Brazil TGirl Forum

Brazil TGirl Forum (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/index.php)
-   Brazil TGirl Talk (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   trannies-fuck is getting weird (http://www.brazilshemaleforum.com/showthread.php?t=1031)

lordworm 05-30-2012 11:47 PM

trannies-fuck is getting weird

2 repeat updates in a row? This update of Adriana Rodriguez and Malu Bismack is old. What's going on here?

Louie Damazo 05-31-2012 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lordworm (Post 5422)
2 repeat updates in a row? This update of Adriana Rodriguez and Malu Bismack is old. What's going on here?

As i told, i have no more managment power about this site. I m focus in SFH and brazilian that ll not change and puting there all kind of stuff u guys ask here

Thatīs what i can do

Any doubts or complains please write to admin@grooby.com

adfan 05-31-2012 07:57 AM

damazo, so is that it for trannies fuck site? no more new material just recycle it now? I understand its out of yours hands just would like to hear this because there was no mention trannies fuck site is closing shop and when repeat material starts coming up usually the site will not ass anything again.

Louie Damazo 05-31-2012 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 5433)
damazo, so is that it for trannies fuck site? no more new material just recycle it now? I understand its out of yours hands just would like to hear this because there was no mention trannies fuck site is closing shop and when repeat material starts coming up usually the site will not ass anything again.

I totally understand your desapointment, guys but thatīs it.

BRAZ and SFH still in full power but trannies-fuck is now out of my hands

ken 05-31-2012 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 5434)
I totally understand your desapointment, guys but thatīs it.

BRAZ and SFH still in full power but trannies-fuck is now out of my hands

Dude, no offense. If you guys keep the repeat updates that consider as scam, cheat, now you guys just don't care the "old" customers and like whatever attitude and keep the repeat update what's the point? Yea you can change whatever you want but not the repeat updates. I'm making this reply also prepared my ass will get banned, blocked reply or whatever you guys going do to me, i just feel very disappoint with you guys, keep in mind business are not run like this. Sometimes you guys should take in customers place, think about it buddy.

Louie Damazo 05-31-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken (Post 5436)
Dude, no offense. If you guys keep the repeat updates that consider as scam, cheat, now you guys just don't care the "old" customers and like whatever attitude and keep the repeat update what's the point? Yea you can change whatever you want but not the repeat updates. I'm making this reply also prepared my ass will get banned, blocked reply or whatever you guys going do to me, i just feel very disappoint with you guys, keep in mind business are not run like this. Sometimes you guys should take in customers place, think about it buddy.

No offense but what part of Sean Chai message u dont understand ?

He was cristal clear , if u have some complain, if u re unhappy about this decision write to his mail and he ll make something to compensate

ken 05-31-2012 03:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Louie Damazo (Post 5437)
No offense but what part of Sean Chai message u dont understand ?

He was cristal clear , if u have some complain, if u re unhappy about this decision write to his mail and he ll make something to compensate

It's not like i don't understand but i just don't feel like to contact him, moreover why can't we complaint, resolve the issue in this public forum and need to contact him secretly to complaint or resolve? Or you guys don't like all these problem showed in the public? Come on there's no secret behind this. Never mind EOD, do whatever you want.

Louie Damazo 05-31-2012 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ken (Post 5438)
It's not like i don't understand but i just don't feel like to contact him, moreover why can't we complaint, resolve the issue in this public forum and need to contact him secretly to complaint or resolve? Or you guys don't like all these problem showed in the public? Come on there's no secret behind this. Never mind EOD, do whatever you want.

Ok then what part of THIS IS OUT OF MY HANDS u dont understand ? If i can do something i ll but i cant then i m giving u an alternative. Is too hard make a mail for him ? U re using more time posting here than ll use making this mail and finding a good solution

adfan 06-01-2012 01:50 AM

yes damazo is right cause seancha said in a previous thread he will compensate any complaints.

Louie Damazo 06-01-2012 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adfan (Post 5440)
yes damazo is right cause seancha said in a previous thread he will compensate any complaints.

We never abandon our clients and always have something to compensate

I thank u all for support me on it but u guys need be thankfull to Sean Chai also because he keep it as long was possible