banging other dark skin ts

That is super cool to hear you always like to test newbies with experience actors such as Marcus. and agree that Anna Kelly Close didn't need it and that she can keep an erection for a long time and is very merciless in bed {which i find very erotic}. and it is great to hear that you will start by having her top another Darkskinned TGirl. and will be looking to seeing that update. Thanks again for introducing your fanbase to this Beautiful TGirl and for taking the time to respond and for your feedback i really appreciate it. Keep up the superb work and those spectacular updates coming Louie my friend. :)

legault 01-20-2019 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17441)
I always like start test newbies with experient actors as Marcus is but , honestly, she didnt need it. T his ts can keep erection looonnggg time and is so mercyless on bed that i need do asap TS ON TS

I ll start do her banging other dark skin ts

Why not her banging Yasmin like the original idea?

Louie Damazo 01-21-2019 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17446)
Why not her banging Yasmin like the original idea?

She ll not be avaliable for january then i ll start miss Ana with some other BTg because i know guys ll like it

But remember , i do pairings here and i can pick who i want then WE LL HAVE THIS SCENES as soon possible, u have my word i ll insist on it

Miss Rosy is back , i ll shoot her soon

legault 01-21-2019 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17447)
She ll not be avaliable for january then i ll start miss Ana with some other BTg because i know guys ll like it

But remember , i do pairings here and i can pick who i want then WE LL HAVE THIS SCENES as soon possible, u have my word i ll insist on it

Miss Rosy is back , i ll shoot her soon

If Rosy is back, cant we have Ana bang Rosy? We wanted that too

I prefer seeing her with light skin tgirls

Louie Damazo 01-21-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legault (Post 17448)
If Rosy is back, cant we have Ana bang Rosy? We wanted that too

I prefer seeing her with light skin tgirls

I ll do many scenes with Rosy and Ana , may be i try this pairing

legault 01-21-2019 10:12 PM

Sweet

We have been wanting to see Rosy be full bottom bitch with another ts for a while :)

KnightHawk 01-21-2019 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 17449)
I ll do many scenes with Rosy and Ana , may be i try this pairing

Awesome. and will be looking forward to seeing Anna Kelly Close fully topping Rosy Pinheiro.


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:48 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.